MAHAPADMAN KALSARPA YOGA

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

anadamaskos

MAHAPADMAN KALSARPA YOGA

Post by anadamaskos » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Anyone can help me??

I've got the worst position planetary. But so many things it's very contradition...Ketu x Rahu  (12 and 6 house)

Someone help me please.

Regards,
I wanna know if really a bad life with this position. My life it's not good.

astro_scholr

Re: MAHAPADMAN KALSARPA YOGA

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 am

anadamaskos wrote:Anyone can help me??

I've got the worst position planetary. But so many things it's very contradition...Ketu x Rahu  (12 and 6 house)

Someone help me please.

Regards,
KALSARP yoga is scam.. there is no such yog exist.. its created by astrologers to swindle money.

if you think aflicted by Rahu/Ketu... pray to Lord Ganesha and Ma Durga daily...
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 am

astro_scholr wrote:

Someone help me please.

Regards,
KALSARP yoga is scam.. there is no such yog exist.. its created by astrologers to swindle money.

if you think aflicted by Rahu/Ketu... pray to Lord Ganesha and Ma Durga daily...

Dear J_friend,

While it is true that you will have more individuals, SCHOLAR_ly or otherwise endorsing your point of view, it is indeed a deeply-rooted belief and your "trust_me! I know!!" sharing may not be enough! After all, who really knows you? &nbsp;You don't even post in a friendly forum like this using the name that your parents gave you and are as much a Fitnaa as that other fellow who asks clients for their blood group? And sends them to Google Earth! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
astro_scholr wrote:

Someone help me please.

Regards,

Dear J_friend,

While it is true that you will have more individuals, SCHOLAR_ly or otherwise endorsing your point of view, it is indeed a deeply-rooted belief and your "trust_me! I know!!" sharing may not be enough! After all, who really knows you?  You don't even post in a friendly forum like this using the name that your parents gave you and are as much a Fitnaa as that other fellow who asks clients for their blood group? And sends them to Google Earth! <LOL>
Thanks for your opinion Dadaji. I am having kalasarp yoga..but i dont believe that yoga can nullify every other yoga exist in chart. i just want to say whatever claims astrologers do on Kalasarp as dreaded yoga is not true..it cant be worser than daridrya &nbsp;yaoga like Kemadruma yoga etc
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”