what mantra is best for me?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

budo_rm

what mantra is best for me?

Post by budo_rm » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Hello,

Date: January 11th 1977
Time: 13:20 (timezone:+1, so in gmt this is 12:20)
Place: Leuven (04E42'00-50N53'00)

I have problems with hypersensitivity. I very easily feel energy from other people and busy places. This makes me feel drained and stressed very easily. It always takes a lot of time to get it out of my system. It also creates problems with getting asleep.

In the past there also have been periods of obsessive and compulsive behavior (this really began being a problem from September 1999). The last few years this has eased a lot.

Finding and keeping a job is also difficult because of this problem. My last decent job dates from December 2005. The job before that (May - October 2004) i had a nervous breakdown because the place was just too busy and noisy.

Someone suggested that i do the Durga mantra but after 20 days i really began having trouble with overheating and a very loud and sharp noise in both my ears (tinnitus). When i stopped the mantra, the problems also stopped. The Shiva mantra was also suggested but this made me feel very spaced out, like i'm pulled out of my body all the time.

So i just don't know it anymore...

I would appreciate some advice regarding a mantra (or stotra)

I thank in advance

Shanti

unanth

Mantra for You

Post by unanth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi,

I saw Your previous post. I couldnt comment as I am new in learning astrology.
Incidentally I too am undergoing the same problem as Your's.

There is something called Bagalamukhi Mantra . Specific remedy for victory over enemies to put a lock to their mouths if ill spoken.

Try to find the correct pronunciation etc and practice. Search in google. Also it is in Youtube.

GoodLuck

unanth

Post by unanth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:07 pm

As hypersensitivity is a result of interaction with people, mostly. The above mantra may help You.

sandhu.jp

Re: Mantra for You

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:35 am

Dear Unanth,

The bagla mukhi mantra, is  a very powerful mantra, utmost caution is required and procedure are to followed, why dont you try something as simple as hanuman chalisa , sankat mochan and bajrang baan simple and effective.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

unanth wrote:Hi,

I saw Your previous post. I couldnt comment as I am new in learning astrology.
Incidentally I too am undergoing the same problem as Your's.

There is something called Bagalamukhi Mantra . Specific remedy for victory over enemies to put a lock to their mouths if ill spoken.

Try to find the correct pronunciation etc and practice. Search in google. Also it is in Youtube.

GoodLuck

unanth

Dear Sandhuji

Post by unanth » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 am

Dear Sandhuji,

Actually my problem has become worse and affecting me very badly, psychologically. I consulted a psychiatrist also.
As You said, I was thinking that Bagalamukhi mantra may be dangerous if not followed precisely. I ordered yesterday for a Locket Yantra also to wear. Is it going to be so worse for me if I wear? If so pls advise. I will keep it in pooja place instead of wearing.

Also I know Hanuman Chalisa and chant it once  on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Is there a particular way to chant Hanuman Chalisa. If so pls advise.

Dear buro rm,

You may also note the above point mentioned by Sandhu ji

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 am

Thank you both for your advice :)

I agree with sandhu regarding the bagalamuki mantra. I did some research and read that one must be very cautious with it. One must only practice it under guidance of a guru.

Regarding hanuman chalisa...about a year ago i did the hanuman mantra (om sri hanumate namaha) for  +/- 40 days but the only effect i had from it was that my hypersensitivity increased dramatically. Especially to noise! It was like the volume was 10 times louder.

So i'm a bit afraid of doing hanuman chalisa.

It's a bit complicated that's why i hoped that a horoscope reading might give some clarity.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:51 am

Dear budo_rm,

I read all your posts friend. I found, your  problem is,  what ever mantra you  chant , you are not comfortable.Why dont u try some meditation or yoga?  Try to avoid noisy places and sit and do silent mediations. You can hear some melodious music.   Music is the best therapy I can say, It sooth ens one" s heart. I have not made your chart and telling this.  I always feel music has its advantages and it can be used as cure for any die seas.  It is proven too. I wait to hear from u now.  If u have some fear about chanting any mantra,  I can say,  U cant concentrate on them and then without concentration, if u do that ,U wont be getting any desired results too.  Instead of that just chant the mantra  "OM "  I trust it will give u some coolness and peace.  

Regards,

JaiDixit

Post by JaiDixit » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:35 am

Budo_rm,

Before you get a reading on your chart here are some general guidelines.

1. Consult a qualified physician to diagnose your problem . If there are good Ayurvedic practioners in your area , even better. If not just consult a good allopathic physician.
2. Start doing simple Yogasanas. You don't have to be proficient in the asanas. Just do simple standing asanas, balancing asanas, simple spinal twists and end with Shavasana. Better to take atleast a few Yoga classes before you do something on your own.
3. Try to follow a simple vegetarian diet and include fresh fruits and vegetables.

Meditation is really advanced and difficult. So just stick with simple Yogasanas ( Yoga postures )for the moment.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Jai

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”