Quarries about marriage. Rishi Ji can you please take a look!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Quarries about marriage. Rishi Ji can you please take a look!

Post by biltu » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Date of Birth: 07.09.1982
Time of Birth: 08:30AM
Place of Birth: Hooghly ( West Bengal ) India

Any possibility to tell my marriage life will be and how is the looking of the spouse whom I will gonna get married. I have no clue about it. I am completely blank at this moment. and any possibility to tell the year of my marriage.

Thanks in advance

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Hope you will take a look at my birth chart RishiRahul

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

I am still waiting for your thoughts regarding my marriage and the question I stated above. It will be helpful for me if you kindly take a look at my birth chart.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Quarries about marriage. Rishi Ji can you please take a look!

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:31 pm

biltu wrote:Date of Birth: 07.09.1982

Any possibility to tell my marriage life will be and how is the looking of the spouse whom I will gonna get married. I have no clue about it. I am completely blank at this moment. and any possibility to tell the year of my marriage.

Thanks in advance

Hi biltu,

I like your name, 'biltu'!

Am not aware if you 'use' this name, but using this will add to your grace/develop your grace. :)

Did you come upon a chance for the marriage way in the first quarter of 2008?

The last quarter 2010 could have been a time when you went ahead, seriously thinking of marriage.. something like that?

The second quarter 2011 began a slow pursuing of aims?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:49 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi biltu,

Am not aware if you 'use' this name, but using this will add to your grace/develop your grace. :)

The last quarter 2010 could have been a time when you went ahead, seriously thinking of marriage.. something like that?

RishiRahul
Thank you very much for your kind reply, The name I used here biltu this is my nick name another name I have Ratul, This is also nick name. If you want to know my official name I will tell you.

In the year of 2006 I met a girl. She was very beautiful, very decent minded and homely. She was the perfect match for me. But I completely lost her in the year of 2007. I tried so hard from my side to getting a marriage with her but fate did not help me any way. If that story goes perfectly in that time I am sure I got married to her 2008 or 2009. In the year of 2007 I got a job in MNC. But I leave this job because I had to given a time for fulfillment together with her. I want to tell you that she did not left me, circumstances took her from my side.

The last quarter 2010 I thought about go ahead for marriage but did not find anyone who is suitable for me.

My parents are not aware for my marriage, even they don't try for looking for my bride.

I am not doing a job, I have my won business, servicing business of computer related and it's network. I do not like to do a job in private company, I don't know why but I had and have very much interest to do GOVT service :) . Currently I am trying to establish my business in a very good position, don't know how much I will get succeed.

it's been almost 5 years I lost her, after that I don't find any girl who is suitable for me like her.

I can tell about her that she had very good character, down to earth, very beautiful.

Current I don't have any clue or know any one that I can think about her to go ahead with her to rest of my life. That is why I asked here -- how is the looking of the spouse whom I will gonna get married and her family background. I have no clue about it. I am completely blank at this moment. I asked this question because If I meet a girl in future ( maybe this is a dream in my mind to meet a girl but will not be happen in real life,LOL ) then I can assume that she might be the one who will be my wife.

Myself in astrology I tried to find about her family background from Upapad Lagna, But I am confused. Don't have any answare.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:40 pm

biltu wrote:Date of Birth: 07.09.1982

Thanks in advance
biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Hi biltu,

RishiRahul
Thank you very much for your kind reply, The name I used here biltu this is my nick name another name I have Ratul, This is also nick name. If you want to know my official name I will tell you.

In the year of 2006 I met a girl. She was very beautiful, very decent minded and homely. She was the perfect match for me. But I completely lost her in the year of 2007. I tried so hard from my side to getting a marriage with her but fate did not help me any way. If that story goes perfectly in that time I am sure I got married to her 2008 or 2009. In the year of 2007 I got a job in MNC. But I leave this job because I had to given a time for fulfillment together with her. I want to tell you that she did not left me, circumstances took her from my side.

The last quarter 2010 I thought about go ahead for marriage but did not find anyone who is suitable for me.

My parents are not aware for my marriage, even they don't try for looking for my bride.

I am not doing a job, I have my won business, servicing business of computer related and it's network. I do not like to do a job in private company, I don't know why but I had and have very much interest to do GOVT service :) . Currently I am trying to establish my business in a very good position, don't know how much I will get succeed.

it's been almost 5 years I lost her, after that I don't find any girl who is suitable for me like her.

I can tell about her that she had very good character, down to earth, very beautiful.

Current I don't have any clue or know any one that I can think about her to go ahead with her to rest of my life. That is why I asked here -- how is the looking of the spouse whom I will gonna get married and her family background. I have no clue about it. I am completely blank at this moment. I asked this question because If I meet a girl in future ( maybe this is a dream in my mind to meet a girl but will not be happen in real life,LOL ) then I can assume that she might be the one who will be my wife.

Myself in astrology I tried to find about her family background from Upapad Lagna, But I am confused. Don't have any answare.

Hi biltu,

April to Sept 2006 was the period, and somehow the equation was not yours.

Now is the time to wake up from your dreams, and think practical.
Marriage would only be in sight only After April 2014.

It would not be wise, in your interest, to think of romance/marriage before this.

In any case you have got time till 2018 to get married!! So no hurry. The more you hurry, the more frustrated you will get.

I suggest a roundish faced girl.

With your kind of chart, marriage after matching charts would be best, particularly before 2016.

I know what I tell you is confusing, but if you follow it you will only gain.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:33 pm

RishiRahul wrote: It would not be wise, in your interest, to think of romance/marriage before this.
You mean After April 2014 it will be good for romance/marriage ?

any possibility to tell her family background ? really need to know this point.
the girl I met she was not roundish faced, she was like heart shape or something like that.

EDIT:-- Sorry, she was in roundish faced, because I searched over internet and I see some face cutting in category of Round Faces and she does match with that kind of category. She was not in heart shape, if that face cutting category are true which I find from the internet.

Just like to know

if April to Sept 2006 was the period then why marriage is not materialize ? Because what I know if it's written in your fate then it will be happen. I still have much pain in my heart to loose her.

I will give you feedback if anything you want to know :)

Thank you very much for giving your valuable time for reading my horoscope.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 pm

biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: It would not be wise, in your interest, to think of romance/marriage before this.
You mean After April 2014 it will be good for romance/marriage ?

any possibility to tell her family background ? really need to know this point.
the girl I met she was not roundish faced, she was like heart shape or something like that.

EDIT:-- Sorry, she was in roundish faced, because I searched over internet and I see some face cutting in category of Round Faces and she does match with that kind of category. She was not in heart shape, if that face cutting category are true which I find from the internet.

Just like to know

if April to Sept 2006 was the period then why marriage is not materialize ? Because what I know if it's written in your fate then it will be happen. I still have much pain in my heart to loose her.

I will give you feedback if anything you want to know :)

Thank you very much for giving your valuable time for reading my horoscope.

Hi biltu,

Whatever happened in 2006/7 was in perfect tune with astrology. You faced antardasa of Ketu, at the fag end of Shukra dasa, which also beckoned a leaving from the present.

I feel that it had to happen for pain to occur..destiny!
This pain will make you grow philosophically, and innovative mind will result.

Look to the future; and let me tell you that you will start feeling lighter after April this year, and soon you will enjoy some good moments, as you feel your independance getting curbed next year, as saturn takes shape properly in Tula.

Just do not take these good moments very seriously:)

Good luck, and no more questions for now.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 pm

:)  :smt003  :smt055  :smt054  :smt114  :smt020  :smt039

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:18 am

biltu wrote::)  :smt003  :smt055  :smt054  :smt114  :smt020  :smt039

Thanks and Welcome!
RishiRahul.com

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Now a days womens find me passionate, romantic, carrying and intelligence and they are regretting for not having me, because they are married  :smt005  :smt005

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 pm

biltu wrote:Now a days womens find me passionate, romantic, carrying and intelligence and they are regretting for not having me, because they are married  :smt005  :smt005

Biltu, one sincere advice :-)
Don't let ANY of those women read your messages and postings on Mystic Board Forum  :smt018

Love, Light, Reality!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

^^^^ I am not worried because those girl have interest on TV. They are spending their free time by watching bogus Bengali TV Serials.

Maybe you love to see those TV Serials too, but I am sorry to say that it is bogus for me to watch  :smt085

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 pm

I want to know something which I don't understand clearly, If Rohiniranjan and RishiRahul help me then it would be nice.

I read that --- when A7 is in Kendra or trines then it will be good. My question is ---- here A7 mean the A7's House or the planet of this House ? and when I calculate that is it Kendra or trines then from where to calculate ? from AL or from Ascendant of the lagna chart.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:20 am

biltu wrote:I want to know something which I don't understand clearly, If Rohiniranjan and RishiRahul help me then it would be nice.

I read that --- when A7 is in Kendra or trines then it will be good. My question is ---- here A7 mean the A7's House or the planet of this House ? and when I calculate that is it Kendra or trines then from where to calculate ? from AL or from Ascendant of the lagna chart.

Dear bIltu :-)

If you are quoting accurately what you read, A1, A7 etc must NOT be treated as planets but markers representing houses! The charakarakas, on the other hand would refer to the planets!

So A1 in trine to me would mean in trine from lagna!

I am yet not so highly developed to use that concept in finer vargas! Though I would see the Kshetra padas in finer vargas from time to time!

Clear as mud...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”