Somebody predict my future

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

a.patnaik

Somebody predict my future

Post by a.patnaik » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:38 am

Hey.. I am born under the Dhanus ascendant, nakshatra: swati and moon sign of Tula. The following are my panet positions in my birth chart:

Rahu in the 3rd

Sun, Mercury & venus in the 4th

Mars & Saturn in the 5th

Ketu in the 9th

Moon & Jupiter in the 11th. MY dob is 26.03.1970 and time of birth is 00:43 AM.

Can somebody predict my future as life has been restless and a roller coaster ride all through

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 am

Moved to the Vedic astrology reading forum,

Site moderator

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 am

I think I will give you same advice as I gave another member here:

Astrology M I G H T change Destiny.....because it suggest some paths through life..which you must fulfill..but you can also change your destiny on your own.

DESTINY is made as you go....it is your action, and the counteraction you do, through life, that make your final destiny.

If Destiny was ready made, then there was no need for you to take any action, you would end up where you was supposed to.

The star, and any other Reading tool, can only give you suggestions, but by believing to much in them, only limits your own growth, and make you insecure.

If the star/readings could show those result, you Eastern people put into them, then each Country would benefit a lot to give each new born child access to a "brilliant" Astrology program, and the Country and its inhabitants would grow in harmony and prosperity because every boy and girl would have the right education, the right job, the right partner...

Since this has not happen, I assume OUR Government has not found, that these tools contain these abilities.

We then sit back with our own initiative, or lack of initiative, and that will form your future, on good or bad.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”