Yellow Sapphire and Diamond

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dhirenderpratap

Yellow Sapphire and Diamond

Post by dhirenderpratap » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:55 am

Hello,

My birth Info
DOB: 27 Nov 1982
POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana
TOB: 9:45 am
some softwares do not have Yamunanagar location so Ambala, Haryana is the nearest one I could advice.

I have posted couple of questions and I was pleasently surprized by the response I got from
some of the astrologers(e.g. Mr RohiniRanjan and Mr. Youdah).

I have few other questions for myself if an astrologer can answer them.

1. I have been advised to wear Yellow Sapphire as a pendant and until recently I was wearing it in my
right hand index finger(Right now I am only wearing a yellow saphire as a pendant in gold chain).
An astrologer first advised me to wear Diamond and I did wear
that for couple of years too before I was advised by another astrologer to wear Yellow sapphire and not diamond and then I started wearing a yellow sapphire. Some astrologers advised me that I can wear both of them and some strongly
said no for wearing them together. It would be kind of the astrologers in this forum if they can also throw
some light on it, as to can I wear both of them together? and should I wear diamond in first place?.

2. My marriage. I am Manglik, and one of my close friend told me that the manglik effect in men goes after
certain age lik 28 or something. Is that true?

3. Are there different kinds of Manglik? Which one am I?

4. When is the yog of marriage accordin to my birth chart, or when is most likely I will get married?

5. Is it possible to tell if my marriage would be a love/arrange?

6. I am into software development. If I want to start up a bsiness, what field should I try my hands into.
My idea is more into investment in land and stock shares or open up a restraunt.

Thank you so much!
Thanks,
Dhirender

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:34 am

Moved from the Western Astrology reading forum to  the Vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:38 am

You are in Venus/Rahu period till 2012. Rahu is in 7th in it's own house and aspecting your lord of 5th and 12th. You should get married by December 2008 while jupitor is transiting your ASC and aspecting 7th and 5th.
You don't need any gemstone, just do the pooja and fast on fridays.
Bhuwan

dhirenderpratap

Post by dhirenderpratap » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 pm

Bhuwan Agrawal wrote:You are in Venus/Rahu period till 2012. Rahu is in 7th in it's own house and aspecting your lord of 5th and 12th. You should get married by December 2008 while jupitor is transiting your ASC and aspecting 7th and 5th.
Bhuwan
Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for clearifying some of my queries.
Though you have answered my main questions
Kindly also let me know the answer for the remaining questions
viz. 3, 5 and 6th

Thanks again!

Regards,
Dhirender

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:45 pm

You are Lagna Mangali, Yes you have business yoga present in Venus dasa. Most likely you would have love marriage, it's also supported by your D9-chart.

dhirenderpratap

Post by dhirenderpratap » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:22 pm

I see.. your advice will be very helpful to me sir
and I will start the friday prayer and fast as per your suggestion!

thank you for getting back to me again :)

Regards,
Dhirender

dhirenderpratap

Post by dhirenderpratap » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am

Bhuwan Agrawal wrote:You are in Venus/Rahu period till 2012. Rahu is in 7th in it's own house and aspecting your lord of 5th and 12th. You should get married by December 2008 while jupitor is transiting your ASC and aspecting 7th and 5th.
Bhuwan
Hello Sir,

I asked few questions some time back and you generously replied to them. I am posting this as a follow up.

Dec 08 was the possibility of me getting married.

December passed away but no marriage yet. My parents are looking for a match for me, but the search is still on.

If you get some time I will really appreciate if you could tell me - what is the next time there is a possibility of marriage according to my Birth chart.

Regards,

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:43 pm

You had an opportunity when JU was in SAG till Decmber 2008, I see next opportunity coming up again when JU moves to Aquarius from May - August 2009. Good Luck

dhirenderpratap

Post by dhirenderpratap » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:13 am

Bhuwan Agrawal wrote:You had an opportunity when JU was in SAG till Decmber 2008, I see next opportunity coming up again when JU moves to Aquarius from May - August 2009. Good Luck
Alright!! Thank you for the info...
Will keep you posted on that :)

Thanks & Regards,
Dhirneder

dhirenderpratap

fear of losing job - Friday prayers/Fasting

Post by dhirenderpratap » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:49 am

Hello Sir,

I am back with couple of questions. I hope you would answer them as you have generously answered them before.

1. You advised me to do Friday Prayer and Fasting and I have started doing it since couple of weeks, but I am not very sure of what kind of Prayers I should do and what kind of fasting? - should it be like no food/water at all, or I can take fruits and water? - please advice me on that.

2. These days economy is not very good.
Fortunately for me, I am employed till now, but looks like the company I am working with has started laying off employees aggressively.
Can you please look at my chart and advice me if I am at risk of losing job and I should start searching a new one right away?
An Answer to this would be very helpful. Also, if you see me at risk, could you tell me when I would be able to get another one?

You have been very helpful. I really appreciate your time and concern.
Thank you !

Regards,
Dhirender

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”