please clarify

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

unanth

please clarify

Post by unanth » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:45 am

dear members
could you please answer my question.

i want to know who is the owner of my 10th house aquarius as in strength,
Rahu or Saturn? and why.

i am considering wearing the gemstone of my 10th lord so not sure whether to wear blue sapphire or gomed.

if i wear blue sapphire it would influence matters of 10th house(if saturn is owner), 9th house(owner), 3rd house(saturn placed in it),  and 11th and 7th house( as A11 and A7 are placed in 3rd house cancer.

if i wear gomed , it will influence matters of 10th house (if rahu owns it) and 5th house(rahu paced in it ) and 3rd house( A3 placed in 5th house)

i need this very desparately as i am in career loss and many other things from many years now.

details
5th july 1977
hyderabad, india
3.50 am

thank you

unanth

Post by unanth » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 am

dear members

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: please clarify

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 am

unanth wrote:dear members

i want to know who is the owner of my 10th house aquarius as in strength,
Rahu or Saturn? and why.

i am considering wearing the gemstone of my 10th lord so not sure whether to wear blue sapphire or gomed.

if i wear blue sapphire it would influence matters of 10th house(if saturn is owner), 9th house(owner), 3rd house(saturn placed in it),  and 11th and 7th house( as A11 and A7 are placed in 3rd house cancer.

if i wear gomed , it will influence matters of 10th house (if rahu owns it) and 5th house(rahu paced in it ) and 3rd house( A3 placed in 5th house)

i need this very desparately as i am in career loss and many other things from many years now.

details
5th july 1977
hyderabad, india
3.50 am

thank you

Hi unanth,

Out of the two lordships between Rahu and Saturn, Rahu gets the cake.
So we have two lords here, and Rahu is stronger.

Rahu is well posited here in Virgo/Kanya, while Saturn is weakly placed, and also weak in 'Ishtaphal', and is the lord of badhaksthana.

Therefore I would believe that Saturn should not be touched too much; and out of the two, wearing a stone for Rahu is advisable.

Efforts post March 2010 has led to trouble. Post July 2010 turned difficult.
2011 would be tricky and can attract grief unless you are careful

Only 2012 would bring relief.

Rishiahul

unanth

Post by unanth » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 am

rishirahul ji,

very happy and lucky to get reply and advice from you .thank you very much.

so i will go ahead an wear Gomed and tomorrow wednesday i think is the right day of the brighter fortnight.

and regarding the efforts its rather shameful of me but
i have not put any efforts in 2010 at all. infact from end of 2008 i have stopped putting any efforts. these approximately  2 years have been of complete solitude, almost no social life. separation from kith and kin and almost no human connection.
and i will be careful in 2011 as per your advice.

thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 am

unanth wrote:rishirahul ji,

very happy and lucky to get reply and advice from you .thank you very much.

so i will go ahead an wear Gomed and tomorrow wednesday i think is the right day of the brighter fortnight.

and regarding the efforts its rather shameful of me but
i have not put any efforts in 2010 at all. infact from end of 2008 i have stopped putting any efforts. these approximately  2 years have been of complete solitude, almost no social life. separation from kith and kin and almost no human connection.
and i will be careful in 2011 as per your advice.

thanks

Hi unanth,

Before you decide on wearing a gomed, may I ask you a few questions?

Firstly I mentioned that 'out of the two stones' gomed would be a good choice.

For your kind of chart, and you having such suffering, saturn is a problem, but it should not be touched in terms of stones.

Saturn is having the same degree of mandi, and is opposing gulka and mandi too; also posited in the 6th. from Al having navamsa strength with affliction.

Theabove + start of Sani moola dasa and a few narayan dasas render a good period starting from 2008.
This period is one of latent strength with a period of waiting. Remember that you are gaining internal steam...good steam.

2011 will be the last year of gaining personal/internal strength! as events before June will bring you internal courage after June.

Question =The efforts I was talking of post March and July 2010 was periods of dissapointments in wishes. The effort/wish could have not been efforts of action or active efforts.
This may please be confirmed.

2012 will be efforts in recovery and the time betters thru further time.

RishiRahul

unanth

Post by unanth » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:31 pm

rishirahul ji

i always wonder why shani being yogakarak for my lagna is in such mood always. or may be he is forced to be like that by my chart conditions.

ANSWER=
i understand what you mean , but Sir, even in those terms i have to say there were no efforts.
i mean there was no mental, spiritual nor material activity relating to anything related to past or future.
there was only existence

unanth

Post by unanth » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 am

rishi ji,

as you said " before wearing a gomed,  you wanted to ask a question"
i havent wore the Gomed yet as i thought you might wanted to advice a different alternative.

so am waiting for your confirmation , please confirm wearing Gomed or another alternative for me
as no sphere of my life is not even close to average.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:30 pm

unanth wrote:rishirahul ji

i always wonder why shani being yogakarak for my lagna is in such mood always. or may be he is forced to be like that by my chart conditions.

ANSWER=
i understand what you mean , but Sir, even in those terms i have to say there were no efforts.
i mean there was no mental, spiritual nor material activity relating to anything related to past or future.
there was only existence

Hi,

Which means that the months mentioned in 2010 had deeper frustrations in mind than during usual 2010.
If you were in a state of 'samadhi' then, the periods mentioned made a difference.

If it did not dont worry about it.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 pm

unanth wrote:rishi ji,

i havent wore the Gomed yet as i thought you might wanted to advice a different alternative.

so am waiting for your confirmation , please confirm wearing Gomed or another alternative for me

Hi,

You can wear a stone if your financial capability allows it. ZOtherwise do not make too much effort trying to buy it.

Transit Saturn is anyway transiting on your natal Rahu your 10th. lord.
Wait for it it to lift at end 2011/July 2012.

Again you can wear it if your finances permit you to buy it. It is not absolutely neccesary right now.

RishiRahul

unanth

Post by unanth » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 am

RishiRahul wrote:
unanth wrote:rishirahul ji

ANSWER=
there was only existence

Hi,

Which means that the months mentioned in 2010 had deeper frustrations in mind than during usual 2010.
If you were in a state of 'samadhi' then, the periods mentioned made a difference.

If it did not dont worry about it.

RishiRahul
no , i was not in a state of samadhi. i am not that satwik.
yes , deeper frustrations part of it is true as the frustrations and disappointment only seem to be evergrowing and has become a cycle in itself.

unanth

Post by unanth » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 am

RishiRahul wrote:
unanth wrote:rishi ji,

Hi,

You can wear a stone if your financial capability allows it. ZOtherwise do not make too much effort trying to buy it.

Transit Saturn is anyway transiting on your natal Rahu your 10th. lord.
Wait for it it to lift at end 2011/July 2012.

Again you can wear it if your finances permit you to buy it. It is not absolutely neccesary right now.

RishiRahul
hi,
yes until my astama shani is gone by that time.

also regarding finacial capability, i actually dont have any financial capability.

fortunately i already have one.
at my Upanayanam, my parents got a Gomed ring made which i think  wore for an unsignificant period.

thanks

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”