lots of pain and sufferings

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dkramamo

lots of pain and sufferings

Post by dkramamo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello respected astrologers,
I already posted my details in another thread long before but forget the user id
my details are
DOB is 27-APRIL-1984. Place of Birth is Karaikudi longitude 78E47, latitude 10N4 (Tamil nadu, INDIA)
Birth time is 17:35

My birth chart by one astrologer is
Asc/Lagna is Libra along with retro saturn,
retro mars and Dragon tail/ketu in scorpio
Moon in Pisces
retro Mercury, Venus and Sun in Aries
Dragon head / Rahu in taurus.
Jupiter in Saggi

from another astrolger
Asc/Lagna is Libra along with retro saturn, retro mars
Dragon tail/ketu in scorpio
Moon in Pisces with retro Mercury, Venus
and Sun in Aries
Dragon head / Rahu in taurus.
Jupiter in Saggi

I guess the difference is due to different methods of calculation
I have been suffering a lot all these days due to all sorts of problems from my family, finance, education

When I consulted with some astrologers, they told that the sufferings might get lesser after 27 years of my age
1) Although now I am nearing 28, and sufferings appear to be decreasing,
still I want to know what type of planetry placement/dasha caused my suffering
2) Is it due to retro saturn or sun aspecting saturn or something else. Although this might include astrological terms, I will be able to understand as I know some basics in astrology
3) Will I again face this kind of situation, possibly a similar placement of planets is possible in future..?
4) Although the pain/suffering is decreased, its not fully over for me. I am still facing some health problems that are inflicted on me few years ago
When I will get a full relief

Thanks in advance

balaji suresh

hi

Post by balaji suresh » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 am

the first horoscope is correct.firstly are u married, because 7th lord mars being afflicted by nodes and also retrograde is not good for family life also note mars debilitated in navamsa.and sun in 7th.please give further details.are u engaged in some sort of business possibly by partnership.we can proceed if u give details.

dkramamo

thanks for looking into my chart

Post by dkramamo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 am

Hi Balaji,

Thank you very much for looking into my chart. I am not married. I am currently working as a software engineer in Hyderabad. From 1998 to 2008, i suffered extremely in all aspects of life that involved family, finance, education etc.  my health got so much affected that  i even got some intestinal disease, ulcer, bp and some nerves problem that are normally observed only on old people of above 50+.

Although now the suffering has decreased as I have started to earn and live independently, the sufferings from my past gives me nightmare. i must admit that i get anxious, frightened, sometimes thinking that those days of suffering might again happen to me.

Thats why I wanted to know the reason this type of suffering and also want to know if by any chance I will again suffer.

Thanks once again for reading my chart and spending your precious time.

dkramamo

some more details

Post by dkramamo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:14 am

due to the vast amount of pain and suffering that I underwent , I consulted one astrolger on 2007, he told that ,my life will be better after 27 years of age. But he did not tell me due to what reason it will be better.
In my free I learnt some basic stuffs in astrology. I think I currently have mercury dasha. Also shani in 8th place from my moon sign.
I wanted to know the below things
1) what type of planetry placement/dasha caused my suffering
2) Will I again face this kind of situation, possibly a similar placement of planets is possible in future..?
3) shani in 8th place and in my lagna for the next 4 years. will this cause any problem in my job or life
4) also as per you research i sould not marry. am i right..?
5) I was also going through the below link for retrogade planets
http://mysticboard.org/ve ... ssion.html
is it likely that i will face problems due to retro saturn, retro mars
and retro mercury
6) Is it likely that I will suffer the entire period of mercury dasha..? as mercury is weak and retro in my birth chart. how will be my kethu dasha and venus dasha

please help

balaji suresh

hi

Post by balaji suresh » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:48 am

ur chart shows mercury/moon dasha running as moon is in 6th which is why you are pschologically feeling down also it is also resposible for health problems.transit saturn transitting your natal saturn is a period of major change in ur life. about other dasas venus dasa will be good as it is the lagna lord as well as vargottama in 7th.as regards the present dasa mercury retrograde in 7th is not good but the dasa overall will be good from jupiter antar onwards.

dkramamo

one again thanks

Post by dkramamo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 am

I was eagerly waiting for your reply. thank you very much for replying
is there any peculiar planetary position due to which i suffered from 1998 to 2008. Will I suffer again like that
I guess jupiter antar will take another 7 years. Will the upcoming mars antar will be bad for me..?
I am asking this because the mars is not so properly placed in my natal chart.
also Will I face job loss/or other problems in the next 4 years (when saturn is in 8th place and I will be having mars and Rahu antar in budh dasha).
As marriage life is not ok for me, is it good for me to take up saint life...?

Thanks for replying

dkramamo

Still waiting for reply

Post by dkramamo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 am

Hi,
Please help in analyzing the below points for me
1) is there any peculiar planetary position due to which i suffered from 1998 to 2008. Will I suffer again like that ..?
2) jupiter antar will take another 7 years. Will the upcoming mars antar will be bad for me..?
3) Will I face job loss/or other problems in the next 4 years (when saturn is in 8th place and I will be having mars and Rahu antar in budh dasha).
4) As marriage life is not ok for me, is it good for me to take up saint life...?

waiting for your reply. Please help

dkramamo

any seniior astrologers please help

Post by dkramamo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 pm

hello,
please help me in the above queries. can any senior astrologers have a look into my chart . I want to be pre-cautious . if there is any planetary position/ dasha/ antar dasha that will be bad for me, i can stop / prevent from taking up new ventures or investments like building house/ new job change/ marriage etc.

1) is there any peculiar planetary position due to which i suffered from 1998 to 2008. Will I suffer again like that ..?
2) jupiter antar will take another 7 years. Will the upcoming mars antar will be bad for me..?
3) Will I face job loss/or other problems in the next 4 years (when saturn is in 8th place and I will be having mars and Rahu antar in budh dasha).
4) As marriage life is not ok for me, is it good for me to take up saint life...?
5) also i still have stomach/intestinal related problems which are not getting cured by medicines. any idea when it will get cured. i feel like i have got some curse due to which i am suffering. also saw the link which says about retro planets . is this true for my case http://mysticboard.org/ve ... ssion.html .

dkramamo

Do i need to post my questions in separate thread

Post by dkramamo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi,
Do I need to post these questions in a separate thread. can any one/moderator help me in getting the answers for these questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”