Sade Sati and Rahu dasa nightmare...please help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iloveamma

Sade Sati and Rahu dasa nightmare...please help

Post by iloveamma » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:22 pm

I am facing financial ruin and huge debts. I am miserable, but I am trying so hard to stay hopeful and even minded. I have no life but working, and am not making enough to live on.

What I really wish is to gain a large amount of money and join my wife in living in an ashram in India.

I took it upon myself to try to help her, since she was near death when we met.
Now, I am in over my head, having taken loans to try to support her in her sick state, and I need to know if there is a way out. My health is now suffering, and I am overworked working the night shift for 3 years and exhausted.

I need to know exactly what remedies will help me. I am not so good in learning mantras, so please take this into consideration. But if there are things that I must do, then please tell me and I will see if I can learn them.

I have many questions related to finance. Will I gain if I invest in the stock market? What should I invest in? What can I do to alleivate this negativity?
Is there hope in the near future?

I know that Saturn goes into Virgo next month..how will that effect me?

I really need help ..Please please, help me.  Tell me what I have to do to get out of this nightmare..I would be so greatful.

Thank you so much.

July 10, 1959
Danderyd Sweden
2.15 AM
NO link in signatures!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”