DEAR RISHI RAHUL PLEASE HELP hypersensitivity, fear, unemployment

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:08 am

budo_rm wrote:Thank you for the quick reply,

Generally Venus feels more "watery" and soft unlike Durga which felt more intense and like fire. I like how Venus works on the heart and stimulates creativity.
It seems like my subconscious get stimulated by the Venusmantra. If this is too intense it kind of feels like my conscious mind gets flooded by subconscious influences. That's what i mean with a cloudy mind. And that creates some extra fear.

But if i recite moderatly it seems manageable.
I only do it in the morning now and sleep seems a little better. I also do a shorter version now: Om shum shukraya namaha. This seems to be less intense. Still, i still dream more frequently and it always very symbolic.

For example: "I am waiting with a friend for a guru at the train station, he doesn't arrive, there are some problems with his flight. Other people make fun of this and i get angry. My friend gets some drinks. Suddenly a person dressed like Vishnu sit next to me. He has a special energy. Suddenly i see his left arm is cut of, it looks like he has lepracy. He wants to embrace me but i don't want to get infected. My friend doesn't mind this."

Last time you said that everything was going to get better from may 2009. Did i understand this correctly? Because you say that things stay difficult until 2012.

Kind Regards

Hi budo_rm,

The Shukra mantra is very much suited for you for it will make
(1) your nature turns more positive slowly, but you have to pass 2009 for the effects to solidify the 'jung' in your self and extract it out.. which happens in 2009.

(2) It will help to open the doors to a better world, as much as your free will would/could allow.

You will be able to equip the world better after that.

I had mentioned before:=
"RishiRahul=Around May 2009 you will a change of personal and career environment. When it happens remember that you are not on the wrong track..... Carry on patiently. Wear a diamond if possible.. or Give more strength to Venus by its mantra..""Om Draang Dreeng Dreeng Drong sa shukraye Namah" . Chant it in a relaxed mood and with love so that it permeates in your soul........what your phobias dissappear slowly as confidence flows into you. See some results around May 2009... and more so increasingly. 2011 brings a culmination to these efforts.
Do not falter... do it and carry on with patience".

So do you understand the reason behind  mentioning 2012, when your Jup - Jup-Ketu in Vimshottari will be over coupled with  Pitricharajaraka Budh dasa -Mars antar and Sun antara in Atmakaraka Kendradhi Graha dasa.

Also check if a little bit of Guru mantra helps you to tide over soul level change involved better.

RishiRahul

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:23 am

Thank you for your quick reply

What do you mean with the "jung"?

I certainly feel that shukra makes me feel more positive. :)
But i still feel a little dull and tired from all that dreaming when i wake up. Even if i do a less intense recitation. Is this a purification or rather a disturbance?

What do you mean with Guru mantra? Do you mean Jupiter mantra or is there a specific mantra named like this?

Kind regards
Last edited by budo_rm on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:26 am

Jupiter mantra
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 am

which one?

Om gum gurave namaha?
Om brahm brihaspatayei namaha?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 am

the one u r more comfortable with
RishiRahul.com

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:41 am

Hello,

Guru mantra feels ok.

But Shukra mantra keeps disturbing my mind and my sleep, even when i only do it in the morning. (i tested this, i skipped one day and my sleep was much better).
I also have the impression that my sensitivity increases.

What should i do? Only guru mantra, or is there an alternative mantra for strengthenig Shukra?

Kind Regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:21 am

Guru mantra works for you silently to help atma level changes better.

Shukra mantra for positivity and creativity. If Shukra mantra upsets you too much, reduce the number of chants, but it is necessary as it would give direction and positivity to your sensitivity. Remember that Shukra mantra is cleansing you so it is somewhat difficult.

Guru mantra is acting as a support/like a catalyst to the cleansing.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:46 pm

It has been a few months now and these are my findings

Venus mantra increased fear and hypersensitivity dramatically. It really made me freak out. :-(
I still tried it for a while but it just wasn't bearable.

So i tried laxmi mantra for 40 days because i read she also represents venus and her bija mantra "shrim" also strengthens Jupiter.
But this made me feel rather dull and depressed in the end. Instead of increasing positivity and wealth my financial worries increased! I began having problems with my teeth (begin of january) and this costs a lot of money.
At home everything seems to get broken at the same time!
I have lost 7kg in weight in one month just because i'm so stressed and anxious! Each day i wake up very nerveous. And feelings of despair and hypersensitivity just seem to increase.

The only positive thing that happened was that i could do the lay-out of a small brochure. So i made a little amount of money. But mentally, emotionally i suffer still a lot.

Every remedy i undertake seems to have an adverse effect?!

Dear rishi rahul, what would you suggest?

america.1

Post by america.1 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 am

budo_rm wrote:Hello,

Date: January 11th 1977
Time: 13:20 (timezone:+1, so in gmt this is 12:20)
Place: Leuven (04E42'00-50N53'00)

I have problems with hypersensitivity. I very easily feel energy from other people and busy places. This makes me feel drained and stressed very easily. It always takes a lot of time to get it out of my system. It also creates problems with getting asleep.

In the past there also have been periods of obsessive and compulsive behavior (this really began being a problem from September 1999). The last few years this has eased a lot.

Finding and keeping a job is also difficult because of this problem. My last decent job dates from December 2005. The job before that (May - October 2004) i had a nervous breakdown because the place was just too busy and noisy.

Someone suggested that i do the Durga mantra but after 20 days i really began having trouble with overheating and a very loud and sharp noise in both my ears (tinnitus). When i stopped the mantra, the problems also stopped. The Shiva mantra was also suggested but this made me feel very spaced out, like i'm pulled out of my body all the time.
Hanuman has also been advised but increases my hypersensitivity dramatically, especially to noise.

So i just don't know it anymore...

I would appreciate some advice regarding a remedy

I thank in advance

Shanti
You and I seem like we have similar problems.  I have nervous problem and have a very difficult time sleeping.  I'm irritable often now, and extremely hypersensitive to certain stimuli.  I looked at your chart, and there is something that both of us share.  I'm not saying its the cause or problem in the chart that is causing our problem, but both of our moons are in Virgo which is interesting because we are both going through the first stage of Sade Sati (Saturn is transiting through Leo which is a bad sign for Saturn).

I try to look at the whole thing a lesson, though sometimes it is hard to.  Something has to be unresolved mentally that we have to work out.

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:08 pm

dear america1,

thank you for sharing your story. I understand how hard it can be! And i wish you all the best in working things out.

Maybe this is an explanation for the resemblance between our stories.
The ruler of Virgo is Mercury. I read that when mercury is weak it can create hypersensitivity of the senses.
So if this influences a sensitive planet like moon it creates hypersensitivity? There are of course other factors like influence of Rahu and Saturn on moon (which is the case with me).

shanti

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 am

budo_rm wrote:It has been a few months now and these are my findings

Venus mantra increased fear and hypersensitivity dramatically. It really made me freak out. :-(

So i tried laxmi mantra for 40 days because i read she also represents venus and her bija mantra "shrim" also strengthens Jupiter.
But this made me feel rather dull and depressed in the end. Instead of increasing positivity and wealth my financial worries increased! I began having problems with my teeth (begin of january) and this costs a lot of money.
I have lost 7kg in weight in one month just because i'm so stressed and anxious! Each day i wake up very nerveous. And feelings of despair and hypersensitivity just seem to increase.

The only positive thing that happened was that i could do the lay-out of a small brochure. So i made a little amount of money. But mentally, emotionally i suffer still a lot.

It has been a few months now and these are my findings

Hi Budo_rm,

Since Nov 2008 you are running Vimshottari Rahu- moon period, and this period is somewhat mentally difficult due to swaying moods, and your moon is not placed comfortably from Rahu, ad aspected by Sani, causing delays and frustrations.

In Jan 2009 transit Jupiter had degree opposition to natal Ketu. Also transit Ketu is conjunct natal sani increasing melancholia.
Antardasa lord moon in the 5th + 5th house from gochara having Jupiter, Rahu and multiple planets are all increasing sensitivity, and as it is you are very sensitive.

You problems would not be over before Nov 2011.

For the present you need to take care of your health, as the periods June 2010 and Sept 2010 will prove troublesome.

Regarding remedies I had recommended Venus mantra, and you called it as having a positive effect for you etc. I had recommended that you reduce the number of chants.
What you could do is reduce the number of chants too, but never leave the Venus mantra is my advice.
Chandra mantra instead of Jupiter mantra is also advised now; but you would have to reduce the chants as advised.
So Chandra and Sukra mantras would be perfect now, and if done as advised will make your career related possibilities better from May 2009.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

thank you for your reply

From december 2008 things began getting worse. A lot of practical problems. Central heating went totally broke, governement began acting difficult because i don't have a job, problems with teeth etc. This was really remarkable! Everything began getting broken! One thing after the other. Lot's of worry about finances.

What amount of recitations would you suggest for Venus and Chandra? As you may have read, even 1x108 recitations in the morning is still too much. Even this keeps creating problems with night sleep.
In the beginning this is inspiring, creativity gets a boost but after a 1 or 2 hours it really gets exhausting! My mind keeps creating images and thoughts like a crazy monkey! Sometimes i have the impression i'm on some psychedelic trip when i close my eyes (no joke!)
So i hope you understand that i have become VERY cautious about this.

Is this because RAHU is in Libra/6th house (ruled by Venus)? I read that rahu is related to the subconscious so maybe this explains the constant stream of images and thougts?

Is there a more general mantra for these kind of problems? (not a planetary mantra)

You say that in 2010 there are possible health problems. Is there an indication on which aspect of my health i should pay attention? (for example: heart, digestion etc)

i thank you very much for your effort and time

respect

budo

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 am

budo_rm wrote:thank you for your reply

From december 2008 things began getting worse. A lot of practical problems. Central heating went totally broke, governement began acting difficult because i don't have a job, problems with teeth etc. This was really remarkable! Everything began getting broken! One thing after the other. Lot's of worry about finances.

What amount of recitations would you suggest for Venus and Chandra? As you may have read, even 1x108 recitations in the morning is still too much. Even this keeps creating problems with night sleep.
In the beginning this is inspiring, creativity gets a boost but after a 1 or 2 hours it really gets exhausting! My mind keeps creating images and thoughts like a crazy monkey! Sometimes i have the impression i'm on some psychedelic trip when i close my eyes (no joke!)
So i hope you understand that i have become VERY cautious about this.

Is this because RAHU is in Libra/6th house (ruled by Venus)? I read that rahu is related to the subconscious so maybe this explains the constant stream of images and thougts?

Is there a more general mantra for these kind of problems? (not a planetary mantra)

You say that in 2010 there are possible health problems. Is there an indication on which aspect of my health i should pay attention? (for example: heart, digestion etc)

i thank you very much for your effort and time

respect

budo

Hi Budo_rm,

The amount of recitations should be controlled by you and also you need to make time for physical exercises..gyming if possible etc.

Too much of time doing mental exercises neglect the body leading to health problems.

Your problems are 'heart or chest' and 'thigh or knee' related. Knee related problems result due to overweight, lack of knee exercises, walking. Exercises for heart too. Digestive problems are also benefited by walking long.

Follow these for present.

RishiRahul

budo_rm

Post by budo_rm » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Hello,

I think i have found a way that is more digestable for me. Until now i have been reciting " om shum shukraya namaha", and as you know this was too intens.
Now i recite "om sri shukraya namaha" 54 times. This seems to create a more harmonious effect! I feel more creative, positive and spontanious and my monkey-mind stays calm :-)

You also suggested to do moon mantra (i did "om som somaya namaha") but this makes me feel VERY fragile and unsafe. Maybe i should try "om sri chandraya namaha" ?

many thanks and respect

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”