How to direct my son's energy

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AASHU

How to direct my son's energy

Post by AASHU » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Hello,

I just  want to ask about my son, his date of birth is mentioned below:

23 Oct 2000, 6:10am, Bareilly(UP)

he is a very intellegent and active child, sometimes very stuborn just want to know about his life and how to direct his energy in a fruitful direction?

Thanks,

inderk

Post by inderk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Dear Aashu,

The horoscope of your son is OK.

The 'stubbornness' of your son will gradually turn to "Determination" with the increase in age, and become beneficial ho him, so don't worry about this.

Regarding - 'to direct his energy in a fruitful direction', you have to become his "guide" as well as father.

DO NOT force your decisions on him.

TELL him all the pros and cons of the situation.

Regarding studies also, while selecting a particular stream of study, JUST tell him, that if he choose a particular stream - he can do this (Jobs / Profession).

I see better prospects in commerce stream for study, for him. BUT DON'T force him if he want to study something else, otherwise you will ruin his life.

Your son is suffieciently intelligent to decide what is better for him, so just be his guide.

Wishing all the best for You and your Son.

inder Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Hello Rakesh,

Your sons stubbornness stems from unanswered questions or when he feels belittled. Always provide him answers or comfort accordingly. His stobbornness could have increased from 2007.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”