wonder why my readings never worked before

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Peccadilloes

wonder why my readings never worked before

Post by Peccadilloes » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:09 am

am indian
born singapore
10-4-50
12.55 pm

first astrologer told me I would do well in australia
he knew nothing

then i got married in madras
and the marriage was a disaster
the astrologer was more interested in matching and not seeing it would be a disaster.

then years later i saw another who said I would have a great life at work and a happy marriage and retirement
not true
why?

will someone tell me the truth?
here?
before I lose faith?

astro_scholr

Re: wonder why my readings never worked before

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:53 am

Peccadilloes wrote:am indian
born singapore
10-4-50
12.55 pm

first astrologer told me I would do well in australia
he knew nothing

then i got married in madras
and the marriage was a disaster
the astrologer was more interested in matching and not seeing it would be a disaster.

then years later i saw another who said I would have a great life at work and a happy marriage and retirement
not true
why?

will someone tell me the truth?
here?
before I lose faith?
if  predictions not worked then sorry to hear.. In age 58 what do u expect in predictions?

CarolynAlt

Post by CarolynAlt » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Astrology is a science of varying degrees, with much optimism, support, and guidance.  Keep seeking answers for yourself, especially when those that are given can not be located.

Your current transit should be bringing you peace, contentment, internal solace, tranquility, etc., not turmoil.  You need a plan of action, one with more solidarity.  You need a more appropriate "right of way"; one with more determination, solace and tranquility.  Discovery is a more appropriate passage for you at this moment in your life.  Secret passions and indulgences are favored or sought, rather than pure pleasure, honorability, trust and forgiveness.  Seek sanctitude in your actions.  Strengthen your pride.  Honorable gestures, lending a kind hand, opening your heart to others would prove to be beneficial.  Boating, kayaking could offer you a little reprieve.  Bathing/soaking will also prove to be useful.  The next nakshatra will bring you more grace and fortitude.

"Stay in tune, there is much beauty to be had."

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”