Kindly analyze my birth chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

keerat

Kindly analyze my birth chart

Post by keerat » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

I would like to know about my prospects for marriage as to when I will get married, whether it will be love or arranged and how my married life will be.     male, date of birth - 5 dec 1984, place-mumbai, time-8:30 PM
I would really appreciate your advice.
Regards,
Keerat

keerat

Post by keerat » Tue May 10, 2011 2:12 am

Could someone please have a look at my chart? I would really appreciate your help.

Keerat

keerat

Post by keerat » Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Could someone please reply...

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Sun May 15, 2011 4:08 am

Dear Keerat,
Namaskar,
Here are my observations on your chart:
1. Venus is your Darakaraka and is placed in 8th house with exalted Mars and aspected by Rahu (Graha drsti). This constitutes curse of spouse from past birth as its in 8th house. Karma related to relationships is pending from past births, which is confirmed again by the parivartana of AK with DK. Since DK is involved in the curse, it will not only delay marriage but also hamper your finances. I will suggest you to take special care of this.
2. UL lord Mercury us retrograde and is placed with Jupiter in 7th house and Jupiter is badhakesa also. Mercury is in Marana Karaka Sthana and this will hamper relationship to a large extent. Exalted Saturn in 2nd from UL will indicate the sustainance of the marriage but the 2/12 relationship between 7th lord Jupiter and Venus indicates that there will be complete mismatch in circumstances between you and your partner.
3. The curse of Venus is very terrible in your chart and i will suggest you to worship Narayana to get out of this curse. Initially you can start chanting this mantra "Om namo narayanaya".
According to Narayana Dasa, you will get married between June 2013 to April 2014.
Rgds
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”