raja yoga

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pillaiyar

raja yoga

Post by pillaiyar » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:35 am

I would know what is Raja Yoga and do I have Raja yoga in my charts.If yes how will this yoga effects me and what is the significance of this yoga in my life ie career,finance and so on?
My dob is 30 june 1984,time is 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,perak,Malaysia.
Thanks.

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:22 am

I have posted this query sometime back but have received no reply.Please will someone with astrology knowledge answer my query.
thank you.

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 am

Can someone reply do I have raj Yoga and if yes what type and how many are there?
Thanks.

jhongal

Post by jhongal » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey Pillaiyar,

selamet hari, hope u r doing great.

I just went through ur chart and it is quite similar to mine, with almost same position of planets. But unfortunately 2 major planets r retrograde in yours.

But dont be sad, u hv a very powerful yog called "Kotiswara yog" which would make u extremely rich, a multi billionare. Furthermore u hv a powerful raaj yog of the first order..which would assist u in reaching the zenith of any chosen field, probably a minister, advisor, policy maker or atleast top of an establishment.

You shall aquire good education (but with some delays possible) and would be a source of pride for ur family.

But beware, u might face a lot of difficulties in dealing with the people that u might date bcoz jupiter is retrograde in the 7th house and moreover, u might often get frustrated over the delays of luck that u might experience.

Ur currently running saturn maha dasha till 2012 which will make u focus on things such as "love, studies, children, worldly pleasures and clubbing boozing etc.

But ur shall experience upliftment after 22/11/2012 which might trigger the upliftment of ur fame, acquiring of property, vehicles and jewellry.

Recently u must hv face responsibilities towards ur home and family members and thr is a possiblity of recent failures in education. Dont worry this year hold great promise in ur domestic life as well as ur career and study and thr is a great possibility of travel.

Thats all i can tell atm, let me know if i hit bulls eye in any of the issues.

jumpa lagi
Jay

astro_scholr

what will u do if u have rajayoga?

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 pm

what will u do if u have raja yoga?

Raja yoga is applicable for person born in kings family. Now there are no kings.. hence it needs to be taken/understood differently. probably u will make some money /buy land/ buy home/ go abroad/ win lottory . But anycase effort is needed. if u sit quite then nothing will happen

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 am

dear Jhongal,
Thanks for your reply.So does my golden period begins after 2012 and for how long will that be?When will I get married and how will the girl be ie background,character and so on?Happy marriage?Love or arranged?
Thanks.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Pillaiyar. You were born in 06h.28m.00s. This year you will already receive the wife. Or in May-July, or in the autumn. Though you and the swindler, but this year will be conception of the child., and in the following you will become the father. But in a matrimonial life there will be problems in a life as Mars at you in the marriage house costs.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”