Is anything positive in my horoscope?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RAMU

Is anything positive in my horoscope?

Post by RAMU » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 am

My DOB is 3rd December, 1969
TIB is 04:30 hurs
POB is Vijayawada, Andhrapradesh, India

Fed up with life so far. Rotting in govt job since 1992 (Ist one)
and 1996 (2nd one) without any improvement.

Married in 1994, no children so far

No good relations with parents, in-laws, etc but, doing my duty
towards them.

Kindly do not suggest remedies, already followed several.
Lost belief in god i.e. so far all efforts failed inspite of being qualified/
capable/cheated by all so far. Goodness is of no use in Kaliyug |

Will I ever have any good time in my life ?

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:29 am

hi ramu,

fr last 16 years or so u are under rahu mahadasha tat will last till end of 2011,
ur good time will come in jupiter dasha. from 2012.

sandhu.jp

Re: Is anything positive in my horoscope?

Post by sandhu.jp » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 pm

Dear ramu,
Throw wood coals equalent to your weight in running water on wednesday or saturday. Do the remedy for sadesati as you will be under the influence till 2012. The effects are

Results of Second Cycle of Sadhesati –From (05-09-2004 to 04-08-2012)     In the second cycle of Sadhesati, Saturn exerts mediocre influence compared to first cycle. During this period you succeed through physical struggle and labour. Despite mental unrest, your worldly progress continues. You may suffer separation or loss of parents or other elders in the family.Results

For remedy visit my blog in this very site. Donate some Rice on mondays to your town gurudawara's langar( community kitchen  for all) Between sunrise and sunset. You will feel immediate relief. Recite Gayatri mantra 21 times daily. For remedy of sadesati see my blog. Do it and feel the whift of fresh air. Donate green moong Dal on wednesdays in gurudwara langar. You will satisfied by the outcome.

Remedy for sadesati  
Remedy for sadesati.
Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:07 pm
[ Edit ] [ X ]

The best possible method to appease saturn is , Take a cocunut (fully ripe, The inside part, Eatable one & complete) now pierce a small pencil sized hole in it, and fill this with five types of grinded dry fruits all taken in equal quantities along with some sugar, now fill up the cocunut , and bury the same under a peepal tree so that only the hole is visible, place a stone or brick on it, and spread the leftover dry fruits and sugar around so that ants come faster around it, and enjoy the feast. Apart from it light an earthen lamp below a peepal tree on saturday evenings . Recite om sham as many times on saturdays as you can.

Regards

Regards

J.s.sandhu

RAMU wrote:My DOB is 3rd December, 1969

towards them.

RAMU

Post by RAMU » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:32 am

Madam,

Rahu is in acquarius (own house) and whose lord saturn being yogakarak for tula lagan and rahu being in jupiter nakshatra which is good combination, why he is troubling fromthe beginning.

Is is because of saturn (in 7th house) who is in debilitation + retrogaration though 7th lord Mars is in 4th house deep exalatation capricorn thereby cancelling debilitation and saturn having drishti of Jupiter from lagan, which all shows saturn should do good.

Jupiter, who is 3rd and 6th lord for tula lagan, can do anything? May be is it because jupiter in in Mars nakshatra who is exalted in 4th house.

Kindly give your view on the above, please.

Sandhu Ji,

Sadesati though make us suffer atleast little bit eventhough yogakarak for Tula lagan.

Is is because saturn is in debilitation and retrogaration though debilitation is cancelled as 7th lord mars in in deep exaltation in capricorn and saturn having drishti of jupiter from 1st house which all shows good combination, as far my little knowledge is concerned.

Reqeust you to kindly provide your views on this.

With regards,
RAMU

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Dear Ramu

I just could not get what  you want to say. Jupiter is a functional malefic in your case, and Saturn as retrograde will give the effect of 6th house placement, pLacement of rahu 5th though in own house, has an aspect from jupiter ( Functional maefic) and moon , morever it is hemmed between sat ,and mars , In saptamsa venus conjuct satrun is once again aspested by malefic jupiter, So You are having problems related  to  progeny.  Had saturn given you the effects of its placement in seventh you would have not been able to complete your education, Being retro grade it is giving you effect of 6th house placement and a yog called Vilambh santiti yog( Delay as regards Progeny). currently you running Rahu Md and  it does promote mental unrest. There is a chance of progeny in Jupiter Md. Hope i have made myself clear.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

RAMU wrote:Madam,

Rahu is in acquarius (own house) and whose lord saturn being yogakarak for tula lagan and rahu being in jupiter nakshatra which is good combination, why he is troubling fromthe beginning.

Is is because of saturn (in 7th house) who is in debilitation + retrogaration though 7th lord Mars is in 4th house deep exalatation capricorn thereby cancelling debilitation and saturn having drishti of Jupiter from lagan, which all shows saturn should do good.

Jupiter, who is 3rd and 6th lord for tula lagan, can do anything? May be is it because jupiter in in Mars nakshatra who is exalted in 4th house.

Kindly give your view on the above, please.

Sandhu Ji,

Sadesati though make us suffer atleast little bit eventhough yogakarak for Tula lagan.

Is is because saturn is in debilitation and retrogaration though debilitation is cancelled as 7th lord mars in in deep exaltation in capricorn and saturn having drishti of jupiter from 1st house which all shows good combination, as far my little knowledge is concerned.

Reqeust you to kindly provide your views on this.

With regards,
RAMU

priya159

hi

Post by priya159 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:06 am

hi ramu,

it is quite obvious that rahu sitting in fifith house has given tis worse effect and u dont have a child.
in kaliyug rahus placement in 3rd 6th and 11th is cosidered good. adn it effecct ur income as well. moonu cant give ur own logic.
moon is also not if friendly rashi and not aspects by shubh planets but aspected by rahu and stiiting with ketu.

mars being the lord of seventh exalted in 4th. but yes retrogated given distubance in life after marraige.

againf ur jupite thought the lord of 3rd and 6th house placed well in lagna and counterbalancing all the other negative planet position.
that y i feel that ur jupiter mahadasha will be much better for u. though there are no chaces for u to have children. or a very good income. but it will improve ur relations health. no i have nt told it caz jupiter in mars nakshtra.

RAMU

Post by RAMU » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:46 am

Thank you to both Sandhu ji and Madam Priya  ji for your analysis.

With regards,
RAMU

astro_scholr

query:

Post by astro_scholr » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:27 am

Are you staying with your wife?
I see couples living separate. I may be wrong.
Your partner is agressive, short tempered. you are soft natured person.
Progeny issue is due to your horo because of retrogaded saturn in 7th house, possibility of impotency.

Can experts tell me whether my prediction right? . I am predicting from UL. UL is capricorn where Mars is exhalted. 2nd house from UL has Rahu which is separatist planet. 7th lord Moon from UL is in 8th with Ketu. Both Moon and Ketu aspecting 2nd house from UL.
AL is saggitarus. 12th house from AL has Sun and venus. so can expect conflict with father and wife.

Rahu is Putra Karak. I am not sure will have child in Jupiter dasa. If rahu is in 5th House then there is naga dosha in chart.  Please visit Kukke Subramanya temple in Coastal Karnataka and do ashlesha Bali.

jaya_gt

Re: Is anything positive in my horoscope?

Post by jaya_gt » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi Ramu, can you be a little specific about what you are looking for in a reading?

RAMU

Post by RAMU » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:03 am

Sir/Madam,

MY DOB is 3rd December, 1969 ; TOB: 4:30 AM at Vijayawada, AP, India
Mine is libra asc with jupiter,
2H (scorpio) having sun, mercury, and venus
4H (capri) having Mars (deep exaltation at 28 degrees)
5H (acquarius) with Rahu
7H (airies) Saturn Debilitation with Retrogration
11H (leo) Moon with Ketu (moon degrees beyond ketu)

Present Dasa : Rahu MD with Sun AD (from May 2008 onwards)

Question :-  So far I have not seen what is good time be it
                  improvement in job i.e. promotion, or having
                 children or having own house, etc.
                   Everything is struck up since 1992.

Looking forward to expert opinion with remedies (done so  many
without any result sofar and fet up doing the same).

With regards,
RAMU

astro_scholr

Ramu Please answer couple of questions

Post by astro_scholr » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:47 am

Hi Ramu,

Couple of questions from my side.

In your horo i see you are separated from your wife due to conflict. Is it true?

Rahu in 5th house means There is Naga/Sarpa dosha in your chart. This is obstructing the progeny.It is possible that in current life you have killed snake or in previous life you have killed snake. Snake god has not forgiven you. You need to do Ashlesha Bali with your wife by visiting Kukke subramanya Temple in western coast of Karnataka state,India ( place near Dharamsthala).

unanth

Hi Ramu

Post by unanth » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 am

I am a novice and trying to learn and wanted to give humble suggestion in your interest.
Incidentally I have a Rahu in 5th house and i seem to have all the predicaments in my life as you reported about yours except that i am not married yet. My details(dob-5th july 1977,place-hyderabad, time-3.50 am)

Please do the following remedy or tell me if you have already done it as I too will learn. This remedy is specific to Rahu in 5th house. It same as suggested by astro_scholr ji with a variation.
It is called Sarpa Bali. The best place to perform this as far as I know is Triambakeshwar near Nasik- Maharastra or Sri Kalahasti near Tirupathi in A.P. This is not same as Rahu-Ketu Pooja and you have to specifically ask for it. I did not know it could be performed at Kukke Subramanya also til i learnt from astro_scholr jis post. But i can now relate to it now as we consider Subramanya Swami is the bestower of Progeny and also a Sarpa Swaroopam.

Best Wishes,
Ananth

astro_scholr

i agree with ananth

Post by astro_scholr » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi Ananth,
It is performed in the places you mentioned ( Sri Kalahasti and Nasik). Kukke Subramanya has Subramanya Temple who is god of snakes. It is called Ashlesha bali as it has to be performed on Ashlesha Nakshatra. If performed on other days it has no power.
This temple became famouse after Sachin Tendulkar visited and performed same puja.

JaiDixit

RE:

Post by JaiDixit » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:10 pm

/***This temple became famouse after Sachin Tendulkar visited and performed same puja.***/

I respectfully disagree with your statement astro_scholar. Kukke Subramanya has been very famous for ages and attracts visitors all over Karnatka and nearby states. Sachin Tendulkar's and Juhi Chawla's visits only brought it more fame and probably spread the word in other parts of India as well. There is also a place near Bangalore called Ghati Subramanya. Here there are individual idols of a several hundered snakes ( I think its about 1000 )! I had the good fortune to do a Kalyan-utsav to Lord Subramanya there and Ashelsha-bali at Kukke Subramanya.

Regards,
Jai

Rohiniranjan

Re: RE:

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 am

Dear Jai,

Did you take a look at this chart? Would love hearing your thoughts and impressions on same...

For your convenience the original text is posted here:

My DOB is 3rd December, 1969

towards them.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”