Any experts there..Plz Predict

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kesav2010

Any experts there..Plz Predict

Post by kesav2010 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:50 am

I want to know when my job carrer will get brightened...As of now there is lots of obstacles seen through....
Also want to know whether there is any chances of love marriage in my chart...whether i will marry a person that i Know.

I know that this is a frequently asked Qn...Pl find some time to answer as im totally depressed abt my carrer.

Male,
Time: 10:50 AM
Date:Jan 12 ,1983
Place:palghat,Kerala

CarolynAlt

Post by CarolynAlt » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 pm

You are currently in a great time for transaction, procurement, and relations.  You need to develop your skills, especially your writing skills.  Your hobbies may be bringing you more delight and fulfillment.  Focus on these things that bring you delight.  Look at businesses relative to spas for work.  Connect with others.  Your marriage according to your chart, will be one of independence.  It should be more planned and resurrected, but it will be one of self discovery, purpose and know-how.  Don't be discouraged, keep the fire going with your perseverance, strength and honor.  Stay encouraged by what inspires you.  Grace needs to be sought and forbearance needs to be won.  

Carolyn

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”