Reading Please ---- Please help me out

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RajPatil

Reading Please ---- Please help me out

Post by RajPatil » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:50 am

Date of Birth - 10th June 1974
Time : 00:10 a.m.
Place: Pune, Maharashtra, India - 18° 31' N 73° 55' E

For last 8-9 months i am going through lots of health issues related to hormonal imbalance, particularly low in testosterone. I have lost my fertility and facing many issues related to my reproductive system

Can you please tell me how long will i survive and my future life....

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:19 pm

JU/KE period ends by Oct 2009, you can find some relief after that. You have Mars in 6th dispositor of VE/RA indicates undiagonsed disease related to  RA (Skin) / Venus( sexual organs) till Ketu dasa end. Please consult some other doctors as well. Your disease will be cured because you have 6th nakshattra lord SA in 5th( loss of disease) and fuly aspected by Saturn and Jupitor.

RajPatil

hi bhuwan

Post by RajPatil » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi,

Does your reading indicate that I will be fully cured of the health issues I am going through
currently by end of 2009.

Raj

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Our site can NOT be a substitute for any doctor or medicament....if you believe in cure of your different illness, and work together with your doctor to do so, you might succeed.
The Astrological time might be good, as BA points out, but YOU yourself must work active in order to achieve any improvement.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”