30 yrs old but still no job and marriage..

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

su_ma_2011

30 yrs old but still no job and marriage..

Post by su_ma_2011 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:13 am

I am in a very bad situation plzz i request u to tell me how would be my future. what should i do. I have done chemical engineering but faced lots of prob`s while doing it. Now they are saying that ladies will not be allowed in chemical manufacture industry. :smt009 .. So did a software course but still not getting job even after doing hard work.. I am losing confidence. I have health problem also from 1 yr... Small minor problems but continuously health prob`s are troubling. I also have a failed love relationship. Everybody is rejecting who come to see me as they want a working woman.. I am fed up with all these problems.. PLEASE I REQUEST TO READ MY CHART AND TELL ME MY FUTURE AND REMEDIES,I AM POOR CANT GO TO ASTROLOGER AND GIVE MONEY...
My details are
Name:SAVITRI
DOB:5/3/81
Time:10:15pm
place:Belgaum Karnataka

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:56 pm

You need to know self realization dose not have to be found in the material world.
Sometimes, you may renounce and indulge in visual world, but sometimes you have to face the cruel world. You are conflict.
You may better travel if you have money or live abroad.
Your earning money can be from your profession, creativity (everything to do with children, intelligence, reproduce, etc.), and something related to home or transcendent consciousness.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”