All you blessed souls... please help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

SeekingHelp

All you blessed souls... please help

Post by SeekingHelp » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Dear Astrologers,

I will be very gratful if you could answer my 2 questions. I am seeming to lose hope and getting depressed very badly. I need to know what are our chances of having a baby and when we will have the baby? Please help... May god bless you all and may he give you all the things you are looking for in your life. Our details are as follows:

Wife
Name: Reema
DOB: 26-aug-1979
TOB: 9:32 pm
POB: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh

Husband
Name: Vishal
DOB: 03-04-1978
TOB: 9:40 am
POB: Bangalore
Eternally Grateful

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 am

Dear Reema,

I just checked both your charts. U both are under Guru Dasa and   U  under Shani Sade sathi. Can U tell me the date of your marriage?  

In both the charts I see Rahu in 5 th house. In your husband's  chart I see 5 th lord Budh placed with 6th  lord Sukra in 12 th house. Puthra Karak Guru , who is  his 8th and 12 th lord is placed in enemies house  of Budha, which is  his second house. . So u are seeing delay in conception. At present , transit Shani is aspecting  natal surya and kethu and transit guru is aspecting shani .  So wait for Guru and shani's this year next transit.

Coming to your chart I see, Surya, Rahu, Shani and Sukra placed in your 5th house which is the house of Progeny. U belong to Mesha lagna.   your 12 th lord is Guru , he is also your 9th lord Bhagyadhipathi . So he must bless u with  children. But he is placed with your 3 rd and 6th lord Mercury. U are under Guru Dasa Budh  Bukthi at present. Let Shani get transfer this year end to Thula . U are under Jenma shani as U belong to kanya rasi Hastha  star. Let guru get transit into Aries and Rahu move to  Scorpio. U will see hopes of conceiving . So wait for all transits with patience and Do chant Hanuman chanlisa daily as U are under Sade Sathi. Chant daily vishnu Sahasranama please. Really,  chanting Vishnu Sahasranama   and visiting Tirumala and Rameshwaram will improve the chances of getting  progeny soon.

As U both belong to South India , I think U can visit Kuke Subarmanya Kshethra , near Mangalore  and do all remedies for Lord Rahu there.5  th house  Rahu in both your charts  denotes Sarpa Dosh.  Both having 5th house Rahu is delaying progeny, for sure.  So it  is a must. Under Sade Sathi shani visiting Thirunallaru Shani temple is best &  for Guru U both can visit Alangudi near Kumbha konam .I think U might be familiar with these names. All the  very best.

Best wishes,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

SeekingHelp

Thank you prasanna ji, our wedding date

Post by SeekingHelp » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:01 pm

We have visited kukke for sarpa dosha and our god.. i mean the main god of our house is ghati subramanya, we visit that temple every year or more than once. We have done all the remedies and in the last year, we did a lot of homas also. Before doing all these homas, I conceived last year and it ended in a miscarriage. I have lost all hope of being a mother and getting into severe depression. You asked me about our wedding date, it was 14th Sep 2005. thank you.
Eternally Grateful

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Dear Reema,

Do not loose hopes please. U will certainly be blessed with children. Let me share  u my own experience. I would request u to observe Shashti vratham to lord Subramanya , as u yourself told  ,   He is your God. My own  youngest sister observed this Vratham and  she is  blessed with twins now. She got her children in the 5th year of marriage. So I asked your date of marriage. It is not too late.  U both are still young. So  dont be dejected. Have faith on Lord Karthikeya . He  will certainly give U progeny. My sister's children are now 11 years old,  still she is observing vratham. Do read Vishnu  Sahasranama  too pl. This will dissolve all negativity in charts. If possible visit Sri Garbha Rakshambika  temple in Tanjore.please. My sister and her husband did this also .  (If u like , contact me thru PM I will let u know more ).  

I hope u know what is Shasti vratham. If not kindly go thru the following words and link pl. Do read Kuke Kshethra Mahima daily too .

Sashti is the sixth phase of moon. This is an auspicious day for lord Muruga. According to the legend, Lord Muruga slayed the demon Soorapadman on sashti and every sashti is devoted to Lord karthikeya. This vratham is observed by all devotees of Lord karthikeya. This vratham is observed to get progeny.

To observe this vratham you should be on no-salt vegetarian diet on this day.

http://www.ammas.com/topics/Spirituality/a109057.html

Wishes,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

SeekingHelp

Thanks again Prasannaji

Post by SeekingHelp » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:32 pm

You are a god's send. Thanks for taking the time out to answer my questions. Yes, i don't do srashti but, we at our house on every Tuesday do subramanya pooja. I read subramanya kavacham every day. We are vegetarians, and on tuesday, also do upvasam. I am aslo reading skanda purana now. I used to recite Garbha rakshambika stotram everyday when i was pregnant... i am doing that even now. I will recite vishnu sahasranamam also...thanks. I don't understand what else to do. As you said, I will start to do srashti. I don't know if God will ever be kind... thanks for all your positive reinforcements.... may god bless you... have a blessed life.
Eternally Grateful

k surya narayana

regarding children

Post by k surya narayana » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:47 pm

hi reema and vishal
perform santhana gopalakrishna homam and offer prayers to jonnavada mata as you are native of nellore
and lit a ghee lamp before  goddess and offer prayers to her
surya

SeekingHelp

Thank you narayan ji

Post by SeekingHelp » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 pm

we have performed santana gopala vratam and had been to durga devi temple and did pooja... hope god's become more willing towards us... There isn't much we havn't tried.
Eternally Grateful

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”