Venus and Marriage!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dreamz86

Post by dreamz86 » Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 am

prasanna wrote:What is  the authenticity of the poster of this particular thread. . All of u please read this thread. . When a girl first says she is  under problem and the same girl how can  she  ask for  BOY? How can we consider it  as genuine then?
A same person cant be male and female rite? It is the forum rule we must answer the native and third party charts need not be  read .

Yesterday I asked , Did the Mod receive any PM about the genuineness  of the query? If so he must quote it open so that we can proceed basing on his guarantee . If not we must stop reading. It is prudent I  felt.

I am not a featured reader to quote this post in Readers forum. So I openly posted my doubt there.  I said  It is  up to Rajat ji to proceed further,  If he is wiling to do so. . I wanted to caution him  that s all .

. At first she  (dreams 86)asked she has problem now someone saying he has problem with a girl? Who is the real poster.?  We need not assume and post readings .Rite ?

Yeaterday I posted this .If it  is   WRONG, LET the  honorable MOD  of this esteemed forum can Ban me  . I dont  care . I already resigned my post as Mod . I wrote the same   to Admins.  Still they are considering me Mod . Iam now speaking as the reader and poster of this thread .and the seekers interest I cared. which cant be over ruled..
i guess people are having a hell lot of problems because of my posts.
so let me clear your doubtss....

sir my posts are genuine...and its not fake.
u read my posts from start.... i am asking questions on behalf of my spouse(this time) because i only want to concentrate on his charts.
can i not?
whats wrong in that?

i am in a real state of mental agony and i just needed help thats it.
i even told you prasanna ji and that too genuinely that why this time i have posted on behalf of my spouse.
i guess astrologers should concentrate on just reading and replying instead of spying here and there and creating so much of controversies.
i am real and not fake!!
when i had not received replies to my older posts i decided to concentrate on just one post.
and yes my spouse has lost everything in his life including me and his family.
and the girl with whom problems are going on is me whats fake in that???

I CANNOT POST A NEW TOPIC IN THIS SITE AGAIN I HAVE ONLY THIS CHANCE BECAUSE AGAIN THE ASTROLOGERS WILL SAY THAT I HAD SEEN THIS LADY POSTING QUESTIONS EARLIER.
THEN THAT SIMPLY MEANS THAT I DONT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO SEEK HELP RIGHT???
Last edited by dreamz86 on Sun May 15, 2011 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun May 15, 2011 10:42 am

dreamz86 wrote:and all of the astrologers out there...i request all of you that please dont fight.
Yea....I agree on that statement.

In fact it is a bit sad to see some of the "well known" figures on this board that aren't able to keep to case but rather use the opportunity to downgrade other.

In my life I have learned one thing when I discuss.....never go for the person.

If we go for the person, then we have lost...because we haven't knowledge to win the "fight" without downgrading our opponents.  
This will the readers of the post see, and most of the time their opinion will support those who are attacked, against what many see as unfair action.

Silence is many times a stronger option then to attack and attack.

Use your knowledge....show the road...and don't use the axe and brute force.....because in the end....
NO ONE OWN THE TRUTH!!! NEITHER A VEDIC ASTROLOGER!!!

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 15, 2011 11:04 am

Beat me with the truth, don’t torture me with lies.” Author unknown

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

govardhanvt wrote:Beat me with the truth, don’t torture me with lies.” Author unknown
I SO AGREEEEE!!

But since we don't know the truth..we must not torture each other with lies, that we ourself believe is the truth!

Are you superior to those who don't believe in Astrology?

Are you Superior to other who has an other Religion as you?

Are you Superior to those who haven't any Religion.

Is our life controlled by what we do...or what is written in ancient times?

There is many questions to be asked.....there is many different answers to get....depending on place or belief....but WHO!!! own the real TRUTH!

So Discuss...that might open eyes...if you discuss with an open mind!

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 am

Dear Grandpa,
What you are saying is absolutely right..... But clap can't happen with one hand..... Everyone in the board should understand this.
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”