Reading Chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bkrish

Reading Chart

Post by bkrish » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Dear astrology exponents,

I am new to this forum with lot of interest in astrology.I have a query regarding  career and health conditions born on 7th May 1979 in MADRAS 6.10 Am

CHART DETAILS

1st house - Surya & Bhudha and Also LAGNA
4th House- Guru/Brihaspati
5th House- Chandra/Shani/Rahu
6th House - Mandhi
11th House- Kethu
12th House- Sukra/Kuja

My query is that i have been working for very long year (12 years)with no benefit at all (changed field of work thrice) currently jobless for almost a year and half (which has resulted in financial problem) i have no house to live and living in my relative place,having health problem

after consulting with numerous astrologers and performing all remedies i have found no respite as i am completing my 30 years with my old father who is dependent on me i am unable to fend myself.

Though i have great plans and aim for making something great for the society and unprivileged.Now that people have started talking about my marriage for which i am neither financial nor mentally strong.

To my understanding of chart i have nichabangaraja yoga Bhuda-adhitya yoga but still i have not seen any good things happen in my life so far.

Also lot of them have told i will not have happy married life probably through my progeny since sani and Rahu are in the purvapunnya sthana.

I wish to get a clear prediction from our team of exponents as early as possible, Please tell me when will my aspirations get fulfilled will i succeed in my life as i am in a very hard phase of life. Looking forward for your reply as early as possible.

Thanks one and all in anticipation

Bala.
BKP

bkrish

Very Important

Post by bkrish » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 am

Dear Rishiji /Members

Iam very saddened to note that not single person have read my post i request members to kindly read my thread and suggest solution for a very long standing problem so that i will have clarity in my path of life.

Thanks.
Bala.
BKP

asro

Post by asro » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 am

Dear Rishiji /Members

I am very saddened to note that not single person have read my post i request members to kindly read my thread and suggest solution for a very long standing problem so that i will have clarity in my path of life.

Thanks.
Bala.

Hi Bala-ji

Please do not hold this feeling against Rishiji or other board members.  Try and understand that they too are busy as most of them work in other professions too.  

Our problems and being surrounded by them makes us less patient -- which ends in loosing hope. I may sound lecturing but we always need to know that even if Night is too long  the Dawn does break it.  

Nother thing that i guess your thread /post seems to have some prob. as i do not see your birth details or the description of your problems.  Hope you have not removed them

keep patience

warmly
Asro

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

I think I have opened you post atleast 10 times for the last 3 days and it is always empty. So can you please re-post

Om Tat Sat

Tarun
Desire(Ra) is the cause of Birth

bkrish

Details as requested by Asroji/Tarunji

Post by bkrish » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Dear Asroji,

I understand your point very clearly, go with you as the same things was mentioned by tarunji also.hence i am re posting my chart details so that our beloved members will help me with my query.

D.O.B - 07.05.1979 6.10 am @ chennai

i have worked for almost 12 year with no gains at all as i didn't have reward for my effort changed field of work for almost thrice and suffering with poor health.

Now that my family members are talking about my marriage, however i am not employed and not able to myself but have got knowledge in my field however i am not getting the required recognition and reward and iam in heights of frustration.

Also some astrologers have told my parents that i will not have good career,progeny as shani,rahu,chandra is at purva punnya sthana and also got kuja dosha.

I request our learned members to give their reading as to how will i have my career and financial growth will be,will my aspirations get fulfilled as i have great plans for future if worked out will give benefits at large.

please mail for any clarification.

Thanks
Bala.
BKP

bkrish

10th & 6th House -

Post by bkrish » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 am

Dear Asroji,Tarunji & Members,

As requested by you i have given my dob details and hope that our beloved members are analyzing the chart, since  there has been some problem in viewing the details i thought that i need to give them once again,hope at least one member would be able to  give me a reading as early as possible.in order to  understand the work of fate in my life and remedies if any, that i should follow so that i can overcome such hardships i have been facing for almost a decade and more.

D.O.B. 07-05-1979
Birth time -6.10 am
Place -Chennai.

Dear Asroji, i am not trying to offend you or anyone by re posting or seeking an immediate response but however i would like experts like you to kindly delve into the reading and suggest best solutions.

If any clarification please mail me and i will provide necessary information.

Thanking one and everyone in anticipation.

bala
BKP

asro

Post by asro » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 am

Dear Asroji,Tarunji & Members,
Dear Asroji, i am not trying to offend you or anyone by re posting or seeking an immediate response but however i would like experts like you to kindly delve into the reading and suggest best solutions.

Hi Bala-ji

You must be kidding, calling me expert :smt005 ,  which I m nowhere near of.. as matter of fact I do not even judge myself as being a worthy student.

Bala-ji, I do not see any offense in your request, have  patience and you shall receive help.  

warmly
Asro

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Namaste Bkrishji,

Your 10th house of professions ruler Saturn sits in the 5th house. A house for learning and Saturn ( retrograde) surely makes a person work really hard. A retrograde SAturn generally makes a person very intrinsically very strong and placed in the house of Sun surely talks about a lot of struggle you have faced. Arudha of the 10th house is placed in the 12th house making you work in large/open spaces etc or a place which is away from your birth place. The 12th house also has Venus ( exalted in 12th) along with Mars.

You have a very strong exalted Guru having a drishti on your house of profession. You really shouldnt be worried.

If Fate was the only answer then we all wouldnt be sitting here and trying to assess and work out on remedies. Regading solutions, only the elders can provide the same.

Regards

bkrish

Request for members/Mentors

Post by bkrish » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Dear Asro/Soulsearchji,

Thanks for your support and consolations but as soulsearchji as you have mentioned that my natal chart has surya,Guru and Sukra are exulted. my question is to understand why despite having  viparitha raja yoga and Budha aditya yoga(correct if i am wrong) in my natal chart i find highly impossible to settle well in life with required financial and personal gratification. In my first post i had said that my parents after consulting some astrologer had been told that i will not have good career or marriage (due to bad conjuction of Saturn,Rahu & Moon) especially in the aspect of progeny. (this i am asking because my relatives are talking about marriage) however i am not prepared for it either mentally nor financial.

I have not been able to understand why in life i am not able to achieve my goals despite my sincere efforts,knowledge i had not received any benefits in terms of finance nor recognition for my efforts & also had some problem or other over 3 decades that has made me doubt myself. in this point in time i am there with my relative and not able to fend myself nor my dependents thereby creating imbalance in life for self and also my kins

Hope our members would shed some light as when will i get relieved from this restriction and be able to achieve my goals.

Dear Asroji,
Everyone is master in his own way only thing is that time decides everything.so let me have your expertise and reading as early as possible.

I request our seniors and mentors to kindly help me with my problem

Thanks in anticipation.
BKP

bkrish

Thanks - SoulsearchJi

Post by bkrish » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 am

Dear Soulsearchji,

Thanks very much for your reading and explanation however i would like to know how will my career be and what do you mean by arudha of 10th house since i am new to astrology i request you to help me understand the same,will i have good career at least in my future years. please tell me which profession will be suitable to achieve success.

Regards,
BKP

bkrish

Tarunji- Help Me

Post by bkrish » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:11 am

Dear Tarunji,

As per your request i have given my details hope you are working on my chart i would be grateful if you would give a through reading and remedy for me as i am struggling to understand my position in life. also new to the astrology i request people like you with more expertise to take up my chart with special consideration to make me understand the influence of the planet in a persons life.

Hope to have your reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
BKP

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Dear Bkrish

The reason why you are not having a great career, to my humble understanding is that the 10th lord is in visha yoga in the 5th house in enemy sign and inimical navamsa. You talk of budh aditya yoga however you should look at the degrees of that Me. It is caught in the gandanta. (I did not reply to you because I dont know how to remedy a planet when caught in rashi sandhi or gandanta, maybe someone else can help here). The curse of the mother in the 5th house is of special interest and needs to be remedied also.

I suggest

1. Go to Ganesha temple and do abhishekam. Give dakshina to ganesha for this reading.

2. On a tuesday after the pt.1 above you should do rudra abhisheka / shiva abhisheka and start to chant the mantra Namah Shivaya atleast 2 malas in the morning.

3. You should offer argha to the surya every morning and chant the mantra om ghrini suryaya namah.

That should take care of the curse of mother. As I said before I am not sure how to enhance the experience of career when the karaka is caught in Rasi Sandhi or gandanta. I will research for that and let you know when I find it

But start with the above and that should get you going to a large extent

Om Tat Sat

Tarun
Desire(Ra) is the cause of Birth

bkrish

Clarification

Post by bkrish » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Dear Tarunji,

Thanks very much for your reading i will do as per your remedy,but i would like to know how do you confirm that there is curse of mother.  please elaborate on career growth and also like to know of this effect in my married life as well. Also let me know if there will be any improvement or should i suffer from this situation all through my life. Looking forward for your insightful resource.

Regards,
BKP

bkrish

Post by bkrish » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 am

Dear Tarunji,

I want to know how long should i continue the remedy of point 2 & 3  and also would like you to kindly elaborate how will my career life be.

Thanks.
BKP

bkrish

Post by bkrish » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 am

Dear Tarunji/Asro & Soulsearchji,

I have been waiting for your responses on my query, i would like to know about your findings for my first post.

Dear Tarunji,

I am waiting to know how long should i continue the remedy you had suggested and how do you infer that there is mother's curse.

Dear Rishiji,

I would like you to give your expertise reading so that i will be able to understand what is to be done to overcome this trapped situation.

Looking forward for your responses.

Thanks.
BKP

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”