Reg: Madhyama Rajju Dosha

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Nimmi

Post by Nimmi » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:39 am

Namaskaram!
I'm nimmi. Plz help me .. I'm in a deilemma. Some of the astrologers told us that our horoscope doesn't match because of madhyama Rajju Dosha. Could you please let me know if that is true? What are the consequences? How do we nullify this dosha? plz help me with some remedy..

Groom :
Place of birth : Palghat District
Time : 2.40 AM Date : 14-09-1982
Star: Pooyam

Bride:
Place of Birth: Kollam District (Quilon)
Time of birth: 2.49 PM Date: 10-01-1984
Star: Uthrattadhi

Plz help me...
Thanks
Nimmi

k surya narayana

madhyama rajju dosha

Post by k surya narayana » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:56 am

hello nimmi
madhyama rajju dosha is there and it will lead to ill-health for both of you and both horoscope matching is
only 50% and sixth house in both horoscopes are weak there is no remedy for this as far as my knowledge goes
bye god bless you
surya

dhanyaiyer

Post by dhanyaiyer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:21 am

Hi Nimmi

I am not an astrologer but I do know that you should not marry in the same nadi group. If your nakshatram is uthratathi which falls in the madhyama rajju category then you cannot marry a person having any of the following madhyama rajju stars bharani, makeeyiram, pooyam, pooram, chithra, anizham, pooradam, avittam, uthratathi. It leads to rajju dosham and bad for the couple causing health problems and other. As far as possible you should avoid marrying this person.
Good luck to you

Nimmi

Post by Nimmi » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:51 am

But we love eachother and wish to marry...
Thanks
Nimmi

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:01 am

Dear Nimmi,

In match making Rajju is very important, and if there is Rajuu Dosh then it is not advisable to marry . But i feel You have sincere love with that person. Then why do U go with Chart matching?  .If U strongly believe ,  Your love is strong and true go ahead . Usually  in love marriages , weight age is not given to chart matching. Kindly read this following link, where our friend Avamji advised to swetha. I feel it  will give U some clear idea.  Wish u good luck.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=0

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

kunjuaava

Help Please

Post by kunjuaava » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi,
   I am planning to marry my lover, i would like to know whether there is madhyama rajju dosham between our stars or any other dosham

FeMale:

Date of birth : 22-04-1985
Time : 12:35 pm
Star : karthika

male

Date of Birth : 25-03-1982
Time : 12:00 pm
star : Uthrattadhi

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:29 am

I hope u realise that u r NOT  supposed to start your own query in some one else's thread..
This is rude

Raman
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

kunjuaava

help me

Post by kunjuaava » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi,
  I am planning to marry my girlfriend Please anyone help me in telling that whether we have madhyama rajja dhosham

male
-------------
date of birth : 25-03-1982 , time : 12.00 noon,
star: uttrattathi

female
----------------
date of birth : 22-04-1985, time : 12.35 noon ,
star: karthika

kunjuaava

Post by kunjuaava » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Sorry i was not knowing how to post a new query i was not able to do so thats y i started on this link , once again sorry for this act

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Dear Kanjuaava,

You can very well start a new thread by clicking on the button New  topic  which is there on the left  hand  top corner of Vedic Astrology reading forum. It is very easy.

Why dont U go through the previous page  of this same topic? There U can see a link given by me about the same Rajju dosh query. As I see yours is a love marriage, U need not go with chart matching. U can marry the girl if U believe your love is sincere and strong. Mutual understanding is   very much  needed  in love marriage. Dont give priority to Horoscope matching .  

As U are worried about this Rajju dosh , I wish to tell U , there is no Rajju dosh . Both stars, Karthika and Uthrataadhi  match very well. You both come under Uthama porutham. I think, U can understand Tamil and what is Uthama porutham. Dont worry about any other dosha's in chart. Go ahead with marriage . Try to come out of all your doubts . Be happy.

All the best.

Om sai ram jai sai ram.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

renukacrajan

Post by renukacrajan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:30 am

Sir

I am Renuka. I want to know whether the birth stars of me and my lover is
matching for marriage. Here i am giving details.

Female
DOB:6th February 1990
Birth Star: Thiruvathira
Birth time : 9 am
Birth Place: Thodupuzha,Kerala

Male
DOB: 23rd  August 1989
Birth Star: Karthika
Birth Time:1.25 pm
Birth place:Mavelikkara

sreeku

Re: Reg: Madhyama Rajju Dosha