Quarries about marriage. Rishi Ji can you please take a look!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 am

biltu wrote:Thanks for the reply :)

I have a question in my mind for a long time which I do not ask anyone. I think this is the time I am going to ask you. In my birth chart Sun and Venus together at the 11th house  ( Leo ) which is I hear a bad house for Venus. As Venus represent Love affection ( which is mention by most of the Astrologer ) then dose it really going to create some obstruction to materialize marriage or if marriage happen then there will some problem for Love affection between Man and Woman.

dose this combination bring some other problem ?
Biltu, what is this? Few hundred (okay maybe 93!) posts ago, you were claiming to be an intuitive astrologer and even giving readings to others here, but suddenly you stumbled on this simple matter?

No one denies about importance of natural karakattwas (significations) but the Revered Rishis (not our Rishi bhai, but the likes of Parasara, Jaimini and other Jyotish Gurus) also described two other sets of karakas which play very significant roles in Jyotish! What was that? Pop-corn? :-)

You are swaying again, like a tula (balance or weighing scales!)!  :-)

Once I worked in a chemical laboratory and they had a very sensitive balance that could weigh all the way down to microgrammes (millionth of a gram! For reference, a spoonful of sugar is about 4-5 grammes). [The gol-darned expensive gadget had to be installed on a super-heavy table that had to be bolted down in the floor to dampen vibrations and had special AIR-shields and very finicky object altogether. It had a special tiny chamber of its with a door that needed to be closed when the balance was used, so that passers-by in the corridor did not create air-turbulance which would keep the balance, ever swinging! If a psychic had a pendulum like that, they would STARVE!]

How can you and your prospective spouse be represented by the same planet? Surely, something is amiss in the equation you are focusing on! Right?

Once I met a relative who was a very sensitive tula and very finicky about fine details. He was/is a very good artist and an architect and a perfectionist! Very special person (in terms of my jyotish continuing education ;-)). He saw me and my brother all gung-ho about photography and got interested. Dada and I were convinced that he had the makings of a genius photographer (artistic already, perfectionist with an eye for details and an imagination which made him ponder and ponder and therefore unable to decide and ACT!). He went literally NUTS in the UHAPOHA of Canon or Nikon, which is better! SIX MONTHS if not longer while Dada and I took aspirin after aspiring after those long and tiring and going nowhere conversations in trying to convince him: JUMP, Jump, jump! (we knew he would FLY, once he jumps!).

Then finally, Dada and I tried to solve his indecision and knowing his leaning towards neither, bought a Nikon for him as a wedding gift! BAD DECISION on our part, in the long run! He took excellent photos, of course, just as we had surmised. But his indecision killed his marriage. Two years of soul-searching and self-grinding went on and since they left town and province, my contact diminished and then stopped (I think I was a bit angry at him for causing so much pain rather selfishly to his estranged wife who was simply dreaming of a perfect regular traditional indian married life and was a beautiful and very charming and sweet natured lady. The hapless guy remarried a non-indian lady and did fine, so did his estranged wife who married a North American gentleman, and was happy or so I heard! Anyway, the tula ji showed up at my dada's funeral and during time, we got talking about photography and he showed me his very nice Canon camera! I almost smiled!!

I have gotten rather careful since then about actually overparticipating in certain marriage matters of certain individuals! Astrologically speaking!

I simply state what I see in the charts and tell the individuals (nativities), as best as I can! Making it clear that the FINAL DECISION is in their hands and may their KARMA dictate the rest!

Love, Light, Clarity (sorry for the long response!)

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:02 pm

biltu wrote:Hello everyone

I bump my thread which was created long before. There is a reason of bumping this thread. Actually I met an Astrologer whom I asked about my future marital life. I want to mention that I do not want to discuss about my birth chart with anyone normally, specially when I got an answer from MB. But some how I asked to a Astrologer to read my chart specially the sector of my marital life. Later I thought why I asked about my marital life to a Astrologer, when I had the answer in MB. Maybe because of my parents searching a suitable bride for me but in vain, and or maybe as I see I lost interest from marriage. Yes I have no interest in marriage. I don't know why it's happen. But in my inner thoughts I am feeling still looking for someone. Anyway, back to my query. When I asked about my marital life then he told me that marriage do not happen or if happen it dose not sustain long. Then I asked what kind of planetary combination and yog you see that thinking you to predict this falades ( not an English word ). Then he replayed as I have Mangal to my ascendant then this will happen. He also say about Kalsarpa yog. But my own Astrological thinking dose not say anything about marriage do not happen condition.

So my question is --- is it really true ? As I see till date I do not find a suitable bride for me and also see I lost interest in Marriage ( like I hate Marriage ).

RishiRahul jii please tell me what is true. Am I be able to find a suitable life partner for a long sustain happy relationship or it will be fight fight case between I and her if marriage happen.

Date of Birth: 07.09.1982
Time of Birth: 08:30AM
Place of Birth: Hooghly ( West Bengal ) India

Hi biltu,

Sorry, I have been late in replying.

Firstly, do you have kalsarpa yoga? Or was the query impatiently made?

Mangal in lagna has nothing to do with getting married or not. Does it?
Just mangal in lagna (with the absence of other planets in the chart) makes the native somewhat exciteable by nature; but the mentally he is like a brahmachari.
Given the present dasas he would have more romantic inclinations.

Presently its all work & no play/enjoyment. Play & such things happen between Sept 2013 & May 2014.
I wonder if there is any combination for not getting married!

For a serious thing as marriage your mind will be set the right way after the 3rd. quarter 2014.
So do not think about it maturedly before this.

RishiRahul
Of course its not time.
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Biltu, what is this? Few hundred (okay maybe 93!) posts ago, you were claiming to be an intuitive astrologer and even giving readings to others here, but suddenly you stumbled on this simple matter?
Rohiniranjan wrote:How can you and your prospective spouse be represented by the same planet? Surely, something is amiss in the equation you are focusing on! Right?
My mind is not working properly or correctly when I read lots of stupid Astrological explanation over the internet. Some time I thought -- Am I right ? what if -- The Astrology I know it is not correct ? what if I gather the knowledge which is wrong ? But I am thinking right now that the little bit of knowledge I gather by reading and some from internal knowledge ( which I can not explain what is it, after reading, the question I face those are answered by me but from the inside ) is correct.

Every planet has its own natural karakattwas and characters , but it is not everything. It gives the result by the placement of house in the Horoscope. Venus dose not create a role of Love and affection on every Horoscope, need to look what karakattwas it took on that specific Horoscope. I need to mention that Venus is not only for Love and Affection, it has other characters too. Every Horoscope has it's own Love and affection House, need to see what planet is the significator of that particular house. After finding out the planet of Love and affection House then we can predict what characters of " Love and Affection " would be from the characters of that planet. So Venus dose not create Love and Affection for every Horoscope, Every Horoscope has its own Love and affection planet. Then why we say at first place --- Venus is for Love and affection, because they are F.U.C.K.I.N.G wrong. My theoretical mind dose not accept it.
RishiRahul wrote: Firstly, do you have kalsarpa yoga? Or was the query impatiently made?
According to Vadic Astrology Law I do not see kalsarpa yoga. That query made impatiently after I terrified from the internet reading and create swaying my balance.
RishiRahul wrote: Mangal in lagna has nothing to do with getting married or not. Does it?
No, it dose not.

:)  :) Thank you all for your reply  :)  :)  Because without you I always keep swaying my balance    :smt005  :smt005

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:46 am

RishiRahul wrote: ...
I wonder if there is any combination for not getting married!
RishiRahul...
Funny! This was exactly the question that came to me, as I was looking at Biltu's latest sway towards marriage! ... ;-)

And soon after that Sandhu_ji posted his sharing about karakas and 6th and chronic illness, which rang a strong and resonant chord in my mind (as a jyotishi!). And somehow, Biltu's questions and Sandhu ji's timely sharing, both un-connected in a superficial sense, seemed to hint at a synchronicity! The kind that Redfield_ji brought to the fore! The triangle somehow seemed complete, the loop closed, in a sense!

I know we are not supposed to discuss anything but readings and specific matters here on the reading subforum, but you know I do not operate in that way, when something strikes my fancy. This triangular loop has! ;-)

So I will just say what is on my mind and then this matter is closed, for me, here!

I strongly sense that Sandhu_ji's reminder about karakas and your question (just highlighted above as reference and the rest of the thread removed for FOCUS!) have a common and connected key! Synchronicity!

It might, I sense, be one of those situations where the answer is embedded in the question!

Worth looking into, and then sharing on the discussion subforum, if we find (or do not find) clear answers or more clues...! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:54 am

Biltu,

If Rishirahul can figure out some way of moving an edited satvic portion of your fiery sharing to discussion zone, I would like to respond to your loss of faith in Venus and Love! The prime attribute of the astrological symbolism (karakattwa) of the planet that is nothing but a gaseous globe that is composed of sulphuric acid, physically ;-)

Love, Light, RealitieS!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Biltu,

If Rishirahul can figure out some way of moving an edited satvic portion of your fiery sharing to discussion zone, I would like to respond to your loss of faith in Venus and Love! The prime attribute of the astrological symbolism (karakattwa) of the planet that is nothing but a gaseous globe that is composed of sulphuric acid, physically ;-)

Love, Light, RealitieS!

Rohiniranjan
^^^ I really like to hear from you. Please write.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”