Placement of Rahu in 11 and 4 other Grahas in 8th Bhava

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Krishnakumar M R

Placement of Rahu in 11 and 4 other Grahas in 8th Bhava

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Respected Jyothish pandit ji's,

As per my birth chart Rahu is placed in 11th position. Most of Jyothish pandits predicted that I 've 'vibaritha raja yoga'.

Due to which I 'll get more wealth. But they have not revealed the truth that when I 'll get such good wealth.

As of today I dont have any wealth. Rather I have debts only.

I don't know anything about wealth astrology so, kindly let me know your expert opinion on this subject.

Thanks

Krishnakumar M R
17:14
Madras
Last edited by Krishnakumar M R on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sajja

Post by sajja » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Dear Krishna Kumar,

I will just try to start the discussion by making some comments on your chart. Astro Guru's please excuse me. if I say wrong.

Rahu is in his own nakshtra in 11th in your chart. Rahu is also the representative of Venus by sitting in Tula rasi and Venus is  lord of 6th in 8th produces Viparita Raja Yoga, but not Rahu.

Rahu, Saturn and Mars in 3rd, 6th and 11th positions are good for certain reasons, but if there are more benefics in upachaya's will give good wealth.

Your Rhandra stana is strong with 4 planets and also the 7th and 8th lords are in parivarthana. Saturn in 8th in his own nakshtra should give good longivity, but 8th house is also known for misfortunes. Also I have a personal question, R U happy with your marriage?

I want to wait and see what Rishi Rahul ji and other guru's will say about your chart (specifically on 8th bhava).

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Dear Sajja,

I really like your views on Krishna's chart. U are rite about vipareetaraj yog regarding the placement of Venus,   lord of sixth house in 8 th house. I too heared  11 th placement of Rahu will make a man wealthy. But I dont know how far it is true.  But in Krishna's chart Lord of second , Shani  Maharaj is sitting in 8th place which is the reason for his debts I think. 11 th house rahu makes native's father  always feel sick. This fact I experienced myself, as i am also having Rahu in 11 th house.  Saturn in 8 th house in his own  star will give longevity . This is  also correct.

Lord of 7th mercury and kalathra karak venus both are in 8th house, which made U ask that personal  question about his marriage I think. He is still single and not yet married. 7 th lord  in 8th is the reason for his delayed marriage I  feel. He may get his spouse from his known circle as he has 7th lord in 8th house. Now he is  having Ashtma Guru placement. I feel after this transit of Guru he may try for marriage and can get success.  Due to this parivarthana yog of 7th and .8 th lord he may get good  & favourable  positions  in his life after marriage,  is my opinion.  I am not certain whether I am correct about this parivarthana YOG.

Now he is under Shani/Rahu period according to vimsothri dasa. After  12 th october  this year he is  getting  the favorable  dasa of Shani/ Guru period., till  24-04-2012. ( Guru being his  lagna lord) I hope he may get wealth , good family life in this period. More over transit of Guru to his 9 th place may give him relief from all his present stress .  We all know Shani Maharaj will  teach  lessons in his dasa period. As he is nearing shani maharaj's dasa's  ending  period , I  trust Shani should give him good happy life .  

Sajja please correct me if I am wrong .  I expect reply from U and others about our views over Krishna's chart. I too wish to learn more about this 8th Bhava and placement of 4 planets there , from Rishiji ,  Raman , astro brother and other  experts like babuluji.  

More over I see,  except lagna all the planets are placed in between kethu and Rahu , which makes me confuse,  what sort of KSY is present in his chart? I request all to enlighten us about this  please.

Regards,

sajja

Post by sajja » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Thankyou very much prasanna garu,

I am new to this website and also new to astrology. I am just trying to learn. I am happy that I have some appriciation to my views.

Shani is lord of 2nd and 3rd in 8th place. I think, this makes one won't get the financial benefits for his efforts. Why I say this is, 8th place is dhana stana for his partner, means his partner will benefit much better than him. But, after his marriage, his financial status should be improved as he will get support from his partner. Also there is a posibility that he has assets on his name, which are not of his own. I will expect the native of chart to tell me if this is right.

You are right about my question on marriage, not only venus and mercury together but mercury and saturn are together in 8th. I wish, 7th lord mercury in his own nakshtra give him good understanding spouse.

I read this kalsarpa yoga is called as Vishakta Kalsarpa Yoga. This yoga gives the native some difficulties about children and also because ketu in 5th in Venus nakshtra, the native might have some interest in arts.

Shani/Guru dasa, the native can get married and especially after November, when Guru enters into his 3rd rasi in transit and aspects 7th rasi.

This is what I feel, I request Mr. Krishna Kumar to wait and see for our Guru's response on our views.

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 pm

My humble pranams to both Prasanna ji as well as Sajja ji.

I request you to call me as Krishna. Please do not keep me in distance by denoting as Mr or sir.

As rightly mentioned by Prasanna ji I am single.

Would like to inform that there is no asset with me except the great belief on God and support and guidance of good persons like you. (But I have liabilities in my name).

As you and Prasanna ji have rightly mentioned, will wait for the guru's response and also the others view on this.

Thanks

Krishna

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Sajjaji,

I missed to convey one point.

Yes. You are right. I got the gift of drawing lord Maheshwar, Lakshmi Narasimha, Krishna etc. (ofcourse not a big artist)

If everybody including my Guru Rishiji and the eldest, greatest pandit Rhutoji permits, I can post my drawings here.

Thanks

Krishna

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Respected elders,

Kindly put some light on the below aspects with respect to my birth chart...

1) 4 Grahas in 8th Bhava (Sun, Shukra, Bhuda & Shani). Plus and minus on account of this.

2) Veepareeth Raj Yoga.  Will it get affected by 4 Grahas in 8th Bhava and to what extent.

3) Rahu in 11th Position.
Prasannaji mentioned that Rahu in 11 makes the native father ill. Also in general, we all heard that Rahu in 11 makes the native wealthy. Experts / elders opinion on this and also will it gets affected on account of 4 grahas in 8th Bhava.

Krishna

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Krishnakumar M R wrote:
sajja wrote:
prasanna wrote:
sajja wrote: I want to wait and see what Rishi Rahul ji and other guru's will say about your chart (specifically on 8th bhava).
Dear Sajja,

I expect reply from U and others about our views over Krishna's chart. I too wish to learn more about this 8th Bhava and placement of 4 planets there , from Rishiji ,  Raman , astro brother and other  experts like babuluji.  

More over I see,  except lagna all the planets are placed in between kethu and Rahu , which makes me confuse,  what sort of KSY is present in his chart? I request all to enlighten us about this  please.
I read this kalsarpa yoga is called as Vishakta Kalsarpa Yoga. This yoga gives the native some difficulties about children and also because ketu in 5th in Venus nakshtra, the native might have some interest in arts.

Shani/Guru dasa, the native can get married and especially after November, when Guru enters into his 3rd rasi in transit and aspects 7th rasi.

This is what I feel, I request Mr. Krishna Kumar to wait and see for our Guru's response on our views.
Respected elders,

1) 4 Grahas in 8th Bhava (Sun, Shukra, Bhuda & Shani). Plus and minus on account of this.

2) Veepareeth Raj Yoga.  Will it get affected by 4 Grahas in 8th Bhava and to what extent.

Prasannaji mentioned that Rahu in 11 makes the native father ill. Also in general, we all heard that Rahu in 11 makes the native wealthy. Experts / elders opinion on this and also will it gets affected on account of 4 grahas in 8th Bhava.

Krishna
We are all awaiting for your views...

Krishna

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Respected Guruji (s) (Vivekjl and Rishiji),

I personally feel that we all are waiting for ur views so that we can attain some knowledge.

Krishna

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi krishna ji,
Just an advise instead of asking these broken queires you shud ask more straight question giving your details.
Your topic of concern and what u look for.
Coz that will make things easier for you and more people may participate coz these broken queries
like 1 st house mangal , 4th hosue rahu or 12th house saturn and so on is something which shud not be
taken in seclusion.
Infact if you just wanna to know about their individual effect of planets in a house you shud
directly take a look in BPHS or saravali etc where u will
definetely get individual results of planet in a particular house.infact there is a link given in learning
forum(as far as i remember)of online BPHS or you can just google it.

I hope you wil understand what im saying.

Regards,
Raman

Krishnakumar M R

Thanks

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Respected Ramanji,

Thanks a ton for your kind suggessions...

Krishna

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Krishnakumar M R wrote:Respected elders,

RishiRahul=You were not fortunate in getting your fathers love, which could have been a great direction in your life. This is something, and its afteraffects you are not able to share frankly with others.
Prasanna ji is quite correct.
This is giving you quite vivid and morose thoughts/dreams and disturbing the peace of your home.

RishiRahul=Yes obviously. How? bad or Good would be your next question. Isnt it ?
Only questions... and no actions.
For this ones sudden luck becomes harder to achieve unless he gets out of loneliness and brooding.

RishiRahul=Tends to disturb the fathers health. Wealth depends upon Rahus state dependant on Lagna. In fact weath comes later in life.

Krishna
RishiRahul

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 am

Respected Guruji,

Thanks a TON for your views.  

Kindly let us know did you not find any good favourable point on the placement of 4 grahas in the 8th Bhava ? You have stated only negative points....

Krishna
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul=You were not fortunate in getting your fathers love, which could have been a great direction in your life. This is something, and its afteraffects you are not able to share frankly with others.
This is giving you quite vivid and morose thoughts/dreams and disturbing the peace of your home.

RishiRahul=Yes obviously. How? bad or Good would be your next question. Isnt it ?
For this ones sudden luck becomes harder to achieve unless he gets out of loneliness and brooding.

RishiRahul=Tends to disturb the fathers health. Wealth depends upon Rahus state dependant on Lagna. In fact weath comes later in life.

Krishna
RishiRahul

asro

Post by asro » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 am

HI Krishnaji

As you have started learning astrology i would request to look through the chart of PVR Narsimhaji, who is the author of program Jhora.  I guess u might by now have started using his software.  He too  has 4 planets (Ve, Sat, Mer, Mar) in his 8th house. it may help you to find the positivity you 'searching' for.

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Krishnakumar M R wrote:Respected Guruji,

Thanks a TON for your views.  

Kindly let us know did you not find any good favourable point on the placement of 4 grahas in the 8th Bhava ? You have stated only negative points....

Krishna
RishiRahul wrote:

Krishna
RishiRahul

Hi Krishnakumarji,

Sorry that I mentioned some depressing points only.

Such people can see vivid visions and dreams, and are attracted to the occult and spiritual.

The father/father figure is affected badly in a karmik way. Rahu being pitrikaraka and its dispositor in grahayudhha in the 8th.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”