arjun0130........ A query

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

arjun0130

arjun0130........ A query

Post by arjun0130 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm

I and my longtime friend decided to marry last July. We informed our parents who inturn said that they do not have any problem.
Then they moved forward with horoscope matching. While a set of astrologers said that this is a perfect match the other said this is a doomed relationship.
Now both the parents are confused and for good they want us to stop and do not marry.
We on the other hand find no reason to beleive that the match is not perfect.

All astrologers are confusing us the more while we do not have any basis to convince our parents. Please hlep and guide us as to what is wrong and should we go for this match. If yes then why and if not then why?...so that we can convince them.

Our details:
Name: Arjun
DOB: 03/01/1980
Time: 1:55PM
Place : Midnapur West Bengal, India

and

Name: Sripriya
DOB: 19/01/1983
Time: 00:10AM
Place: Bilashpur, Chattisgarh, India

Please help or else we do not have any other option but to end everything in our lives.

PLz help ...plz

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:42 am

Dear Arjunji,

The more you show your horoscope...the more it will take the shape of a horror scope...many around...trust me :)

If you like the girl and parents approve then go ahead and make the marriage work. Nothing like elders support.But ofcourse if you get into doubt then it does get endless..

Regards

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”