fear of losing everything I worked hard for

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Dear Hema,

A small correction . U have just got   relief from Sade sati shani when Shani entered Virgo . Now  your  transit Shani , which is your 4th and 5th lord  is placed  over  Natal Dhanadhi  pathi Mars  in 12 th house which is the main cause of your concern for money and wealth . Next transit of  Shani is to ur lagna ., which is your 4 th house from chandra , So it is regraded as Kantaka shani and Artha shtama shani , So always do worship to  Hanuman and  visit Hanuman Mandir near by . Your Yogakaraka Shani must bless U for sure. All the very best.  

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Cowards die many times before their deaths
The valiant never taste of death but once.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE, Julius Caesa

Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

YODA, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

H.P. LOVECRAFT, Supernatural Horror in Literatur

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
William Allen White

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.
Unknown

Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.
Japanese Proverb

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:33 pm

"Fear and doubt ".......  twin sisters , who do always  bring in ruin ,  loss .,   destruction . Be courageous. I know U are  bold & courageous seeing ur third lord Guru in ur Lagna .along with sukra.  .
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

SeekingHelp

Dhanji

Post by SeekingHelp » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Well said  govardhanji.... really inspiring.
Eternally Grateful

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Tue May 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Namaskar!

I am coming back to this post after many years. There were some ups and downs but our financial situation got resolved and things are god financially. However, the relationship aspect is another matter. Trivial issues escalate to big fights and seems like there is no hope for this relationship.  Can someone please look at our charts again and tell me if there will be a separation/divorce or if there is any hope of emotional bonding in my life.

My details:

Female, 20 Nov 1970, 4:54 AM, Dombivali, (near thane), maharashtra, india
my husband: 2 Dec 1970, 14:20 or 14:40, Dombivali, india

I know our horoscopes do not match much and problems are expected. I will be very grateful if someone can tell me how my married life is going to continue, be happy or just end.

With best regards,
Hema

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”