Suggestion/Discussion on dad's health

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

projenator

Suggestion/Discussion on dad's health

Post by projenator » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Birth details are as follows.

Date:          September 6, 1940
Time:          1:00:00 hrs
Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)
Place:         88 E 22' 00", 22 N 34' 00"
              Calcutta, India

I request esteemed divinators in the reading area to look into this and offer their suggestions and inputs. I am looking at the time period starting  2009 until 2011. I know different astrologers use different ayanamsas, so i am not going too deep into the technicals I see myself.

He starts Saade sati second half of 2009, saturn enters virgo which also houses the Upapada. Rahu's nakshatra lord is Moon, which rules the 2nd, marana karak sthan. In narayana dasa, his lagna moves to 10th house which houses Ketu, the moksha giver.

His health has been constantly deteriorating since 1998.

Comments and inputs will be appreciated.

thanks and regards,

astro_scholr

Dec 2008-Jan 2009 possible death

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 am

He is going through week ketu dasa (who is in 6th from moon). Doctors are not able to properly diagnose about diseace. possible cancer or neuro related problem.

Jupiter who is AK and in 7th from moon will go debiliated in dec 2008 - Jan 2009. I see this is period his health will go bad/worse. Possible  death is indicated here. I

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:08 pm

Thanks, astro_scholr for your thoughts. Also Ju apart from being debilitated, moves into his eighth house next year and Saade Sati starts late 2009. His problems are mostly nerve related, he used to be a chain smoker and still smokes around four packs a day even now, on top of that he is a diabetic. He can barely see with his left eye from 2007. The opthalmologist he went to referred him to get his eye tested which involved shining an extremely bright light on his eye. According to him, that worsened his eyesight beyond repair. Our family had terrible experiences with physicians and I have been witness to some of them myself, the worse thing is everyone expects you to run to a doctor whenever anything happens and lo behold, you come back having set back a few thousand rupees and weaker, so I have to agree what a big menace a mercenary physician can be to a family, especially in these days of thoughtless copybook medicine. My dad has been actively reading medical books from basic physiology to homeopathy over the last 20 years and till date, almost every suggestion of his has worked. The few times his remedies failed and he had to go visit a doctor, he came back worse with irreparable damages, only to realize that the physician suggested tests or medicines which were too strong for his age, one cannot expect any better in these days of copy book medicine where physicians are desperate to ramp up volume rather maintain quality of care, more so in third world countries with an overburdened judicial system.

Lately he has been having weakness problems and there is a lot of katabolism going on and we don't want to take him to a physician who will blindly administer doses of strong medicines unfit for a geriatric patient like him. I have seen this happen to a couple of my uncles, so we are very careful about this.

Also, my absence weakens him mentally since he has all these conservative views on father-son relationship.

Hope that helps. I would appreciate more opinions.

thanks and kind regards,

astro_scholr

My additional thoughts

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 am

As I said since he is going through weak Ketu dasa medical diagnosis is failing to point right. Ketu usually responsible for cancer ( mainly due to Rahu aspect), he gives nerve related problems ( theiroid, pitutory or some gland in human nerve system, sometimes brain tumor).

Also need to see son's horoscope. 2nd from 9th house ( source of death) and 8th from 9th house (cuase of death). Also see PiK and his positions during Dec 2008-Jan 2009. If it is strong them he may survive, but his suffering will not end till ketu dasa (which will anycase take him away)

My sugestion is perform Sankat Hara chaturthi by family members ( wife, son).  Possibly he is expecting son to be near himto give the psychological support ( please check what you can do as soul is reaching end)

projenator

Post by projenator » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Thanks for spending time on this, Here are my birth details, PiK is Saturn and is posited in 11th house, 12th to my moon in transit. After sep 2009, it will move to the 12th house and it will be conjunct moon. Natal Saturn is in second from ninth house. In transit, Jupiter will be in Capricorn, which is eighth from  ninth house starting December 2008.

Date:          July 5, 1976
Time:          14:02:00
Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)
Place:         88 E 18' 00", 22 N 35' 00"
              Howrah, India
Altitude:      0.00 meters

astro_scholr

my thoughts

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:09 pm

son  is going through Ju/Ve till jun 2009.
From Moon, 10 th ( 2nd from 9th house ) has Me,Su,Ve in gemini.  Sagi is 8th from 9th house and its aspected by 9th vision of Ju. Rahu is Pik here.
From Asc 10 th house has saturn and he is lord of 8th house from 9th house aspecting. Already going through 2nd round of Sadesati which should take away parents.

Taking everything into consideration Dec 2008- Jan 2009 is bad time for father.
Rahu, Ju and Venus are going to be source of death for father.Ju will cause heart , diabetes. Rahu cancer.
Debiliated Ju joining Rahu will be decisive point.( Dec 2008- Jan 2009).

astro_scholr

Jan 15- Jan 30 2009 culmination point

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:17 pm

sun will be in capricorn and venus will join there too. so Will have Ju, Rahu,sun, Venus...killers

projenator

Post by projenator » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:39 pm

God know what Rishirahulji is up to, looks like I scared him off the reading forum, now he has nowhere to hide :smt002. Kuch to bolo ji, mera thread mein bhi kabhi kabhi nazar daal do baba

Paise nahi dilaya, ladki nahi dilaya, kam se kam bhagwan ka naam pein Rishirahulji ko dila do.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi Proj,

I have been following all posts and specially yours with keen interest. Hum ekdum ye thread follow kar raha hoon (I have been following this thread with interest).

Did not construct the chart yet, but was marveling at astro_schlor's logic. He has developed his knack in astrology.

Will gt back in a day or two. My Sun antardasa started28 July 2008(old N.C. Lahiri ayanamsha) keeps me away, friend.

RishiRahul :smt005
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

astro_scholr

thanks to prassanaji for giving me confidence

Post by astro_scholr » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:20 pm

thanks for prasannaji to give me confidence in bullshitting my astro knowledge.
Gained some more confidence in last 2 months due to contribution to other astro board where  i hit several predictions right. My PM boxes are getting bombarded in that forum.

Thanks guys!

projenator

Post by projenator » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Proj,

I have been following all posts and specially yours with keen interest. Hum ekdum ye thread follow kar raha hoon (I have been following this thread with interest).

Did not construct the chart yet, but was marveling at astro_schlor's logic. He has developed his knack in astrology.

Will gt back in a day or two. My Sun antardasa started28 July 2008(old N.C. Lahiri ayanamsha) keeps me away, friend.

RishiRahul :smt005
Appreciate your reply, not sure why but I thought about you this morning. Anyways the summary of this entire discussion points to something eventful around Dec 2008 to Jan 2009. would appreciate your comments. I also agree with the astro logic put forth by various participants and the reality matches up as well.

Day before yesterday, the older of my two pet dogs died, this was another blow for my dad, this dog used to follow my dad everywhere around the house, so understandably he was very emotional about it.

astro_scholr

Son's marriage indicated in 2009

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:45 am

Jupiter moving to capricorn in Dec 2008. Chances of son getting married before jun 2009 (if not yet married) as he is going thru Ju/Ve

projenator

Re: Son's marriage indicated in 2009

Post by projenator » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:10 am

astro_scholr wrote:Jupiter moving to capricorn in Dec 2008. Chances of son getting married before jun 2009 (if not yet married) as he is going thru Ju/Ve
Appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to look into this in such detail. Just to help you catch up with the ground realities, son neither married, nor dating anyone seriously, parents not looking either.

Although 9 months to go until June 2009, seems to be a far shot as of now.

Thanks once again,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi Projenator,

Though your father’s health has been deteriorating since 1998 (rather 1999), the 1st. blow to his health around mid Oct 2005, due to aggravations post March 2005 and 3rd week Sept 2005.
Ketu –Rahu Vimshottari begins 1st Sept 2008.

28th Aug – 3rd Sept 2008 caused further aggravation in a sudden way.

Mid Dec 2008 onwards the need for more care arises, which could lead to further aggravation around end Jan 2009.

There is no very serious threat to life before Mid 2011. He would come over problems before this.

Commenting on life span of a father is not a very good idea in this forum. This native could even live till 2022, depending on other factors I never would confirm such a thing without very serious calculations and too much knowing is not welcome.

RishiRahul

projenator

Post by projenator » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:05 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Projenator,

Though your father’s health has been deteriorating since 1998 (rather 1999), the 1st. blow to his health around mid Oct 2005, due to aggravations post March 2005 and 3rd week Sept 2005.
Ketu –Rahu Vimshottari begins 1st Sept 2008.

28th Aug – 3rd Sept 2008 caused further aggravation in a sudden way.

Mid Dec 2008 onwards the need for more care arises, which could lead to further aggravation around end Jan 2009.

There is no very serious threat to life before Mid 2011. He would come over problems before this.

Commenting on life span of a father is not a very good idea in this forum. This native could even live till 2022, depending on other factors I never would confirm such a thing without very serious calculations and too much knowing is not welcome.

RishiRahul
RishiRahulda,
                  appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to look into this. I cannot recollect what happened in 2005, I have to find out from my mom.

Yes, mid aug until sept beginning he was down with fever and other cold related issues. He told me this week he has bronchitis right now which started as pharyngitis/laryngitis. He was coughing so badly on the phone, the first couple minutes he could barely speak. The predictions from mid dec until jan end makes sense.

I am not understanding how you are getting Ketu/Rahu starting Sep 1, 2008 in vimshottari, would appreciate if you let know your ayanamsa, since lahiri shows something different.

Thanks and kind regards,

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”