Please predict when my 3 year old son will start speaking,He is not speaking yet

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prii

Please predict when my 3 year old son will start speaking,He is not speaking yet

Post by prii » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 pm

My 3 year old son is not speaking yet.please predict when he would start speaking .I am very much worried about this,As he is very much delayed  in his speech.
his birth details are as follow

Name Arjun Sharma
Date of Birth April 27 ,2006
Time 11:08 AM
Place Etobicoke Canada.

Please suggest any remedy etc

Thanks,
Regards,
Priyanka

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 am

Dear Priyanka

Your Son is born in Amavasya and that is a dosha in itself. You need to go to a priest and get the remedy for the amavasya Dosham done as soon as possible.
Secondly, there is Sa in the second house of speech, the lord of the house chandra is totally ksheena because of the amavasya tithi and the karaka Mercury (vachispati) is neecha and afflicted in the 10th   house. Being in the 10th house we can get the neecha bhanga for it by strengthening it. Sky blue shaded clothes should be used.

Do this

1. Go to Ganesha temple and go ganesha abhishekam. Donate some money to ganesha as a dakshina for this reading.

After that is done:

2. We need to stregthen both Ju and Me, so I would suggest that you do a mantra for Veda Vyasa. Take a glass of water (not a steel/glass glass please, a silver glass or copper would be best) and add a tinge of milk, some honey, and some sultanas to that. Now sit in your temple room or if there is no temple sit in the north east direction and then chant this mantra "Vyam Vyasa Devaya Namah" all the time your focus should be to invoke the deity in your head and that the energy of the rishi is flowing into the glass of water.

3. After that give the child the amrita from that glass.

4. As soon as possible get the amavasya Dosha Nivarana Puja completed from a competent priest. (you can refer to the remedies given in BPHS)

5. If there is a kali mandir you know near by, take the child there and offer some dhoopam to the devi and make a sincere prayer for your son.

By god's grace he will start to speak soon

Om Tat Sat

Tarun

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”