My sister's life is a mess.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pa123

My sister's life is a mess.

Post by pa123 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:28 am

Namaste Srikanth9, RishiRahulji and all the respected astrologer,

Her details.
dob: 23rd aug 1975
pl of birth : lucknow

time: 1:45 am

At present :banglore

My sister was married in January 2007 . They lived for 2-3 months and then she came back went again and came back as her husband is doing very cruel things. Sometimes he says such bad things to her that she is always crying. She lost a lot of weight. He has been torturing her since then. She has gone back again to give a last chance to work things out. he treats her like a servant and says that you do not deserve good things, even though my parents gave them a lot of dowry which they had demanded. his parents too have given a lot of pain though they do not live with them but by phone they have been saying things regarding dowry.

She is very sad. Please see if there is any hope. She is running Saturn mahadasha. When will she get relief.  Will her husband ever treat her well. He is pressing her to give him a baby. Will she be conceiving and fater that will things get better? She is very sad and not well these days. My father has developed a lot of hypertension because of this and he is now on medication.  Please guide.

astrobhadauria

Re: My sister's life is a mess.

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:03 pm

pa123 wrote:Namaste Srikanth9, RishiRahulji and all the respected astrologer,

Her details.
dob: 23rd aug 1975
pl of birth : lucknow

time: 1:45 am

At present :banglore

My sister was married in January 2007 . They lived for 2-3 months and then she came back went again and came back as her husband is doing very cruel things. Sometimes he says such bad things to her that she is always crying. She lost a lot of weight. He has been torturing her since then. She has gone back again to give a last chance to work things out. he treats her like a servant and says that you do not deserve good things, even though my parents gave them a lot of dowry which they had demanded. his parents too have given a lot of pain though they do not live with them but by phone they have been saying things regarding dowry.

She is very sad. Please see if there is any hope. She is running Saturn mahadasha. When will she get relief.  Will her husband ever treat her well. He is pressing her to give him a baby. Will she be conceiving and fater that will things get better? She is very sad and not well these days. My father has developed a lot of hypertension because of this and he is now on medication.  Please guide.
Dear
I feel very hard after read situations of your sister,but after seeing her birth chart,there are Mars (her husband) with Ketu.He is like a attendant of home,(Mars and Ketu in the fourth house from Moon),Jupiter (the lord of her marriage relations) in the house of Mars,seeing back by retrograde conditions,and Moon and Saturn both are in parivartan yoga (Moon in the house of Saturn and Saturn in the house of Moon) these conditions are responsible for changing places.
Saturn and Moon gives some time emotional troubles to your sister and some times gives labor troubles,Saturn from 2nd house (house of wealth and eating food) gives dark and coldness (some times only drinking water and some time wast food) it means destroying the weight of your sister.
At present the time of Saturn's time and sub times of Mars continue,and there are troubles from Mars (her husband),and after 4th August 2009,Saturn will start to make effects by the strength of Rahu.When Rahu of Scorpio,always gives destroying in each fields.like Accidents, involvement in scandals, family disputes, separation, piles, eye troubles and loss of domestic peace.
for reading about Rahu kindly read article of Rahu in

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”