thanks

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

George_of_Jungle

thanks

Post by George_of_Jungle » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:05 am

got my reply thanks all..
Last edited by George_of_Jungle on Sun May 23, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asro

Post by asro » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 am

hi all,

Am new member of this community, but i went through lot of topics before registering, and i saw how people here are helping each other with their knowledge and skills.. .

i m really happy to see something so decent on internet after a long time...

well getting back to main topic, my family is bit orthodox and they believe in arrange marriage only..

i am already in love with a girl, and we are in affair from sometime....
caste is not a problem for any of us. but the question is i dont know much about the girl, she looks decent and honest and of good character, but yet i had experienced lot of fake people around.....

so my question is can anyone here help me out to take the decision. should i marry this girl, from her bitrth chart can anyone help me to know her inner instinct. like her character, her nature, whether she is honest or liar, will she take care of my family,....
Inshort i would like to give my back ground,  I m a businessman, but i have lost everything at present, i have property of 2 crores, but all are mortgage, and bank is goin to auction it anytime,

my business is completely ruined from last 3 years,,, no single gold of my mom is left,, sold everything out,

i lost job which i got before few months as well,,, i saw death of lost of young relatives in last three years,, on average every 6 months one death is for sure.

my mom and dad both got a severe heartattack and brain attack, my sister is of 25 years but widow with a 4 year child...

so i just want to take care in my marriage now, we both are in affair from last 4 years, ,but still my intituion tells me she is lying me something or hiding me... i m too much insecured about my future,, please help me with honest reading.

her birth details are as follows.

Jasmine thakker
7-6-1985
10.45 AM,
Rajkot,Gujarat,India.

and my details are
Kunal Barchha
1-12-1985
3.15 Pm
Rajkot, Gujarat,India.

Please help me out. as its the question of my life...

Thanking you all in advance....

AND JUST A OUT OF TOPIC QUESTION, WILL I COMMIT SUICIDE OR NOT ? FROM LAST TWO MONTHS I M CONSTANTLY GETTING DREAMS AND THOUGHTS OF DYING.... WHEN I LOOK AT A CAR I FEEL TO STAND IN FRONT OF IT A SLEEP,,, WHEN WAITING FOR A TRAIN ON RAILWAY CROSSING,,, I FEEL TO SLEEP ON RAIL AND FINISH THIS OFF... IN SHORT I KEEP GETTING SUCH THOUGHTS ENTIRE DAY.. AND IN NIGHT I GET WEIRD DREAMS, MY DEATH OR ME TAKING POISON OR GETTING BLOOD VOMIT AND SUCH...

I M NOT SCARED OF DYING, ITS JUST I HAVE LOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES TOWARDS MY FAMILY THATS IT.

Hi Kunal

You seem to be brave enough to fall in love and coward enough not to face its agony.  Your post's last part where u are shouting at the world trying to  earn pity, but will that really help your case?.  

Is any life worth pity ?? stop pitying yourself.  Your post reminds me of Buddhas story where he ask weeping person to bring one person who has never had death in his family.  

You say you love this girl !! then how come u have no faith in her?  Incase you really love her and say by chance some astrologer says she lair or not of good character .. will you just end your love ?   will you?

Kunal, perhaps u need to pull yourself together. I know my reply is not what you expect, but is only you who can change  all that happening. instead of doubting her .. love her more more than she can imagine..if incase she hides then she shall surely share.

Pressing/ pushing people will not help you out. May be time is playing hard with you, take head on, fight it. Get back all you have lost. Same time i request you to keep patience, you shall receive a reading for your chart.

Keep faith in your love-- its amazing power as it conquers all ..

incase my post is cause of irritation to you, please ignore it.

Warmly
Asro

PS: Grandpa Rutobeloji your inputs required.

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:34 am

Dear Mr. KunalBharchhaji,

I know with so many things going against you in your life it would be really difficult to fight back. But You have posted a query so it seems you are already trying to work something for yourself.Death in family is indeed a personal tragedy and the grief of the same can only be felt by family.

Mr.Kunal, you need to understand what is important for you. If you dont trust this woman whom you mention is with you since the last 4 years and if you keep doubting then you will still keep doubting no matter what anybody says.It is upon you to know whom to trust and whom not to. and even if she is wrong or you doubt her would it be okay for you to go ahead in a marraige based on lack of trust. The basis of marriage is trust and not lies. The decision is yours to make.

and NO I dont think you will commit suicide because you have decided to erase all negative thoughts and emotions that do not align with you. Remember Grandpa always says the more you see the negative in a situation the more it shall become. So dont pay heed to anything negative because those are indeed areas for improvement.

If you decide to stand up and fight back, then each day will be a challenge but in the end...you DO get what you want from life.

Regards

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:11 am

thanks for the reply...

@ASRo..

at any point in my mind, i didnt got the thought of sympathy or pity while posting this.... but may be u are right as well.. because i used to be in a good place before...and when my friends or someone used to have a bad phase and cry front of me,  i used to say the same words. maybe its all coming back to me. but now i understood the pain is only felt by the person who is hurt.

no offense with anyone ... PEACe...

but from age of 15 i started seeing things which i was not prepared for at all. i was bought up like a prince by my parents.. but i was never like prince. i was really down to ground... my parents tought me spiritual things right from my birth, my dad didnt talk with me if one single day i have skipped my pooja, he used to believe that even by force i sit in pooja, without any concentration or anything... one day i will get a feeling to sit there from heat.. he believe that sitting just in front of god without any concentration is also better than not to sit at all..

death is not in our hands i understand that, but the death of my jiju was totally disastrous. my sister only 26 years of age, and has a kid...

no money for her remarriage, no business, all assets are mortgaged, no gold or no investments left in.... and still u expect me to fight and be strong, sorry sir, but i have lost all courage now.

@SOUL Search.

u are right, that if i love her i shouldnt doubt... but after facing this situation i dont trust my decision, i dont trust my luck, nor my destiny... even if u say that she's a liar, or she is not of good character i m not goin to leave her for sure.. but its just i want to know, by someone, so ifincase in future his prediction comes true i wont be shocked and hurt as much...

i m very insecure about my life. i please request you to clear my doubt... have a reading about the charts if possible. i have been back-stabbed by every family members and friends.. so i want to prepare my self to be back-stabbed by this girl as well.. so i wont fall that badly....

thanks.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF ANYONE OF YOU IS HURT BY MY WORDS>>> NO OFFSENSE.... JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN MY POINT.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 am

Hi kunalbarchha ji,
I generally do not reply in this forum and im bit busy right now.So will put few points, i hope u will understand.
Even though i have not read your reply or even this thread fully but i have got the idea of pressure and distress
u r in.

I know life is not about black and white but personally i have always seen that when anyone starting from
abraham lincoln to Patch Adams(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_Adams)
...... when some one goes thru immense pain only 2 things can happen
you become damn strong and confident about anything in life
OR
u just give up...

Its your choice..Acceptance is something we need to learn..All of us.

by  the way:-
PAIN = max of our pain we can take and god knows our limit more than us :-).
and he never gives more than we can take... :-)

Regards,
Raman

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 am

can anyone please give me a overall reading on two horoscope. as situation is becoming worse and worse day by day...

i do understand each and everything u guys said... and honestly i was same like this before 4 years... and i tried to maintain my will power and confidence,,, but now i m really broken... please someone have a reading about my queries,,, and i request to give true and fair answer,, regardless of how hard it is for me to listen,, just dont care for that,, i want to know the truth...

@ramandeep

I am really sorry for making duplicate thread, but i believe in birth chart, and also in psychic readings,.,. so honestly my intention was not to spam, but to get reply in either of the thread,

yet i request moderators to delete anyone of the thread.

my humble apologies.

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 am

PLEASE

CAN ANYONE GIVE A SMALL READING EVEN....

astro_scholr

Re: Please suggest.... (And also should i live or die ? )

Post by astro_scholr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:21 am

kunalbarchha wrote:hi all,

Am new member of this community, but i went through lot of topics before registering, and i saw how people here are helping each other with their knowledge and skills.. .

i m really happy to see something so decent on internet after a long time...

well getting back to main topic, my family is bit orthodox and they believe in arrange marriage only..

i am already in love with a girl, and we are in affair from sometime....
caste is not a problem for any of us. but the question is i dont know much about the girl, she looks decent and honest and of good character, but yet i had experienced lot of fake people around.....

so my question is can anyone here help me out to take the decision. should i marry this girl, from her bitrth chart can anyone help me to know her inner instinct. like her character, her nature, whether she is honest or liar, will she take care of my family,....
Inshort i would like to give my back ground,  I m a businessman, but i have lost everything at present, i have property of 2 crores, but all are mortgage, and bank is goin to auction it anytime,

my business is completely ruined from last 3 years,,, no single gold of my mom is left,, sold everything out,

i lost job which i got before few months as well,,, i saw death of lost of young relatives in last three years,, on average every 6 months one death is for sure.

my mom and dad both got a severe heartattack and brain attack, my sister is of 25 years but widow with a 4 year child...

so i just want to take care in my marriage now, we both are in affair from last 4 years, ,but still my intituion tells me she is lying me something or hiding me... i m too much insecured about my future,, please help me with honest reading.

her birth details are as follows.

Jasmine thakker
7-6-1985
10.45 AM,
Rajkot,Gujarat,India.

and my details are
Kunal Barchha
1-12-1985
3.15 Pm
Rajkot, Gujarat,India.

Please help me out. as its the question of my life...

Thanking you all in advance....

AND JUST A OUT OF TOPIC QUESTION, WILL I COMMIT SUICIDE OR NOT ? FROM LAST TWO MONTHS I M CONSTANTLY GETTING DREAMS AND THOUGHTS OF DYING.... WHEN I LOOK AT A CAR I FEEL TO STAND IN FRONT OF IT A SLEEP,,, WHEN WAITING FOR A TRAIN ON RAILWAY CROSSING,,, I FEEL TO SLEEP ON RAIL AND FINISH THIS OFF... IN SHORT I KEEP GETTING SUCH THOUGHTS ENTIRE DAY.. AND IN NIGHT I GET WEIRD DREAMS, MY DEATH OR ME TAKING POISON OR GETTING BLOOD VOMIT AND SUCH...

I M NOT SCARED OF DYING, ITS JUST I HAVE LOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES TOWARDS MY FAMILY THATS IT.
Let me give try with blessings of Lord ganesha.

Kunal horo:
Moon in gemini with no adjacent support causing Kemadruma yoga. there no strong planets in kendra / trines. Misery in life expected here.
Currently running Saturn period. He was weak till spe 09. Now since he has moved to virgo situation should better now.

mercury period starts from nov 2010. Merc is weak. hence i sugest u to wear emerald in silver ring.
this period is avg period. need to be careful with finances , but nothing drastic bad things will happen.

about marriage: above metioned details. match with 21.5 poins. but with bhakkota dosha. but other points are good. both will be doubting each others love.

marriage stands on love, trust, faith and hope.

you been saying that u are going thru bad period. If she is with u in bad time then it implies her love towards u. If she wanted then she cud have gone away. valu of friend is know in bad times so u r the good judge of ur beloved.

belive in god. Pray Lord Lakshmi daily. A Photo of 8 Lakshmi placed in Puja mandir can help.
Your jupiter (7th lord ) in 8th and weak in capri. wearing yellow saphire in point finger of right hand will help. Visist  Sai baba  temple on thursdays.
respecting parents/ elders also will help. Before going to ur office/busienss pls take blessings of parents/elders will improve the business.

There no need to panic.. u will not get into beggar situation. but u will not become big rich too. resources given by god are limted. You will make enough for ur livehood. Be happy in what god has given u.
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:15 am

Hello Kunal,

I understand you are going through a very rough patch. I`ll try my bit to understand the situation.

First a quick analysis of your natal chart.

Pisces ascendant: In general for Pisces ascendant Sun, Mer, Sat, Ven are Maraka (Malefic) planets .Moon & Mars are benefic plants. Jupiter is neutral

Your current dasha is Saturn, with the next one pretty Mercury starting pretty soon.

Now, Jupiter is your lagna lord but he is debilitated in the 11th house (of income,gains etc)  in your chart, and also weak in strength. Jupiter is also the Karaka of the 11th house. Additionally Saturn is the lord of 11th and also aspects the 11th house.

Rahu in second house means your earnings are generally through friends and business. Also you are born in the third drekkana of Pisces (generally means business oriented).

You have 4 planets in your 9th house (father, fortune etc).Implies that Lords of 6 houses reside in your 9th house.A detailed analysis with the focal point being these two houses would be needed to analyze the situation as both are important houses. There is a bit of a worry here as the 7th lord is hemmed in, between malefics .

On the bright side, you have a Parivartana yoga between 7th & 9th houses. This is first-rate, and the benefits would be with matters concerning the 7th and 9th houses. 7th house (Marriage ,Sex, business) 9th house (father, fortune etc).

Along with the above, if you also take into consideration the fact that 2nd lord Mars is in 7th house, there is a possibility that you may benefit (financially) by contact with women & your fortune may improve after marriage.

I`m very busy lately and cannot go into indepth analysis, which frankly, (with my limited level of expertise) would take days. This is the best I can do.
Wish you prosperity & good luck.

Ashirwad
God with us

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:48 am

Just a couple more points.While i agree with Astro Scholar regarding strengthening Jupiter (lord of 11th weak but not malefic), in my opinion giving power to Mercury requires careful consideration.Also i endorse his view that u will not get into beggar like situation, so hang in tough.
God with us

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 am

thanks all of you... for your reading,,, and your support...

@artro Scholarji,

i agree with your view that if she wanted to leave me, she would have left me in my bad times,,, one things i didnt mention is from last one and half year she is constantly asking for break-up, i did also few times,,, but than either she cant live with me or i cant, she tells that its not money because of which she is leaving me, but because of my nature .... i tried her to explain my frustration and my situation,, she's is familiar with each and everything,,, but yet from last 10 days she has started behaving completely like strangers,,, right now its the worst phase of my life... i dont have any support from my parents, familiy, or friends,, and i have lot of responsibilities .... financial and social...

days are counting on me like hell.... sales tax, incometax, bankcase,,, from all ten sides i m trapped... no business, no money, no support, no one to stand beside me,,, i m taking some sleeping medicines a lot everyday just to feel dizzy and control myself... i m afraid of myownself,,, that if i dont get a mental support soon i will really committ suicide...

in this time she has left me,,, but yet whenever she talks she tells only one thing , that i m the only one she had loved, and no one will take my place in future,, but yet she is not ready to stand beside me.. so i ASKED THAT WHETHER SHE IS LYING OR HIDING ANYTHING FROM ME, because few of my friends saw my face and they were so touched by my looks...

it feels something is physically eating me up from inside,,, even strangers can feel my pain, than why this girl cant,,, and its not that she was same like this... from last one and half year she has started chaging,, especially when i went australi for studies,,, i stayed there for six months,,, in those six months she has changed a lot... and not even if committ suicide she doesnt care,,, but when i talk and tell this to her,, she starts crying and begg me to eat and take care and all those... so i m completely confused,, whats the real thing inside here..

PLEASE JUST CHECK THE GIRLS CHART IF ANYONE OF YOU CAN SPARE SOME TIME FOR ME, AND PLEASE TELL ME HONESTLY ABOUT HER CHARACTER, ABOUT HER LOYALITY... I DONT CARE EVEN IF SOMETHING VERY SHOCKING ... ATLEAST I WILL KNOW THE TRUTH SO I CAN EXPLAIN MYSELF..

THANKS ONCE AGAIN ALL OF YOU...

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:02 pm

KUNAL,

IM NOT AT MY PERSONAL COMPUTER NOW, BUT IF I REMEMBER RIGHT MARS AND MOON ARE VERY STRONG IN YOUR CHART AND ARE VARGOTAMMA.I PROMISE YOU,WHEN THEIR ANTARDASHA COMES YOU WOULD FIND A REMARKABLE CHANGE IN FORTUNES.I AM TRAVELLING NOW BUT WOULD UPDATE YOU NEXT WEEK.
AS FOR THE WOMAN..IF SHE`S THE ONE FOR YOU SHE`LL STAND BY YOU.IF SHES NOT THERES SOMEONE BETTER WAITING FOR YOU.
God with us

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

hey thanks....

LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE REALLY HELPING ME .... SO I WILL MAKE YOUR WORK A BIT EASIER,, I M POSTING MY BIRTH CHART, AND THE GIRL'S BIRTH CHART FOR EASE.

THIS ONE IS MY BIRTH CHART.....

THIS ONE IS OF THE GIRL I WANT TO KNOW

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:40 pm

I THINK SOMEONE REPLIED ME THAT BECAUSE OF MOON I HAVE Kemadruma,,, i was told of this before as well with one of the astrologer,,, and he also made me do some pooja at Shiv temple... Abhisek of different types on shivling, that pooja was almost 2 or three hours,,, is there anything else i need to do for kemdruma yoga. according to that pandit, the pooja shivling abhisek was the only thing i needed to do,

than he made me do, nav grah shanti yagna, this all pooja were done at shiv temple, before three months. but no result.

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya
Hare Rama Krishna
Dear Kunal,
There are some major doshas in your chart. I don't agree with astroscholar's view that you can't be at the beggar's situation. There are many daridra yogas in your chart. The first and foremost thing i will suggest is that business is not for you. If you will continue to be into business, things will become more worse. Now here are my views on your chart:-
1. You are born on Krishna Caturthi which is a very inauspicious tithi being the rikta tithi. Birth on this tithi shows anger/ wrath of Lord Ganesha. The first and foremost remedy for you is to appease this tithi dosha in your chart. I see a medium life period for you which is from 35 to 65. So i will suggest you to take special care of this tithi dosha. The remedy for this regular chant of sri radhika pujita mantra which is "om glaum gam ganapataye vighnavinasine svaha". This mantra needs to be chanted 6 maala daily. Before chanting this mantra, you need to do dhyana of Sri Ganesha. The dhyana mantra is " Om suklambaramdharam visnum sasivarnam caturbhujam prasannabadnam dhyaye sarvavighnopasantaye". Also keep fast on the chaturthi tithi for 16 times. This will end lots of sorrow from your life. As the tithi lord mercury is hemmed between malefic planets, this is giving you sorrow and emotional sufferings.
2. Now coming to your Nakshatra lord which is Jupiter and is debilitated in 11th house. Again this shows that you have the danger of life. I will suggest you to chant the mahamrityunjaya mantra which is laghu mahamrityunjaya mantra. The mantra is "om joom sah kunalam palay palay sah joom om". Chant atleast one maala daily. Start it from the coming monday in this navratre.
3. The 2nd lord from AL is debilitated and is with A7, this shows that you will definitely have losses in business. Thats why my advice is to forget of doing business. As 2nd lord from AL debilitated and with A7 itself is a daridra yoga. This can seriously create situations for you to loose everything and come in the situation of a beggar if you will continue to do the business. There can be at various points that you may feel that i am very harsh speaking to you but i believe its better for you to understand what God has given you on the basis of your past birth karmas. The 9th house is heavily afflicted and saturn sitting there with mercury, sun and venus shows that the karmas in the past birth have been the only reason for your sufferings. The best way to neutralise those karmas is bhakti. I will suggest you to worship lakshminarayan daily to overcome the bad karmas in past birth.
4. Moon being the 5th lord in mks from AL, also clearly shows problems related to your intelligence and future planning.
Have faith in God and perform the remedies suggested by me. Don't think at all that the life is anyhow going to be easy or situations itself will ease. Devote yourself into bhakti as this is the only way for you to neutralise your past birth karmas.
Will look at your marriage related query also but its not possible for me today as am very busy. Will look on that query tomorrow.
Jay Jagannath

Rajat Kapoor
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”