Pregnancy in abnormal uterus - will my baby survive

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Dear Astrologers,

I am pregnant again. I went today for the critical 11-12 week scan. The baby has a rare condition called omphalocele where the outer stomach wall is not formed till now. Hence, the stomach and intestine (and maybe some other organs) are growing outside the baby's body. In some rare cases, all this goes back inside the baby's body by 14th week.

In some other cases, the baby is allowed to grow like this only inside the uterus and is operated upon once it is delivered (almost always prematurely through c-section) to put all material back inside body.

In some cases, the baby is detected to have chromosomal defects and terminates itself inside the uterus or is terminated by the doc. (we have not had chromosomal tests done till now, don't intend to as it has risks of miscarriage)

Other than the above the baby's growth is fine, limbs are fine, heart rate is fine - basically, everything else seems fine.

I am going to another ultrasonologist for a 2nd opinion tomorrow. According to the first ultrasonologist, the baby should be terminated.

According to my geynec, it is my decision whether I want to continue with the baby (and take the risk of chromosomal defects, surgery etc.) or terminate it.

Please let me know how it will turn out for me this time around.

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:40 am

The second ultrasound has confirmed that the baby is unviable. Please let me know when we should plan the next one.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi Tulanandi,

Sorry for the sad news.   Two questions; what happened on/around 21 Aug and 5 Nov 2011?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 pm

sorry for taking so long to respond.i just wanted to be absolutely sure of what im writing.

I remember 21st Aug as a very stressful time in office.but only as far as work load is concerned.relationship with colleagues was very cordial and fun.it was also the time when i had my last monthly period before pregnancy.

5 Nov was around a time when i was having massive disagreements and some verbal duels with a lady colleague.thats when i realized It could be too strenuous to go to office at this time.6 th Nov i stopped going to office.

during the entire duration of my pregnancy, my relationship with my mother in law remained a bit strained with minor verbal duels. I believe she has not brought me good luck for this pregnancy. Vastu experts have also told me earlier that the house im living in is not good for health.thats why i want to shift abroad Where i dont have to live with either.

The baby was extremely healthy in the ultrasound conducted on 14th November.

The repeat ultrasound with a better machine showed that  babys demise was due to the aminotic band syndrome which typically strikes in the 11th to 12th week of pregnancy. Odds are 1:16000.

I used to chant santan gopal mantra everyday 108 times.

I bought harivansh purana but never made the effort  to read it.i am currently in my mothers house in patna and my D&C could be scheduled for 7th as the family geynec is out of station.docs say at least 6 months gap before the next one.till then and even later i plan to live away from my inlaws house.once i will get pregnant, i will surely come back to patna for the rest of the duration.i dont want to lose the third one at any cost.my husband really broke down this time around. I Cant see that again.i Cant see my bodys destruction again

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 pm

tulanandi wrote:sorry for taking so long to respond.i just wanted to be absolutely sure of what im writing.

I remember 21st Aug as a very stressful time in office.but only as far as work load is concerned.relationship with colleagues was very cordial and fun.it was also the time when i had my last monthly period before pregnancy.

5 Nov was around a time when i was having massive disagreements and some verbal duels with a lady colleague.thats when i realized It could be too strenuous to go to office at this time.6 th Nov i stopped going to office.

during the entire duration of my pregnancy, my relationship with my mother in law remained a bit strained with minor verbal duels. I believe she has not brought me good luck for this pregnancy. Vastu experts have also told me earlier that the house im living in is not good for health.thats why i want to shift abroad Where i dont have to live with either.

The repeat ultrasound with a better machine showed that  babys demise was due to the aminotic band syndrome which typically strikes in the 11th to 12th week of pregnancy. Odds are 1:16000.

I bought harivansh purana but never made the effort  to read it.i am currently in my mothers house in patna and my D&C could be scheduled for 7th as the family geynec is out of station.docs say at least 6 months gap before the next one.till then and even later i plan to live away from my inlaws house.once i will get pregnant, i will surely come back to patna for the rest of the duration.i dont want to lose the third one at any cost.my husband really broke down this time around. I Cant see that again.i Cant see my bodys destruction again
Desperately seeking your esteemed response.

For now, I have decided to stop working and stay at my maternal house to recover mentally and physically. Having put on a ton of weight, I need to reduce much before planning the next one. I will be staying away from my husband for this duration. Shall continue santan gopal mantra and better concentration on harivansh puran.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Tulanandi,

Sorry for the sad news.   Two questions; what happened on/around 21 Aug and 5 Nov 2011?

RishiRahul
tulanandi wrote:sorry for taking so long to respond.i just wanted to be absolutely sure of what im writing.

Hi Tulanandi,

I had mentioned aerlier in this thread that..."I see a pregnancy/delivery occurring between April to July 2012.  With proper medical intervention/remedies suggested + medtitation can lead to success.
If you take my suggestion, do not try to get pregnant before August 2011. I do not say it because the doctor told you, but had seen it astrologically.
In any case, you have the astrological time to bear till 2014 end.
"
........ which probably means that if you had delivered it would have been between May & July 2012; and I mentioned the max time as mid 2014, as I was not certain of the 2012 success.

So leave aside 2012 now, and concentrate in conducting a healthy lifestyle with the help of the mantra's also.

You will again be equipped to go further after Feb/March 2013.

Since you are a very old member here, and also this is a very detailed and delicate issue, I am hesitating to predict the precise time.... and it would be easier for me if you post clear palm prints of your left and right palms faces + right palm small finger side, in the palmistry reading forum.
An easy link is given here, and I will attend to you there
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=61

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Hi Tulanandi,

I had mentioned aerlier in this thread that..."I see a pregnancy/delivery occurring between April to July 2012.  With proper medical intervention/remedies suggested + medtitation can lead to success.
If you take my suggestion, do not try to get pregnant before August 2011. I do not say it because the doctor told you, but had seen it astrologically.
"
........ which probably means that if you had delivered it would have been between May & July 2012; and I mentioned the max time as mid 2014, as I was not certain of the 2012 success.

So leave aside 2012 now, and concentrate in conducting a healthy lifestyle with the help of the mantra's also.

Since you are a very old member here, and also this is a very detailed and delicate issue, I am hesitating to predict the precise time.... and it would be easier for me if you post clear palm prints of your left and right palms faces + right palm small finger side, in the palmistry reading forum.

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji

I have always regarded your analysis with utmost respect and I always will do the same. It will be great if you would like to take a shot at predicting a precise time.

I will fulfill the palmistry requirements at the earliest. Slightly challenged on the devices front currently. So, I will try and do this next week.

Note to anyone and everyone: a new spring in my step today for no reason. I don't know how or why today - but I'm looking at the future with a lot of positivity...I know things will be good...

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi RishiRahul ji,

I have put the copies of my palms in the palmistry forum. Got a little late as it took some will to push my hand inside  photo copy machine.

Please have a look.

Regards
tulanandi wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: Hi Tulanandi,

"

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji

I have always regarded your analysis with utmost respect and I always will do the same. It will be great if you would like to take a shot at predicting a precise time.

I will fulfill the palmistry requirements at the earliest. Slightly challenged on the devices front currently. So, I will try and do this next week.

Note to anyone and everyone: a new spring in my step today for no reason. I don't know how or why today - but I'm looking at the future with a lot of positivity...I know things will be good...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 am

tulanandi wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
tulanandi wrote:Many thanks RishiRahul ji,

So should we wait till 2013 to start trying....or should we start trying now so that a successful delivery happens in 2013

I would think so. Because I see you very happy then, as your palm says.
Could that be anything else?

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji,

It seems I am pregnant again. I am awaiting a positive confirmation from the doctor in a week since it is too early to establish right now.

The strange thing is that we were not even trying. I'm a little nervous since as per our last discussion, I wanted to wait some time before trying to get pregnant.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 719#312719

Hi,

If you see below, this was predicted before in the vedic astrology reading forum.
Maybe you did not remember this post.
Since mostly vedic astrology is used for predicting this, you may post further developments in Vedic astrology reading forum to maintain continuity:)

Are you awaiting delivery around Feb 2013?        If so....
first week July 2012 may give some good answers.:)

RishiRahul

I see a pregnancy/delivery occurring between April to July 2012.  With proper medical intervention/remedies suggested + medtitation can lead to success.

RishiRahul

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Dear RishiRahul ji,

I am so terrified by what has happened in the last 2 months. Its been ascertained that I'm not pregnant. However, at the same time my period has stopped! It was the most unexpected and unbelievable thing for me. Doctors are just waiting and watching. I feel that I'm not getting the kind of support I want from them.

I don't know what this means. 2 miscarriages and now stopped periods. When will things be ok. When will I be able to conceive.....I am lost...

RishiRahul wrote:
tulanandi wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

So should we wait till 2013 to start trying....or should we start trying now so that a successful delivery happens in 2013

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji,

It seems I am pregnant again. I am awaiting a positive confirmation from the doctor in a week since it is too early to establish right now.

The strange thing is that we were not even trying. I'm a little nervous since as per our last discussion, I wanted to wait some time before trying to get pregnant.

Hi,

If you see below, this was predicted before in the vedic astrology reading forum.
Since mostly vedic astrology is used for predicting this, you may post further developments in Vedic astrology reading forum to maintain continuity:)

RishiRahul

I see a pregnancy/delivery occurring between April to July 2012.  With proper medical intervention/remedies suggested + medtitation can lead to success.

RishiRahul

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Glad to share that my husband and I were blessed with a baby boy last month. It was undoubtedly a very difficult pregnancy with multiple problems at different times. Lots of medical intervention and blessings from my mother saw me through. The baby was born premature at 35 weeks. One or other health problem has kept him ill every week. ... severe bout of jaundice, seasonal fever, oral thrush, colic which didn't let him sleep for 2 days. This had made him quite irritable and cranky. Nonetheless, I consider myself lucky to even have a child after what has happened in the past.

My sincere gratitude to astrological, spiritual and emotional guides in this forum who came forward to help me. Particularly Rishirahul ji for your keen interest in my case. .. thank you so much.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:40 am

tulanandi wrote:Glad to share that my husband and I were blessed with a baby boy last month. It was undoubtedly a very difficult pregnancy with multiple problems at different times. Lots of medical intervention and blessings from my mother saw me through. The baby was born premature at 35 weeks. One or other health problem has kept him ill every week. ... severe bout of jaundice, seasonal fever, oral thrush, colic which didn't let him sleep for 2 days. This had made him quite irritable and cranky. Nonetheless, I consider myself lucky to even have a child after what has happened in the past.

My sincere gratitude to astrological, spiritual and emotional guides in this forum who came forward to help me. Particularly Rishirahul ji for your keen interest in my case. .. thank you so much.

Hey Tulanandi,

Congratulations! And wish you well, of course.
Just proves and confirms the strength of vedic astrology with other divinations.......!!!
Though the exact month could not be predicted... probably lack of something there.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul wrote:
tulanandi wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji,

Hi,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”