CHART READING

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

leopatel1100

CHART READING

Post by leopatel1100 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:17 am

am an leo name is Nitesh, I am doing job as an sales manager, since last 2 years i am trying to change my job and find better one but cant succed.

Each and Every time eventhough I would pass in interview I would not be the one who could join the job.

pl. find mentioned hereinbelow my birth details.

10th August, 1966

time : 2.53.40 sec a.m.

birth Place : baroda, gujarat. 22.08 and 73.25 lati and logi.

can any one predict precisly.

also send reply me at leopatel1100@gmail.com

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:30 am

wait till 2007 july-august and you'll find better things happening by then.
even after that job satisfaction is never in ur chart, as u've retrograde saturn.

Paulette

Saturn Rx

Post by Paulette » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:17 am

virinchi wrote:wait till 2007 july-august and you'll find better things happening by then.
even after that job satisfaction is never in ur chart, as u've retrograde saturn.
Hi Virinchi,

I am curious about your Saturn Rx comment.

I have looked at the charts of many famous people who have had Saturn Rx & they acheived not only success & fame & material wealth.

These are indiviudals who love/loved their careers & were/are passionate about their work.

Jimi Hendrix, Albert Camus, Henry Miller, Hunter S. Thompson, Will Eisner, J.K Rowling & Ron Howard are a few which immediately come to mind.

Doesn't one need to take into account other planets like Venus & Jupiter & mathematical points like Rahu?

Cheers,

Paulette

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:12 am

no doubt they've achived, but i was talking about whats in their minds.
retro saturn will never give you SATISFACTION.
their achievements might look satisfactory for us, but they'll be still craving for more (though they dont show it)

Paulette

Post by Paulette » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:07 am

Hi Virinchi,

Thank you that makes sense. I know before Frank Zappa died of cancer he expressed his dissatisfaction with his music career. He didn't feel that he'd ever be appreciated as a serious musician. He heard one of his last interviews & it was quite sad. The others that I mentioned, I don't know of them feeing unfulfilled in their career. But I guess it's a very real possibility.

So is there no way to transcend the placements in our natal chart? In Vedic astrology do you work with orbs between planets as being of importance? I know in Tropical, some astrologers weigh the strength of the interactions of planets (&/or Moon's nodes) depending on what energies are involved. Or the tighter the orb the greater the power fo the influence.

Anyway, thanks again for explaining your interpretation. I wish to learn more about Vedic astrology.

Cheers,

Paulette

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”