Urgent need of a reading

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ruchis190

Urgent need of a reading

Post by ruchis190 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 am

Namaste Sir,

My son's details are

dob: 05/08/2005
time of birth : 2:03 pm
Pl of birth: lucknow india

Sir, my son was detected with weak eyesight. I am ver worried for him. Please look into his horoscope and let me know how his health will be through his life. Is there anything to be worried about. How his health be this year too.

Please also look into his education and career front too.

I will be very thankful to you.

Please I am very worried.

Thanks,
Ruchi.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Dear
Your son has Scorpio birth sign and lord of Scorpio Mars in sixth house,this house related to many things like nurses, drugstores, laboratories, maintenance, diet,Sickrooms and places where people handle food, chemicals or drugs.the time of illness finished on 31st October 2008,and after this time only medicines and caring require for this child.Mercury is retrograde in his ninth house,and directly seeing to Sun Like Mercury has 20.10 degrees and Sun has 19.05 degrees,Sun is the visible area of human kind and Mercury (Retrograde) has short terms out side activities,Mars (Doctor) from sixth house controlling to Mercury (retrograde) (Vain),near retina of eyes.The treatment will continue up to May 2011,after this time child will be fine.Take care and treat him with good doctor.

ruchis190

Post by ruchis190 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:21 am

astrobhadauria wrote:Dear
Your son has Scorpio birth sign and lord of Scorpio Mars in sixth house,this house related to many things like nurses, drugstores, laboratories, maintenance, diet,Sickrooms and places where people handle food, chemicals or drugs.the time of illness finished on 31st October 2008,and after this time only medicines and caring require for this child.Mercury is retrograde in his ninth house,and directly seeing to Sun Like Mercury has 20.10 degrees and Sun has 19.05 degrees,Sun is the visible area of human kind and Mercury (Retrograde) has short terms out side activities,Mars (Doctor) from sixth house controlling to Mercury (retrograde) (Vain),near retina of eyes.The treatment will continue up to May 2011,after this time child will be fine.Take care and treat him with good doctor.
Thank you for your reply.

ruchis190

Post by ruchis190 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:23 am

Rishirahul ji please look into my son's horoscope and also other respected astrologers , please look into my son's chart.

Does he have kaal sarp yoga?

Thank you.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”