What spiritual lessons would my Ra (AK) & Ju (AmK) give?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vssaras

What spiritual lessons would my Ra (AK) & Ju (AmK) give?

Post by vssaras » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello Readers,

Thanks for doing this free service on the forum...

I am currently running my Rahu Mahadasa...Ra is placed in the 1st house (Scorpio) and is my Atmakaraka....it is part of a Graha Malika yoga too...it has Graha Drishti from Ju (Amatya karaka) in the 5th house (Pisces)...

I am very fascinated by my Ra & Ju planets ...what spiritual lessons would they bring...

1. Date of Birth - 24 September 1975
2. Time of Birth - 11:45 AM
3. Place of Birth - New Delhi, India
4. DST used or not(Day Light Savings Time) - No
5. Gender (Male/ Female) - Female
6: Place of posting your query (city, Country) - Batesville, Indiana, USA
7: Local watch time of posting query (remember to indicate AM or PM or use 24:00 hrs format) - 3:28 PM EST
Om Sri Sai Ram
Saraswathy

astro_scholr

Re: What spiritual lessons would my Ra (AK) & Ju (AmK) give?

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 am

vssaras wrote:Hello Readers,

I am currently running my Rahu Mahadasa...Ra is placed in the 1st house (Scorpio) and is my Atmakaraka....it is part of a Graha Malika yoga too...it has Graha Drishti from Ju (Amatya karaka) in the 5th house (Pisces)...

I am very fascinated by my Ra & Ju planets ...what spiritual lessons would they bring...

7: Local watch time of posting query (remember to indicate AM or PM or use 24:00 hrs format) - 3:28 PM EST
Rahu is Shadow planet. It is in star Visakha 4th quadrant. Lord of this quadrant is Ketu ( Lord of star is Jupiter, for 4th quadrant it is ketu.) In this case take Kujavath ketu and take mars behavior.

Since Rahu in 8h from Moon and 6th lord merc in 7th libra..marital life will not be good. There may be marriage or may not be there or delayed. This can bring lot of pressure in personal life. Also nearest and dearest will be cause of concern. many times dont know whom to trust. all this will lead the person to become spiritual or criminal. Both are two extreme situation

Jupiter is aspecting Rahu but he is retro. He does not have enough power to bestow goodness. there is Mandi and Gulika also present along with Rahu. this can give frequent health problems: like skin related issues, food poisoning, drug addiction/sleeping tablet addiction etc.

All will take one to near god or spiritual guru to get relief. but it will happen when jupiter mahadasa starts.

during Rahu period there more chance of falling in love to people of foriegn origin or younger person than your age. also it can take you to outside of resident country

Rohiniranjan

Re: What spiritual lessons would my Ra (AK) & Ju (AmK) give?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:39 am

astro_scholr wrote:
vssaras wrote:Hello Readers,

Rahu is Shadow planet. It is in star Visakha 4th quadrant. Lord of this quadrant is Ketu ( Lord of star is Jupiter, for 4th quadrant it is ketu.) In this case take Kujavath ketu and take mars behavior.

Since Rahu in 8h from Moon and 6th lord merc in 7th libra..marital life will not be good. There may be marriage or may not be there or delayed. This can bring lot of pressure in personal life. Also nearest and dearest will be cause of concern. many times dont know whom to trust. all this will lead the person to become spiritual or criminal. Both are two extreme situation

Jupiter is aspecting Rahu but he is retro. He does not have enough power to bestow goodness. there is Mandi and Gulika also present along with Rahu. this can give frequent health problems: like skin related issues, food poisoning, drug addiction/sleeping tablet addiction etc.

All will take one to near god or spiritual guru to get relief. but it will happen when jupiter mahadasa starts.

during Rahu period there more chance of falling in love to people of foriegn origin or younger person than your age. also it can take you to outside of resident country

Perhaps! Although ketu has been known to do all that too, that you described in the last paragraph. Rahu's shadow tends to be more direct, and cutting, like a surgeon. Ketu's shadow is more soothing and 'neptune-like!'

Although, both end up bringing the awareness, provided one is open and sincerely observing..., that there is reality beyond the smoke-screen of MAYA!

Both, if influenced by strong personal planets bring to one the ability to enjoy the MAYA and yet, never lose sight of what lies beyond (Clarity and Reality) and which must always remain in focus. Observing a cat is the best learning-tool for a jyotishi! It clarifies the understanding about lunar nodes!

Interestingly, the above notwithstanding, Jyotish ascribes the rulership of aquarius to rahu and of scorpio to ketu!

If I go, one inch further, Rishirahul will move this posting/sharing to Jyotish discussion sub-forum and the 'reading' will be lost! <just kidding!>

Or am I...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”