Pregnancy in abnormal uterus - will my baby survive

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tulanandi

Re: To all learned astrolgrs

Post by tulanandi » Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 pm

SeekingHelp wrote:Please do not get me wrong for saying this. This is certainly not a place to discuss and dissect the nitty-gritty details which may astrologically interest you all. The plea was made by a desperate mother who wanted some answers, time has given her the answers she was looking for and so had Rajatji. When some one is grieving over an unfortunate event, it is not wise to dissect it and further poke the wound of the person in agony. Please put yourselves in her shoes and feel the pain a minute. My request is, if you wish to discuss this topic astrologically, take it out of this particular thread and do it in the common discussion area. Please - please do not continue it in this thread. This is the greatest help you can do to tulanandi.  Thanks for considering.
Dear SeekingHelp..i know you mean well my friend and thank you for reaching out with your kind words at this difficult time.

I am grieving but more importantly, looking at the future too. I have an old relationship with this forum and they have provided me and some of my friends with very helpful guidance over the years. I find their heavy academic discussions extremely insightful and particularly healing. Its nice to see that so many people gather and discuss something to help a soul in trouble - like yours truly. They are in a way sharing my troubles and problem by spending time in solving it.figuring out a the best possible answer for me and enabling learning for others simultaneously. Please dont get them wrong.

I chose to post in this forum.i am aware of how it works and how the discussion gets.and frankly, as i sit in this hospital ward waiting for my procedure - i want some understanding. Why did this happen? Will this happen again in the future? What maximum can i do to ensure it does not?

I believe in astrology and this line of thinking. I know it will provide me answers.It has worked for me in the past. I have faith it will in the future.

Think of these discussions as a part of my healing and coping process and then you will see my perspective.

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:  

Hi,

I mentioned what I did to say that she has every hopes to have a child; for which I did the favorable dissecting.

If this is wrong, then I will lock the thread. Pls respond.

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji, Please dont lock this thread..

I myself learn a lot from these discussions..and dont find them wrong in any manner..Please encourage the healthy discussion that was going on..also, i look forward to your forthcoming views

next time around i want to be best prepared astrologically, spiritually and of course medically..fate is fate but i wont stop trying

SeekingHelp

Hello all

Post by SeekingHelp » Fri May 27, 2011 1:50 pm

First of all, I am sorry to butt in here, it was not my place to say anything or speak on anyone's behalf. It is just that, I would not have liked the discussion going on in thread if it were me. Tulanandi uses all your discussions as healing.. so I think you all are helping her. I am sorry to have requested you people to take your discussions out of this particular thread. All my concern was for her emotional well being. Seems needs all your help. So,  I say bye to this thread and wishing tulanandi all the very best. Do not worry, it will not happen again... Bad things do not happen to good people...

Rishi rahulJi... please do not get offended. I can not order anyone to do anything, I was only requesting all you people.. I realize it is not my place. You all do a very good job and you must keep it up. This forum is interesting only due to all of you astrologers discussions. Wishing you all, all the very best. :D have a good time.

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Fri May 27, 2011 3:08 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
rajat19731 wrote:Dear Astro_scholar,
5th lord and Jupiter comes in the scene, when the soul wants to enter in the womb. Pregnancy will happen but miscarriage or some severe problem will not let it complete. Medical intervention will not work as its because of the past birth karma. Only serious remedies will work and through proper procedure. If you get a chance, please read my article on progeny in Jyotish on my blog. Will pm you my blog address.

Dear Rajat19731ji,

I understand what you say; and it is backed with knowledge.

I havent yet had time to look at Tulanandi's chart, which I will soon.

Jupiter, the natural putrakaraka is afflicted by sani's conjunction; afflicting the natural putrkarak... a matter of tension no doubt, and she is facing that.

I have known people with jup/sat conjunctions having good children.

Also her chara putrakaraka sani is conjunct Jupiter... see it this way... is a good/favorable indication + 5th house has the amicable aspects; the 5th lord is in own, though in the 10th, and having the favored aspect of moon.

Even the 5th house from AL is not afflicted, and its lord is with natrual putrakarak Jupiter,

The natural putrakaraka Jupiter, and charaputrakarak Saturn and the Arudha of 5th. house, being in Kanya is under affliction by transit Saturn causing affliction PRESENTLY.

Transit Jupiter was holding fort with its aspect till 8th. May 2011, but moved away removing support, PRESENTLY.

For now,

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji,
Namaskar
Though i have decided to leave MB, but i could not stop myself from writing on this post. Here is my analysis on this chart:

The Moon is in Vishaka nakshatra, hence the Sunya rasi is Scorpio. As Lagna is in even sign, we will reverse count the 9th house as its for female nativity, which comes in 5th house which is unfortunately Scorpio sign. I have been taught by my Guru that the sign occupied by Sunya rasi is completely destroyed. Situation worsens as Rahu and Saturn both are aspecting the 5th house indicating past birth karma as the reason for denial of progeny.
B V Raman mentions in his book "How to judge a horoscope" that if 5th lord is placed in 7th house or 7th lord is placed in 5th house and is afflicted, then either the native will remain unmarried or if the native gets married, he/she will be childless. Here Ketu as the 5th lord is in 7th house and is afflicted by Ketu and since the native got married because of the aspect of Jupiter, which is quite weak being in marana karaka sthana and conjoined with Saturn. I have already mentioned about A3, A9, AS3 and AS9 so will not mention again.
Regards
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

prasanna

Re: Hello all

Post by prasanna » Fri May 27, 2011 3:14 pm

SeekingHelp wrote:First of all, I am sorry to butt in here, it was not my place to say anything or speak on anyone's behalf. It is just that, I would not have liked the discussion going on in thread if it were me. Tulanandi uses all your discussions as healing.. so I think you all are helping her. I am sorry to have requested you people to take your discussions out of this particular thread. All my concern was for her emotional well being. Seems needs all your help. So,  I say bye to this thread and wishing tulanandi all the very best. Do not worry, it will not happen again... Bad things do not happen to good people...

Rishi rahulJi... please do not get offended. I can not order anyone to do anything, I was only requesting all you people.. I realize it is not my place. You all do a very good job and you must keep it up. This forum is interesting only due to all of you astrologers discussions. Wishing you all, all the very best. :D have a good time.

Dear SeekingHelp,

U need not feel sorry for  your real good  gesture , we know u are not an Astrologer . .So  your intention is , only to console  a desperate mother , which is not wrong . But we know destiny cant be changed ever. .I could see in U a very  kind heart. God will soon understand your real kindness and will bless u too soon. I felt  hurt seeing U asking sorry for  your good intention.  

Warm wishes,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Hello all

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

SeekingHelp wrote:
Hi Seekinghelp,

I am not offended at all, but was moved by your deep concern/pathos regarding Tulanandi.

Hi Tulanandi,

I will respond to the positive timing, but only after perusing the birthtimes of yours and your spouses, which you have already posted so that you are positively guided in a few days.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:23 pm

tulanandi wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:  

Hi,

I mentioned what I did to say that she has every hopes to have a child; for which I did the favorable dissecting.

If this is wrong, then I will lock the thread. Pls respond.

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul ji, Please dont lock this thread..

I myself learn a lot from these discussions..and dont find them wrong in any manner..Please encourage the healthy discussion that was going on..also, i look forward to your forthcoming views

next time around i want to be best prepared astrologically, spiritually and of course medically..fate is fate but i wont stop trying

Hi Tulanandi,

I need to know that as per the doctor's advise, when are you allowed to start conception again?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:03 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Tulanandi,

I need to know that as per the doctor's advise, when are you allowed to start conception again?

RishiRahul
That will be after the next 3 months minimum...I dont want to wait too long after that as the age clock is also ticking....chances of abnormalities in children increase every year

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi Tulanandi,

I see a pregnancy/delivery occurring between April to July 2012.  With proper medical intervention/remedies suggested + medtitation can lead to success.
If you take my suggestion, do not try to get pregnant before August 2011. I do not say it because the doctor told you, but had seen it astrologically.

In any case, you have the astrological time to bear till 2014 end.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 am

I see a pregnancy/delivery occurring between April to July 2012.  With proper medical intervention/remedies suggested + medtitation can lead to success.
If you take my suggestion, do not try to get pregnant before August 2011. I do not say it because the doctor told you, but had seen it astrologically.

RishiRahul
Thanks RishiRahul ji, can you tell me if it will be a healthy child?

Also, for astrology purposes, should miscarriages be counted in children.....hence, will this miscarriage be considered as the first child considering it had a heartbeat?

tulanandi

Re: Pregnancy in abnormal uterus - will my baby survive

Post by tulanandi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 am

rajat19731 wrote: Dear Tulanandi,
Namaskar,
Sorry to say but chances are very very less. The problem in your chart is that you have Surya placed in 6th from A9 whereas in 8th from AS3. This indicates not only problems in conceiving but also that the soul doesn't want to enter in the womb. I will suggest you to chant "Santana Gopala Mantra", read Harivansha Purana and chant the mantra "Om namo bhagvate shrivarahaya" on regular basis. I am sure things will be better with this.
Rgds
Rajat ji please help me with the way in which these chants are to be done....should it be 108 times each (can it be done without holy beads?)...also, do you recommend any good days when to read the Harivansha Purana....

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 pm

tulanandi wrote:

RishiRahul

Also, for astrology purposes, should miscarriages be counted in children.....hence, will this miscarriage be considered as the first child considering it had a heartbeat?

Hi Tulanandi,

Of course, it is a miscarriage very much. So what? Since we cannot undo the past look to the future..with good effort :)  :)

Dont worry too much, and look to the future with effort. Perform the mantras and things should be fine.

RishiRahul

The mantras are given below. They should be performed with concentration with a blank mind free of thoughts, even of your child.
However, you are not infertile, but you can/may perform it.

1.  SANTAAN GOPAL MANTRA - Chanting of this mantra helps in begetting a son.

MANTRA- OM DEVAKISUT GOVIND VAASUDEV JAGATPATE DEHI ME TANAYAM KRISHNA TWAAM AHAM SHARANAM GATAH

(One lakh chanting of the above mantra with simultaneous performance of 'Yagya'(offerings made for ten thousand
     times i.e. 1/10th of the    total chantings made) also helps in having a progeny.

2. SANTAAN GOPAL STOTRA - Study of this powerful stotra is very beneficial for a man. It makes him healthy, wealthy and wise.
     1008    repetitions   of Santaan Gopal Stotra also helps in having a progeny.

3.  LISTENING TO HARIVANSH PURAN - Many ways are described in the scriptures for begetting a son. According to
     Garuda Purana- ‘An intelligent man desirous of having a son must listen to the tales of Harivanshpuran; if this effort does not bear
     fruits  then he should listen to the ‘Shata-Chandi-path’; if even this effort does not bear fruits, then he should try to please
     Lord Shiva by listening to ‘Maharudra path’.

An infertile woman desirous of a son should listen to ‘Harivansh puran for nine consecutive days. Similarly couples having daughters
     but desirous of a son should listen to 'Harivansh Puran'.
RishiRahul.com

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:14 am

RishiRahul wrote:
tulanandi wrote:

RishiRahul

Hi Tulanandi,

Of course, it is a miscarriage very much. So what? Since we cannot undo the past look to the future..with good effort :)  :)

Dont worry too much, and look to the future with effort. Perform the mantras and things should be fine.

RishiRahul

The mantras are given below. They should be performed with concentration with a blank mind free of thoughts, even of your child.
However, you are not infertile, but you can/may perform it.

1.  SANTAAN GOPAL MANTRA - Chanting of this mantra helps in begetting a son.

MANTRA- OM DEVAKISUT GOVIND VAASUDEV JAGATPATE DEHI ME TANAYAM KRISHNA TWAAM AHAM SHARANAM GATAH

(One lakh chanting of the above mantra with simultaneous performance of 'Yagya'(offerings made for ten thousand
     times i.e. 1/10th of the    total chantings made) also helps in having a progeny.

2. SANTAAN GOPAL STOTRA - Study of this powerful stotra is very beneficial for a man. It makes him healthy, wealthy and wise.
     1008    repetitions   of Santaan Gopal Stotra also helps in having a progeny.

3.  LISTENING TO HARIVANSH PURAN - Many ways are described in the scriptures for begetting a son. According to
     Garuda Purana- ‘An intelligent man desirous of having a son must listen to the tales of Harivanshpuran; if this effort does not bear
     fruits  then he should listen to the ‘Shata-Chandi-path’; if even this effort does not bear fruits, then he should try to please
     Lord Shiva by listening to ‘Maharudra path’.

An infertile woman desirous of a son should listen to ‘Harivansh puran for nine consecutive days. Similarly couples having daughters
     but desirous of a son should listen to 'Harivansh Puran'.
Many thanks for your guidance and kind words:-)...i know in my heart that things will be better and I will hav a beautiful baby when it comes....

acido255

Next when you get pregnant

Post by acido255 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 pm

you should tie a black thread around your waist and after the birth of the child, you should untie it from your waist and tie it around the arms of the child. This will helps prevent further miscarriage
Chant Ganapati mantra and listen to harivansha puran as suggested by other scholars this will help you get pregnant

My Lord Gamesha bless you

tulanandi

Re: Next when you get pregnant

Post by tulanandi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am

acido255 wrote:you should tie a black thread around your waist and after the birth of the child, you should untie it from your waist and tie it around the arms of the child. This will helps prevent further miscarriage
Chant Ganapati mantra and listen to harivansha puran as suggested by other scholars this will help you get pregnant

My Lord Gamesha bless you
The black thread...is it for "nazar"??

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”