Please Give Me A Reading

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Izuno

Please Give Me A Reading

Post by Izuno » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 am

I know I haven't been exactly that active these past few months, but things have been going from bad to worse in these past few months in my life. I'm so worried about my career and future. My parents went to an astrologer in India to read my chart, but the things he says seem completely untrue as if he's trying to cheer my parents up with lies. The astrologer is our friend so I think he might be biased.

I really want to know about my studies, my career possibilities, my health and how my marriage will be. As for the marriage, I want to know if it'll be love or arranged and what age I might get married. I know it's early for me to think about marriage, but my parents are saying somethings and I want to know if you see anything about my marriage in my chart.

Thank you so so much for your help!

Birth Time: 12:05 PM
Birth Date: June 28, 1990
Birth City: Trichi, Tamil Nadu, India

Please help. I need to know what else I need to be extra careful about. Once again, thanks! :)

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:25 pm

You are only 18 and I strongly think you should focus on studies and forget this stuff. If you just keep your focus and work hard I guarantee you will not need any astrology. Still if you think you need a reading I will be happy to do it.

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 pm

I did have that mindset before I started having so many health issues. Over the past year and half, I've been suffering from many health issues continuously, and because of that, my progress in college has been poor. I had to drop a class or get an incomplete to finish it later.

Now, the college thinks I can't handle my major and wants me to drop college or that major. I really want a degree in this major, but they already think that there's no way I can handle it. As a punishment for being sick too many times, I will no longer be able to drop classes or get an incomplete regardless of how sick I am. They think I'm just making excuses.

So, I need to know how bad my health will be. Right now, I feel as if I'm losing my life. My studies and career mean the most to me, and even though my major isn't directly what I want to do, I still want to major in it because I believe it'll be useful in the future.

Also, I want to know about marriage because my parents keep bringing it up so many times. And I just want to know when I'll get married so that I know my parents won't blackmail me with my college tuition and how I'll get married - like will he be Indian or will the person be my choice or will it be a love marriage?

I'm more concerned about my studies, but I do want to know about the marriage info for a peace of mind. I do believe in God and just keep working, but sometimes, I'm worried that maybe, God also thinks I did mistakes and deserved to be punished. And so, God let go of my hand since everybody else doesn't seem to believe in me either.

Thanks for willing to help. :)

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:11 am

Education- 4th house is good due to JU/ME aspect but 5th house has RA/SA which does give little difficulties in education and marriage. In addition, you are also in spell of sadesati. D24 chart has very good placemnt of 5th lord. Saturn demands hard work so please don not loose focus. You will have excellent career due to powerful 10th house and it's karaka placement.
Health- You are in fag end of Moon/Sun period and Su is lord of 12th so health probems will be over by Feb 2009 when Mars major period starts. MA period starting in Feb will give you new initative(3rd house) and concentration(8th house) in your education.
Marriage- Your 7th house has functional malefic Mars aspected by Saturn which will delay your marriage. Marriage is indicated in 2013 in Mars/Venus period.

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:58 am

Thank you for your help. It releases some of my stress and gives me hope. Also, my parents are wondering whether my marriage will be a love marriage or arranged marriage. Of course, they prefer an arranged marriage, but they want to know if there is a possibility of me having a love marriage. Did you see anything about that?

I know you think that I shouldn't pay attention to this and just keep working hard. If you feel that way, then why do you give readings? I don't mean to be rude. I'm sorry if I come off as rude. Normally, astrologers don't say forget this stuff and keep working hard. It was interesting to hear that from an astrologer. :) I'll follow your advice and keep working hard even if I feel as if I need a miracle to save me. Once again, thank you.

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:37 am

Astrology is just like any other sciences and no science is perfect. Even in medicine and mathematics a lot of things are unkonown but we still have working maths and medicine. MA is lord of initiatives and powerful in your chart , JU the disposior is good by placement. Therfore, you need strong initiatives to succeed in what you want  out of life. MARS/VE period could well give you a love marriage even though your VE is unafflicted.
Astrolgy cannot make you hard but if you use MA energy properly you will succeed. Be careful when driving and have control over anger, because it rules your 3/8th house. Fast on Tuesdays.

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 am

A wonderful smart answer to my question! :) Thanks. Once again, I'm sorry if I came off as rude.

You're right about my anger, but I do try to control it. And if I realize I was wrong, then I'll immediately apologize. But I guess, people around me will get annoyed with my anger and apologizes. I'll try my best to control my anger.

I'll work hard in my studies. That's really all I can do to save myself, and hopefully, God will send a miracle my way.

As for my marriage, it's strange you said love marriage. When my parents went to an astrologer in India, he said that I'll be traditional and get an arranged marriage. Maybe, he said that to cheer my parents up. He read my sister's chart first, and she's getting a love marriage. Of course, my parents are upset, and are hoping I'll get an arranged marriage. I guess, I'll make them upset too.

Once again, thanks for your advice. As college student, it's hard to fast, but are there some things that I can eat? Normally, my family doesn't eat meat on Tuesday and Saturdays. When I moved to college, I had to eat whatever I can get. I can't think or focus without eating so I can't fast, but I'll avoid certain foods on Tuesday.

Sorry if I write too much... :smt006

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”