17 JANUARY 1974 , WILL I EVER GET MARRIED ?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

baazigar

17 JANUARY 1974 , WILL I EVER GET MARRIED ?

Post by baazigar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:47 am

DEAR FRIENDS,

MY DOB IS 17 JANUARY 1974 , TIME 22:05 PM , PLACE : JAMSHEDPUR !!

ACENDANT : VIRGO
MOON  IN SCORPION IN 3RD HOUSE
RAHU IN SAGGITARIUS IN 4TH HOUSE
SUN-MERCURY-VENUS-JUPITER IN CAPRICORN IN 5TH HOUSE
MARS IN ARIES IN 8TH HOUSE
SATURN-KETU IN GEMINI IN 10 HOUSE

PLS LET ME KNOW THAT WHETHER I WILL EVER GET MARRIED OR HAVE TO REMAIN SINGLE !! I CAN'T LIVE A SINGLE LIFE ANY MORE !! I AM IN A POSITION NEITHER I CAN DIE NOR I CAN LIVE !!
--------------------------------------------------------
Baazigar Vagabond

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 am

just looking at your data, it's difficult to believe you did not have any affairs yet.

baazigar

Post by baazigar » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 am

Dear Projenator , Thanks for your reply , Having an affair and getting married are two different things !! According to the data , pls let me know that the girl to whom i love will be wife !! pls also elaborate that whether i will ever be financially stable in my life !!
Baazigar Vagabond

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 am

You last reply contradicts your initial one, you are not single. Please avoid such tactics to convey a sense of urgency in the future, astrology is more powerful than imagined. I did not even draw your chart, I could conclude this just by reading your post.

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 pm

How could you conclude by just reading a post? DOnt you need to see the chart to make some assimilation? Is all intuition nothing logic?

Baazigarji- Did any of your affairs end in death- death of a girlfriend or some incident of death nature?

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:03 am

soulsearch wrote:How could you conclude by just reading a post? DOnt you need to see the chart to make some assimilation? Is all intuition nothing logic?
Baazigar's first post had the entire rasi chart in words, I just pictured it in my head and did the analysis in a couple seconds. I also could find out his age which made me doubly sure that he at least had one affair, if not more. If you have been dealing with reading seekers for a while, it becomes a habit to test out the honesty of the native before proceeding, otherwise the astrologer can be taken for a ride, more so in the relationships area. I have seen time and again not only in my experience but televised astrology shows, natives trying to suppress their past and pressing on with questions about future. If they are not willing to verify their past with their astrologer, there is always a risk of proceeding with incorrect data. It also shows they don't trust you enough to share information with you or they are trying to test you. This cynical nature can be confirmed right away from their chart. Everything can be seen from the chart provided the correct birth details are being used and one knows how.

baazigar

I AM NOT YET MARRIED

Post by baazigar » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 am

DEAR FRIENDS ,

HERE I AM NOT TESTING ANY OF YOU , BUT NEED YOUR SERIOUS READING  !! I HAD 2 AFFAIRS AND ALL WERE LONG DISTANCE ,IE IN DELHI !! BUT THE SECOND ONE LASTED FOR 4 YEARS , I LOVE THE GIRL , BUT THE GIRL SUCCEEDED IN HER CAREER AND LEFT ME , BUT I AM STILL STUGGLING WITH MY BUSINESS VENTURE !! MANY PEOPLE SAY TO ME THAT IT WAS A ONE SIDED AFFAIR , BUT MY HEART SAYS IT WAS TWO SIDED AFFAIR !! PLS ELOBORATE ON THIS BY VIEWING DATA GIVEN ABOVE , OR SUGGEST ME TO BETTER DIE A PEACEFULL DEATH !! I HAVE BEEN INSULTED AND HUMILIATED MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE !! NOW I DON'T WANT TO LIVE !! THE GIRL TO WHOM I LOVE THE MOST DOES NOT WANTS TO MARRY ME BECAUSE I AM FINANCIALLY NOT SOUND !! AND MY BUSINESS VENTURE IS ALSO NOT GOING WELL !! I HAD ALWAYS FACE PROBLEMS AND OBSTACLES IN EARNING MONEY !!
Baazigar Vagabond

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 am

Baazigar-Get yourself financially sound and stable and then look for new love. Start life afresh and then be happy.Gain more experience in work and then maybe you will be stable and find the right girl for you.

Raman Deep Singh

Re: I AM NOT YET MARRIED

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 am

Dear  baazigar, ji
Please donot write in CAPITAL or upper case.
It does not seem poilte and is equivalent to
shouting on internet.

Regards,
Raman
baazigar wrote:DEAR FRIENDS ,

HERE I AM NOT TESTING ANY OF YOU , BUT NEED YOUR SERIOUS READING  !! I HAD 2 AFFAIRS AND ALL WERE LONG DISTANCE ,IE IN DELHI !! BUT THE SECOND ONE LASTED FOR 4 YEARS , I LOVE THE GIRL , BUT THE GIRL SUCCEEDED IN HER CAREER AND LEFT ME , BUT I AM STILL STUGGLING WITH MY BUSINESS VENTURE !! MANY PEOPLE SAY TO ME THAT IT WAS A ONE SIDED AFFAIR , BUT MY HEART SAYS IT WAS TWO SIDED AFFAIR !! PLS ELOBORATE ON THIS BY VIEWING DATA GIVEN ABOVE , OR SUGGEST ME TO BETTER DIE A PEACEFULL DEATH !! I HAVE BEEN INSULTED AND HUMILIATED MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE !! NOW I DON'T WANT TO LIVE !! THE GIRL TO WHOM I LOVE THE MOST DOES NOT WANTS TO MARRY ME BECAUSE I AM FINANCIALLY NOT SOUND !! AND MY BUSINESS VENTURE IS ALSO NOT GOING WELL !! I HAD ALWAYS FACE PROBLEMS AND OBSTACLES IN EARNING MONEY !!

baazigar

Sorry Friends for writing in cap letters

Post by baazigar » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 am

Dear Raman Deep ji,

sorrry for writing in cap letters, but i request you to please let me know by reading my data that what problem is occuring in my life , why i am not getting success in my life !!
Baazigar Vagabond

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”