Marriage and Career Predictions.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

golu2007

Marriage and Career Predictions.

Post by golu2007 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi,

My Name is Gaurav Surati. Anyone can please predict my future. Below are my birth details.

Date : 16th November 1980.
Place : Mumbai.
Time : 6:20 PM.

I am also Manglik. Some say mangal dosha ends on completing age of 28 years. I am now 29 years old. So, can I marry a girl who is not manglik?

Please resond to my quries.
Thanks.

thesuperior

hello

Post by thesuperior » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:00 pm

dear golu2007

below i give some general descriptions after looking at your chart.

Education and Profession
You will have a good level of education and may have a Bachelor's degree or a Licentiateship
diploma. You will be fairly intelligent and will have interest in a wide variety of subjects. Rather
than remaining confined within the four walls you would like to explore the world outside. This
will lead you to have a career in some field where good formal education is not a pre-requisite.
Certain planetary combinations present in your chart give rise to auspicious 'Vidya Yoga'. This
will give you higher education and success in academic pursuits. You will have in-depth studies
in some serious subjects throughout life for which people will treat you with great respect.
The planetary combinations in your chart bestow on you the capability to express your views
very effectively and also offer communication skills. You have an aptitude for seeing both sides
of things as well. You will do well in the field of Law or in such fields where knowledge of rules
and regulations are required.
The planetary combinations in your chart bestow on you the qualities of a born businessman.
You will be quick to learn the aspects of trade and commerce. You will make a fortune by trading
and/ or manufacturing activities. As usual in business you may have to pass through some slack
patches when you will need to excercise control although during the most part you will do brisk
business.

General State of Health
Your zodiacal sign has governance over genito-urinary system, external generative organs,
excretory system, cervix, coccyx and prostrate gland. These are your vulnerable areas.
Elimination or disorder in connection with elimination will determine your remaining in desired
state of health or suffering from disease. You should take special care and exercise fullest
possible control over your intake of food and drink, and also over your arousal of strong passions
- which may increase the level of toxins in the body.
You should have plenty of sleep and should remain in a relaxed state of mind. You should take
more of leeks, radishes, garlic, ginger and ginseng.Since the Ascendant has no affliction in your
chart, you will be in good health.

Since the Moon bears no affliction in your chart, you are less likely to suffer from any disease
resulting from environmental causes.
Since Uranus afflicts the Sun in your chart, you may suffer from heart-diseases.
Since Mars and Saturn both afflict the sign Aries in your chart, your head and face are likely to
be affected.
Since Mars and Saturn both afflict the sign Gemini in your chart, your arms are likely to be
affected.

Wealth and Inheritance
As regards family-wealth, you will have enough to satisfy your requirements and fancies, and still
enough left to be proud of. Your family will have fondness for dainty and pretty adornments. As
regards domestic environments, the good-all people will be somewhat moody, sentimental and
demanding. Your health and bulk will improve after marriage.
In your chart the lord of earnings placed in favourable 5th house gives rise to auspicious 'Dhana-
Yoga' combination which ensures influx of wealth from various sources including new ventures.
You should be careful while you go for speculative investments as lack of farsightedness may
cause losses. The favourables lines for you are shares, lotteries, cinema, theater, toys, pubs
and other entertainment fields.
In your chart the lord of inheritance being placed in the 5th house is not a favourable position.

YES YOU ARE MANGLIK. BUT MANGAL IS PLACED IN A FRIENDLY SIGN, SO IT IS NOT BAD TO SOME EXTENT, YOU SHOULD MARRY ANOTHER MANGLIK IN ORDER TO CANCEL MANGLIK AFFECT..

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”