When will VRY frutify?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shivam

When will VRY frutify?

Post by shivam » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Hello,

I have heard any yoga will frutify when its dasa is in operation, in my case it did not happen till now.

I am currently in venus dasa and sun bukthi.

details:
27/6/78
19:30
Bangalore

Thanks

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 am

Namashkar Shivam ji,

It is said that MD is of soul level and AD is of mana level so yogas are experinced in AD times if you notice your chart you have graha mallika yoga in it from 7th to 10th house also there are views that if GMY is in chart than bhudhi gati dasa is applicable as vimsottri does not tend to work you can try applying dwisaptati sama dasa as your lagna is in 7th for self understanding

Your shukra in 8th lord of 7th and 11th according to my understanding can give you promotion due to some ones retirement (may be senior Colleague)

P.S. I am learner, Wait for experts to comment

Regards

Swapnil

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 am

Moved to vedic astrology reading forum,

Site moderator

balaji suresh

hello shivam

Post by balaji suresh » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 pm

vry does not give good results always. even i have vry, 8th lord mars in 12th house for virgo lagna but i lost my younger brother during that period.any way venus is a malefic for saggitarius lagna, it will first give the results of 6th house and then the 11th house results(both houses are owned by it.)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”