I hate my life.. I m totally depressed.. Plz Help !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sherryharral

I hate my life.. I m totally depressed.. Plz Help !

Post by sherryharral » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi...

I hate my life... I m depressed and feel totally lost...I feel like ending my life forever....

I m in love with a man who is already committed and can never be mine... I m not liking my job.. I m trying but cannot change my job... I m not enjoying good health..Whatever I do... Goes wrong.. Nothing works out well for me... Even if I see anything good coming my way... It goes away from me... :( What wrong have I done in my life ? Why am I being punished like this ?

Plz Plz Plz help.....I am clueless.... and dont see any way out...

Bdate: 12 Mar 1981
Time : 3:40 AM

Thanks.....

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:07 am

When u started loving the man .. u knew that the guy is committed/married...But u still went ahead...

U re currently running Rahu/Dragon head... You have sun as AK brings courage and bossy attitude..Mars is GK brings short tempered..adamant..forward thinking...Vnus as Amk brings adventurus in love lfe..lot of male friends..eagerness to explore the other world..likely to fall easily to opposite sex..

Venus is in 2nd house of family along with friend mercury...( brings multiplicity to relations...illicit /unusual relations)..then along with enemy sun..currently running Rahu/Dragon head venus sub period.. hence seeing the failure in love...

This world is beutifull...there no point in cribbing for what happened...there is plent of life left...See it in positive way.. IF needed visit counsiller...

come out of the bad love...move positively into life... Your Dragon head/rahu period is not so good.. keep restrain from any love adventures till 2014

Pray to Lord Durga..."Ohm Durgaye namaha" .. visit her temple on fridays
Pray Lord Ganesha.."ohm genshaya namaha"

sherryharral

Post by sherryharral » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Hiiii

I respect you opinion.. but we are human beings.. and we dont fall in love after calculating ... Love just happens... Its not partical...

To be honest.. I dont really understand the rahu period and stuff... but can u plz let me know what should I do ??? It might be easy to say that restrain from any love till 2014... but in real life.. is it possible ?

Why anything I do takes a wrong turn ? I feel I have lot of potential..and I can do well and be successful... but somehow its hard luck all the time...Things just dont work out for me....

Can u let me know my predictions based on my birth details ?

Plz Plz help

astro_scholr

Prasanna Di, Code and certainji shud give u counselling

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Prasanna Di, Code , certain ji pls advise this girl

Horus

Post by Horus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 pm

You don't love that man, instead you only wish to possess him. This makes that "feeling" of yours a demonic possession. Yes. A dark entity's appetite within you, transferred unto you, channelled towards something you can never possess. All for your suffering.

Just tell the emptiness, the desire, the hunger, to GO AWAY.

preeti83

I totally agree

Post by preeti83 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:09 am

Yes, I now feel that this is true. It has been true to my life as well! What one needs to do is to ignore such lusts and focus on your real goals.
Do the 9 planets' stotras with extreme faith and seek Lord Ganesha's mercy.

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 pm

sherryharral wrote:Hiiii

I respect you opinion.. but we are human beings.. and we dont fall in love after calculating ... Love just happens... Its not partical...

To be honest.. I dont really understand the rahu period and stuff... but can u plz let me know what should I do ??? It might be easy to say that restrain from any love till 2014... but in real life.. is it possible ?

Why anything I do takes a wrong turn ? I feel I have lot of potential..and I can do well and be successful... but somehow its hard luck all the time...Things just dont work out for me....

Can u let me know my predictions based on my birth details ?

Plz Plz help
Think how many people are affected due to ur actions

1. Wife of your lover: What she will feel about her husband and urself..
2. His children: what is their fault?
3. Your parents: so much good expectations?
4. if u were married then what will happen to ur husband? ( he becomes Dev D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_vBY13h ... re=related )
5. If u have boyfriend who loves u but might have not told u yet...What will happen him

If u leave the person. he will go mentally down.. as he is addicted to u now..He becomes Dev D ( sings this song.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_vBY13h ... re=related )

See how many affected due to ur actions ( think? how many curses getting in next life.)

Hence i request u to come out of rut.. i know its difficult ..but u are strong person and has strong will... come out of it..

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Dear Sherryharral,

As my Astro brother  requested me to advise  u , I am entering here now.  I read all your previous posts. Before advising anybody I usually try to find out the views of others too. As soon as u have joined this forum, u have posted your details  ie from 23 rd Dec 2007 till date , U are asking the same questions regarding your depressed life. Previously u have quoted the details to be of your friend"s, now u are  telling it is yours. Really I am feeling sad , because from more than one year , u are not getting good times.

I can understand your feelings rite now . U are  correct in telling , Love comes to anybody without any calculations . But to fulfill love , it  must be  a true  love. U said ,  u know the person with whom u are in love is already married. Then knowingly how can u expect peaceful life with him? It is impossible. Then the love is not termed to be  a real love. it is called only Lust and not love. Certainly I can say U might be  getting more stress and sleepless nights , which in turn may  bring U adverse effects on your health . From your post I could understand you well , how bad is your situation now. Slowly come out of that Love.  It is very easy for others to  tell u to forget your love, at the same time i know how painful it would be for U . But no other go , u have to come out,  if u need a peaceful life.

I read  Avamji"s  reading  on your chart, and also Priya 159 asked you  to use some gems to come out of these bad situations. Astro brother too analyzed the chart in  a beautiful way . As told by Priya,  I too feel, exalted moon in your chart tells that , u will have a good married life and Your 9 th house  shani and 7th house Rahu are bringing u the troubles.  U will get good time after march 2011. U can marry during Rahu /Chandra  period. After your marriage u will  be happy  & prosperous . All your luck favor u after marriage. So dont feel bad . Try to do some meditation or yogas. If u have faith in prayers as asked by Avamji, do them. Chant Nava Graha Gayathri mantras,  slokas daily. From 2014 march,  after  the end of Rahu period u will see very good time in your Guru dasa. Again  read Avamji's  & priya's  advises and follow them.

Life is beautiful. U are still very young. Have a positive approach to life and try to enjoy life. Come out of negative thoughts first,( like everything   goes wrong   with  me. ) First try to believe  in yourself. Face life with courage. Be cheerful, If u wish , u can change your place and try to forget that guy. Be sportive. Divert your attention from that person. Try to keep u active always . Do not entertain negative thoughts. All the best. Pray to Lord  Ganesha and Maa Durga.

Regards,

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”