my relations

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chiru4new

my relations

Post by chiru4new » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

my name is chiru
d.o.b:14th april 1991
time:15.36
vijayawada
i get into love very easily
but unable to proceed further
now im in love with girl for 2 years
she is a bit older to me
will i suceed in my love?
will i get stability in relationships?
im a good human

biltu

Re: my relations

Post by biltu » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:02 pm

chiru4new wrote: will i get stability in relationships?
Actually it is depend on the person you love and how much she or he sincere to you. If she is actually loving you then you will have a successful relationships and that became marriage one day eventually.

Currently you are 20 or 21 and this is not the stage of thinking for "stability in relationships" because now a days this does not working out. Please do not think bad about it because now a days the situation is like this. Just think now how you became stable in your carrier and after that you will get a girl for marriage or have a stable relationships.

The Girl you love for 2years if she really love you then sure you have a successful relationships. But you need to be clear about it.

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:02 am

Work is necessary and which is at work and will continue throughout your life. Deep psychological changes, follow your intuition. You inherit a certain chance that guides you in this life, not in still not overuse. Agree to be different, work your ideal to explode then in broad daylight. Do not waste your time on unimportant things, focus on gasoline - sky....
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

chiru4new

Post by chiru4new » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 am

its not that asking about stability
im asking just will the ones i start materialize or not
regarding the opp sex
im a good human

chiru4new

Post by chiru4new » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 am

im asking this because
i agree with u today generation became fastpaced
for ex i settle in life and then see for the relations after 5 or odd years
the generation has became so that 70-80% girls has undergone love in their education period only
i dont know whether ill get virgin or not
so i must act fast in every thing
this is fact i observed
im a good human

Lunesoleil

Re: my relations

Post by Lunesoleil » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 pm

chiru4new wrote:will i suceed in my love?
will i get stability in relationships?

You have a rather peculiar map of the sky and can understand your torment by events or catches of consciousness that you are brought to live at home
You made part of a generation with a collective role a take to this planet Earth. With your generation was seen to develop internet, birth under cycle Uranus Neptune near Rahu. There is also caution, to the economy and to have that you can't define your social role or that this requires you has. You may give up in a direction to develop another, knowing that it must make choices in life
You are currently in a crossroads Rahu and Kétu is sought in your map made progress, I see necessary shifts a evolution. You have to assume you
Did you dreams recently? You could find answers, take the time to isolate you to listen to your intuitions that took advise you
For l difference in age with your friend, it is present in your progressions with the arriving on Saturn moon. You should also know that perfection is not of this world, that you have assets to accept another with these defects and these qualities...

Namasté
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

chiru4new

Post by chiru4new » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 am

i dint understand a single word of u can u elaborate crystal clearly please
any body please
im a good human

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:17 am

chiru4new wrote:i dint understand a single word of u can u elaborate crystal clearly please
any body please

And why does your simple confession (about your confusion?) not surprise any of the rest here...? :-)

Times have changed and so must communications too!

And their medium too! Watch closely how the cat adapted..., and you will *get it*!

Love, Light, Observations!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 am

chiru4new wrote:i dint understand a single word of u can u elaborate crystal clearly please
any body please
Hi chiru4new  

The pain is visible on the four corners of the planet, it is for all then is how the control through our map of the sky that makes our difference the vagaries of life. In france there are more single, marital life wish more road, marriage was more consistency of past times, still take on itself and build to become more strong to receive at the time came the surprises exploding end of the road

Namasté

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:53 am

chiru4new wrote:im asking this because
the generation has became so that 70-80% girls has undergone love in their education period only
this is fact i observed
Hmm, Virginity...

In love there is no scope for virginity... if you love someone then trust that person...dont doubt the person..
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 pm

astro_scholr wrote:
Hmm, Virginity...

In love there is no scope for virginity... if you love someone then trust that person...dont doubt the person..

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:23 am

astro_scholr wrote: Hmm, Virginity...

Well said!

Just yesterday I was reading in the paper about a similar question and the "agony aunt" had replied that love and virginity are "mutually exclusive"

and that's so true :)

chiru4new

Post by chiru4new » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:45 pm

ok dudes
its ur opinion about virginity
but in my view as indian
i like to have a virgin girl rather than the previously experianced one
im a good human

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:27 pm

chiru4new wrote:ok dudes
but in my view as indian
i like to have a virgin girl rather than the previously experienced one
I guess you can have your opinion but you need to grow up and FAST!! What if the girl too wanted a virgin? In this age and time, I am surprised you can even entertain such thoughts. I am not saying that it is wrong as you can have your opinions... but doesn't LOVE mean a lot more???

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm

chiru4new wrote:im asking this because

this is fact i observed

chiru4new wrote:ok dudes

but in my view as indian
i like to have a virgin girl rather than the previously experianced one

No , actually we are not talking abt virginity or such ... what we are talking abt is -- love , after seeing u wrongly perceiving love and physicality synonymously , when in actuality both are two entirely different terms .

As u may or maynot know , love is a very pure thing to happen , it is abstract all the way , related to our hearts not our body , infact and obviously a true love doesnt even necessarily need the physical presence of whom we love

As already rightly said by astro_scholar , physicality has *no scope* in love ( *u can understand , if u can follow english correctly *)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”