Marital problem... very tensed

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sanshal

Marital problem... very tensed

Post by sanshal » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:59 am

Please find below our details for me and my Husband

Mine : 13th November 1978, 00.12a.m Kolkata
Husband's : 18th May 1972 , 2.27a.m Kolkata

This started in january 2009 after he lost his job but he got a new job immedialtely that he acts very angry and now we are in a stage where we are on the roads where I find him completely unreasonable... Can you please tell me if will be divorcing soon or will our status change... very painful... he disrespects my parents and sister all the time... I am not able to take it....

Please appreciate all help.

ratchetandclank

Post by ratchetandclank » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 am

What he is doing is not good for himself. Sit and talk with him about this. The planetary positions in his birth chart are such that if he does 50% good, he will get 100% back; and if he does 50% bad, he will get 100% of bad things back too.. He would have lost his job because of himself, and not because of others.
Om Namah Shivaya

sanshal123

Post by sanshal123 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Thanks Sir,

I have tried having a rational discussion with him seems like he doesn't understand at all... it looks like he doesn't want to understand... Please help and let me knoe what my future holds for me.... i will really request you with help here. Also if you can suggest me any Pooja etc which I can do ... Also till when I will have to bear his anger Please help.

pandu345

Post by pandu345 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Hello sanshal,

If you dont mind me suggesting. I have had similiar problems with my wife , but she is greatest person now  for me.
I think the biggest problem is our expectations.

In india, as you know we see all the great people like Rukmini - Krishna's wife, Sita- Rama's wife, Laxmi- Vishnu's wife, Mandodari- Ravana's wife.
If you look at them, they have respected their husbands so much and loved them and treated their husband's as gods.

For them, the most important part of their life is husband, every thing like girl's personal wishes/interests, her ambitions, her friends,her parents, her relatives and anything else should come after husband. So in any case - husband is top priority,any thing comes after him.

I know this sounds partial and may raise your anger but trust me. This is what he might be expecting.
Also please don't say both are equal , say is he is more and you are less. Do all the good chores for him.

As we say, ladies are known for their patience, you take the first step of being patient and hear out what he says.
If you dont like something from him, dont get mad. Be patient and when he is in good mood explain. If he gets mad, leave it and re visit after few days when he is in good mood.
Support his decisions, let him think he is head of the family. Show him he is doing good as head of family. Keep him happy by cooking his favorite dishes or listening to him when he says something.
Act according to his expectations.Talk to his parents ( your in laws) nicely , respect them. Talk to his brothers/sisters like he does.

Please listen to me, and trust me. Try this and start now, every thing will work out very well for you.

Once you start it and do for a little while, he will respect you, your sister , your parents like you have never even imagined.
He will make sure each and every of your wish is fulfilled, he will be great shield for you in any case.

Please take the step and do it. I hope you will take my advice as your brother's.
Also please try to go to temple every weekend , pray to god every morning and evening.Lord Shiva will do all good for you.

Leathfarguson

dr.marnish@yahoo.com is the best love spell caster on earth

Post by Leathfarguson » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:37 pm

i tried many spell casters to help me get back my husband but they all failed me, but this spell caster i contacted few days ago dr.marnish helped me to bring back my husband after 3 days
contact him +15036626930 and try him
Leath farguson

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”