Guru in Lagna Guru mahadasha started .. Things r not good..

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

whitey

Post by whitey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey , My Guru mahadasha started.. I things seems lik everything is going out of hand.. My birth information is jul/21/1989 4:17 am birth place colombo sri lanka.  I thought wen guru is in the first house. Things are suppose to become good.all aspects of my life. .but its not good soo far.. Can someone please take a look at my chart n tell me wat is in store for me this mahadasha.. Becuz my rahu period was extrm ups n extrm downs..

Thank you very much !!

Regards Whitey ..

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Whitey .  Start up your parents will give you time of a birth of your brothers and sisters. Have probably mixed birth time. At that time nobody could be born.

whitey

Post by whitey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 pm

hello Chandal . thank you for the reply . I will ask my parents for the birth time again.

Thank you for the reply Ji.

whitey

Post by whitey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:06 pm

You were right ji.. My birthtime is July 21 1989 4:44 .. this is the chart . Image

Thank you

Regard Whitey

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

. Whitey .  Start up your parents will give you time of a birth of your brothers and sisters. Have probably mixed birth time. At that time nobody could be born.
You are able to read? I asked time of all children, and you have changed the to l of hour. It too will not help, as children on that co-ordinate were not born and at this time. Copy all data and dates of birth of sisters and brothers, and I will already find your exact times of a birth, and языковый the barrier will not let to us know that each other. I wait data. Only date and time, the birthplace to write it is not necessary. I wish good luck.

whitey

Post by whitey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm

I m sry chandal i miss understood..
My sister : 1991 july 10 6:13 am
My brother :1986 march 30 5:53 am

Thank you very much

Regards Whitey .

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 am

White, you were born in 06h.06m.31s. Your time have mixed with time of a birth of your sister. At this time you have the big brother and younger sister. Ask нибудь to read whom your horoscope, I am occupied at present. I wish good luck to you.

You concern a caste of material teachers.

whitey

Post by whitey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey Chandal. I just checked my birth certificate with my mom. On it , it says 4:17 am.  So my chart has to be re-corrected to 6:06 am ? Then even my lagna changes from mithuna to karka .

Thank you Chandal .

balaji suresh

hi

Post by balaji suresh » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:13 am

i have seen ur chart there is no need for rectification as ur birth time is correct.that you are having a younger sister is confirmed by venus with ketu in3rd.yourself having a elder brother is also confirmed by 11th lord mars though debilitated is conjuct sun hence a male as an elder.now coming to the chart you have rahu in 9th afflicting moon.what is the relationship between you and ur father.otherwise rahu afflicting 9th house and venus afflicted by kethu 7th house afflicted by saturn who in turn aspects 9th house ur 7th lord in lagna all suggest a possible out of caste even out of religious marriage.thank you.as regards guru dasa this one may not help you a lot as jupiter suffers from kendradipathya dosha being lord of 7&10.but certain antars may be helpful to you.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:07 pm

balaji suresh . have seen ur chart there is no need for rectification as ur birth time is correct.that you are having a younger sister is confirmed by venus with ketu in3rd.yourself having a elder brother is also confirmed by 11th lord mars though debilitated is conjuct sun hence a male as an elder.now coming to the chart you have rahu in 9th afflicting moon.what is the relationship between you and ur father.otherwise rahu afflicting 9th house and venus afflicted by kethu 7th house afflicted by saturn who in turn aspects 9th house ur 7th lord in lagna all suggest a possible out of caste even out of religious marriage.thank you.as regards guru dasa this one may not help you a lot as jupiter suffers from kendradipathya dosha being lord of 7&10.but certain antars may be helpful to you.

Where hasten the respected?  This person was born at all at 6.06.31., and later. At it a scar over the right eyebrow and at a mouth. At it in a lap also traumas. Mars should be in 1 house, and probably it had problems with breath at a birth? In hospital have made an error. Probably, negligently concern work? Before it was born two persons, have probably legalised papers at once for three, and the child was born later?
Its birth in 07h.44m.30s.  Probably in the morning before watch delivery made to all three newborn papers? I will not be surprised, if they have written identical time to all three???

balaji suresh

chandal

Post by balaji suresh » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 am

whatever you wrote can be best understood only by you.hence i cant answer ur question.

whitey

Re: hi

Post by whitey » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:54 am

balaji suresh wrote:i have seen ur chart there is no need for rectification as ur birth time is correct.that you are having a younger sister is confirmed by venus with ketu in3rd.yourself having a elder brother is also confirmed by 11th lord mars though debilitated is conjuct sun hence a male as an elder.now coming to the chart you have rahu in 9th afflicting moon.what is the relationship between you and ur father.otherwise rahu afflicting 9th house and venus afflicted by kethu 7th house afflicted by saturn who in turn aspects 9th house ur 7th lord in lagna all suggest a possible out of caste even out of religious marriage.thank you.as regards guru dasa this one may not help you a lot as jupiter suffers from kendradipathya dosha being lord of 7&10.but certain antars may be helpful to you.
The relationship with my dad isnt that great but its good.. I dont really tlk to him much.we tend to get into arguements alot n get angry at each other.

whitey

Post by whitey » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey gurus
my mom just showed me some charts some astrolgers drew in sri lanka. In the first one my birthtime is unchanged 4:17am in the other one the birthtime is corrected to 4:44 am .. I dont know which time is the correct time to go abut. Which is the correct time?? Can a guru please shud some light on this. Thank you

Regard whitey

jigyasu

saturns 64th navamsa transit

Post by jigyasu » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:18 am

whitey wrote:Hey gurus
my mom just showed me some charts some astrolgers drew in sri lanka. In the first one my birthtime is unchanged 4:17am in the other one the birthtime is corrected to 4:44 am .. I dont know which time is the correct time to go abut. Which is the correct time?? Can a guru please shud some light on this. Thank you

Regard whitey
hello whitey,

i saw that ur moon is at 3* 24' aquarius. eighth from their being virgo.
shani(saturn) transiting 8th house from natal moon is called ashtam shani gochara.
and 64th navamsa is the zone inside that rashi which is seen to cause problems.

ur moon is in the second navamsa fo aquarius
so saturns transit in aqu. from 3*20 to 6*40.

**edit

i just thought i should write what i saw.

prayers done at the time of sunrise and sunset can be very helpful in solving all sorts of problems.

thank you
:)

retailstar

Post by retailstar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Probably you know very little astrological analysis,

Your lagna is Mithun or Gemini and Moon is in Kumbha rashi. Perfect trine with Jupiter.
Since both are in low longitude in their respective sign. Jupiter and moon will not give you strong result before marriage.
You are now in Guru dasa but in trnsit from last september 2010 Ketu was travelled Guru star and upto 29th April it was in
Guru star. You had facing bad result due to transit not for your dasa.
It will be gradually diminish . Beside this Ketu in th ascendant and Rahu is above the longitude of Saturn still in the 7th.
Still few months your trouble will be continue.
Thanks,
Saibal Ghosh Calcutta. India

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”