avamji, Astro_scholrji & other learned astrologers...please help!!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ankita23

avamji, Astro_scholrji & other learned astrologers...please help!!

Post by ankita23 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Respected Scholars,

I want to thank you all for providing this platform to us. I am suffering from major marital problems. My husband is under constant pressure from his parents (we stay apart) and this has starined our marriage. He has become extremely dominating; I used to argue with him earlier but now I just keep my mouth shut because he gets physical. I work and earn well but dont spend a penny on myself w/o his approval or make any friends
that he does not like. My husband has tried to be a very good son and I have tried my best to be a good bahu ...but his parents behave very selfishly most of the time. They just want us to come back and help my father-in-law in his work but my husband is not ready to give up his career. My mother-in-law is extremely dominating, shrewd and makes my life difficult when she stays with us. She does not want us to live alone because she wants to control our lives. She and my father in law also have many fights (but he still cares a lot for her and provides her with everything she demands). She is using that as an excuse to leave him and come live with us.
I'm under extreme mental pressure and I beg the learned on this forum to provide me some direction and guidance. My main questions are -
1. Do my husband and I have a happy future. If we dont, I'd rather leave him than to continue the misery.
2. Will my mother-in-law live with us? She gives us no privacy, interferes in and constantly criticizes everything. We cannot live together
unless I live like a servant under her command.
3. What is my overall life like? I crave for mental peace and independence, and it has eluded me since I got married.

I request the scholars to suggest remedies if these problems are workable. If not, I would rather stop agonizing over the future and take
some steps right now to end this. Our details are -
Myself        DOB: November 21, 1980          Place: Dares-Salam, Tanzania
                Time: 13.32 PM (adjust to local time)   Moon Sign: Mesha
                Lagna: Kumbha
Husband     DOB: October 6, 1980                          Place: Nagpur, India
                Time: 20:36 PM (IST)                           Moon Sign:Simha
                Lagna: Vrishabha
We currently live in Piscataway, NJ USA

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Is anyone willing to provide some guidance? Please...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi Ankita,

What actually had transpired from 2008, probable early or middle?

RishiRahul

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:10 am

It has been a mixed period since beginning of 2008....as I mentioned earlier, interference from in-laws and resulting tension has made things tense between my husband and I. I changed jobs twice...there was stress becuase of it, but I was quite to land new jobs quickly. So there has been professional growth, but no means to enjoy that because of family problems.

Things are now coming to a point where some resolution is required otherwise I see no hopes for peace.

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Rahulji...did my reply help or you're looking for some specific information?

avam46

Relationship problem

Post by avam46 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Hello Ankita,
While Rishi Rahulji is studying your chart can you also indicate the date of your marriage please?
Ofcourse your chart shows problems from parents in law based on your Upapada lagna,you are undergoing
difficult transit of Rahu-ketu, while you are running the Rahu Dasa besides Saturn in the 7th from Lagna
and 5th from Rasi.
Let us wait for the expert comments from Rishi Rahulji.
AVAM

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

I got married in Dec 2004. Avamji and Rahulji, I love and support my husband very much and have sacrificed a lot for him, and I know he loves me too but we both seem bogged down by circumstances beyond our control. Please suggest remedies that help my marital relationship, and save me from the problems from in-laws.

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Rahulji, I dont mean to bother you, but I too am eagerly waiting for your analysis...

Avamji, I highly appreciate your input. IS there any remedy for what you've observed in my horoscope...or is it a passing phase? If not, what do I do?

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Ankita23. I looked yesterday your horoscope, and it seemed to me, that you in couple of weeks should make the test for pregnancy. I could and be mistaken

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Chandalji,

You see a possible pregnancy? As you must have observed from my queries, it is the worst time for me to have a baby because of the mental stress! Did you have a look at the other aspects related to my queries...I'd really appreciate it if you could comment on those as well.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm

ankita23
I try not to interfere with home life. It is your karma and to you it to fulfil. You should obey the husband and accept destiny as it is. The period which you interests will end next year in the spring, but further again at you test. Why the destiny has given you the mother-in-law during this period because the manager of the period is designated as mother, and it and your mother-in-law, and you. There can be you a destiny mother and the mother-in-law still to be necessary for you? Simply so happens nothing. I wish good luck to you

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Chandalji,

I could not understand this part "and it and your mother-in-law, and you. There can be you a destiny mother and the mother-in-law still to be necessary for you? Simply so happens nothing."

I agree that one cannot fight with destiny, but if everyone is destined to die..why do we medicate and perform surgery on sick people? And if my marriage is destined to end, what help would be obeying my husband (as I mentioned earlier, I do not do anything against his wishes, he is bothered mostly the conflict of his mother's inability to leave us alone and his sense of duty).

Please do not think I'm trying to be argumentative, but I do want to get to the root cause of the problems...even if it is myself.

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Rahulji,

Your silence is scaring me....when can we hear from you?

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm

The reason always in ourselves.. Our business only it to understand.. And the destiny is created to you by a demon of thought and a demon of an image on a karmic code. It is connected with an astral cover of our Soul. Your thoughts at all yours if so then recognise that the God knows it is better, that is necessary for you, instead of you the imperfect body as your mind. I speak, in general about the person, instead of is concrete about you.
If in a code of your destiny there are instructions on mother then all mothers of your environment will be involved, and you need to learn at the husband to esteem mother therefore as your children will concern then you as you now concern his mother. In your horoscope all it is bound and always will concern only you. After all you one and only for you the cinema of your karma, all the rest round you the materialised cinema of your perception turns.

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 am

What you're saying is extremly profound Chandalji..and I agree with you because for me Mother figures have always been a source of pain even when I've tried my best tp please them. My mother died when I was 7, and my step mother never loved me as she loved my two step sisters and admits today that she misunderstood and mistreated me. I know my mother-in-law for the past 8 years....almost 4 years before my marriage and treated her like the mother I never had...giving her supreme importance. We had a great relationship that changed overnight when she became my 'mother-in-law'.

This question is for everyone.....am I always going to deprived of 'mother's love'?

Rahulji...I am eagerly awaiting your guidance.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”