I got no reply before. Please reply to my questions. I beg of you all.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

angel2011

I got no reply before. Please reply to my questions. I beg of you all.

Post by angel2011 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 am

Hi all

gender:female, my date of birth: october 5th, 1986, time of birth: 05:17 PM, place of birth: secunderabad, andhra pradesh, nakshatra: Swathi nakshatra-2

I have recently started getting interest in astrology and approached few astrologers online. But I got very very brief prediction. Can anyone please predict about my marriage and career?

I have filled and uploaded the Vedic Reading Form in my google documents so that it will might help for you all to predict. It has 3 questions and also I described my 8 main events of my life which could help ascertaining exact birth time and predictions. Below is the link for form document:-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tl1 ... GVsMQ/edit

Following is my birth chart if u need:

http://www.leogold.com/OnlineHoroscope/ ... ard%20Time

I will be waiting for your all replies. Please kindly post your answers to my 3 following questions.

1)
I have realised that my marriage is going to delay. But how long? I was told that my horoscope shows “unconventional and sudden marriage”. I sort of get what this means but not fully. How and why?

2) As my parents got separated last year coz of frequent quarrels since my childhood, I have always feared of getting married. Keen to know how would my future husband would be? How will my marriage take place (if you can answer this)? Will I have a happy marital life, like (will there be harmony, understanding, longevity, children etc)? Will our relationship be long-term relationship happily? (I know a marriage has its ups and downs but I want to know is it going to be worse, will I have a peaceful married life in the later years of marriage?)

3)
I am still doing my bachelors in computers and I am struggling with it coz my mind is preoccupied with lot of things which is getting beyond my control at times. I want to know is this field of career good to me? Will I be able to prosper at least little in this field? (Will I get a job in the same field?)

For now I am aware that my career is my first priority but still I wanted to know about these questions. Thank you.

Thanks in advance. [/list]

astro_scholr

Re: I got no reply before. Please reply to my questions. I beg of you all.

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 pm

angel2011 wrote:Hi all

gender:female, my date of birth: october 5th, 1986, time of birth: 05:17 PM, place of birth: secunderabad, andhra pradesh, nakshatra: Swathi nakshatra-2

I have recently started getting interest in astrology and approached few astrologers online. But I got very very brief prediction. Can anyone please predict about my marriage and career?

I have filled and uploaded the Vedic Reading Form in my google documents so that it will might help for you all to predict. It has 3 questions and also I described my 8 main events of my life which could help ascertaining exact birth time and predictions. Below is the link for form document:-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tl1 ... GVsMQ/edit

Following is my birth chart if u need:

http://www.leogold.com/OnlineHoroscope/ ... ard%20Time

[Astro_scholr ] I am not good @ disecting past events. I just blaber what i Know. Some go right some not. since you are educated take it constructively. But dont go blindly to predictions.

As per horo chart you have moon in libra along with merc and venus. Retro Jup in aquarius ( he has less strengths). Sun and Ketu in virgo, Rahu and Asc in Pisces. mars in Capri.
AL is Capri , UL is taurus. Venus is AK, Rahu is DK, Mars is GK, jup is Amk.

(dont worry about astro code. this is just for astro scholrs to refer to )

I will be waiting for your all replies. Please kindly post your answers to my 3 following questions.

1)
I have realised that my marriage is going to delay. But how long? I was told that my horoscope shows “unconventional and sudden marriage”. I sort of get what this means but not fully. How and why?

[Astro] from Moon in 7th house there is no planet. From Asc in 7th there is Sun which will bring delay in marriage . in astro terms marriage can happen after age 28.

You had good time for marriage during Jup-Moon period from Oct 2010 to  Feb 2012. Also jupiter was in 7th from may last year .. Very good time for marriage if effort put in. But dont worry saturn is in first house also currently period of Ju-Mar till jan 2013 still if tried chances are present.

later it will be in 2016.

2) As my parents got separated last year coz of frequent quarrels since my childhood, I have always feared of getting married. Keen to know how would my future husband would be? How will my marriage take place (if you can answer this)? Will I have a happy marital life, like (will there be harmony, understanding, longevity, children etc)? Will our relationship be long-term relationship happily? (I know a marriage has its ups and downs but I want to know is it going to be worse, will I have a peaceful married life in the later years of marriage?)

[Astro] dont worry too much.. it wont be bad.. you need keep control of agression. Also you have more male friends. need to keep check on that after marriage , it can unnecessory issues.

your possible partner is coming from maternal relation possibly he is known to you from childhood. He is bit of complex character tall , femalish body, analytical ,soft, color will be fair but not wheatish, possibly wearing spectacle. Probably he will be software engineer.

there is chance of love marriage as 5th lord and 7th lord are together.

3)
I am still doing my bachelors in computers and I am struggling with it coz my mind is preoccupied with lot of things which is getting beyond my control at times. I want to know is this field of career good to me? Will I be able to prosper at least little in this field? (Will I get a job in the same field?)

[Astro ]  currently running jupiter period. probably you will get into company which will make products for banking/finance or some medical diagnostic equipment. Or you may join banking/finance/diagnostic product company working with computer...

For now I am aware that my career is my first priority but still I wanted to know about these questions. Thank you.

Thanks in advance. [/list]
i have done my bit..

i suggest you to pray Lord Ganesha to reduce delay in marriage. also since running sade sathi pray lord hanuman and Lord Durga daily..

one of side effect of sadesathi is that it can give sudden marriage. but careful matching of horo is needed otherwise it will become painful/messy later in married life
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

angel2011

Post by angel2011 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 am

[Astro]  Also you have more male friends. need to keep check on that after marriage , it can unnecessory issues.

one of side effect of sadesathi is that it can give sudden marriage. but careful matching of horo is needed otherwise it will become painful/messy later in married life[/quote]

Hi Astro_scholar,

Thank you so much for your humble response and your analysis. But trust me I never had any male friends in my past, I don't have currently neither I am so mush interested in befriending any male. Not even one. Not even a phone friend, online or dating. I wonder how you found that I have more male friends in my horoscope. How is it possible?

possible partner from maternal relation whom I know since childhood? I hope not. There are only two persons for being possible for this. But again we don't even like each other , and to tell you more I hate both of them extremely and their families too(till some extent). I'm sure they hate me too. The one who is software engineer is actually younger than me.

Can you please analyze if the possible partner going to be younger than me?

sudden marriage? Is it with the partner from maternal relation or with the love marriage? Is the marriage unconventional true? Did you find any such in your analysis?

Also I wanted to know that is there any neurological problem in future?

Just curious

Plz do reply

Thanks

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 am

angel2011 wrote:[Astro]  Also you have more male friends. need to keep check on that after marriage , it can unnecessory issues.

one of side effect of sadesathi is that it can give sudden marriage. but careful matching of horo is needed otherwise it will become painful/messy later in married life
Hi Astro_scholar,

Thank you so much for your humble response and your analysis. But trust me I never had any male friends in my past, I don't have currently neither I am so mush interested in befriending any male. Not even one. Not even a phone friend, online or dating. I wonder how you found that I have more male friends in my horoscope. How is it possible?

possible partner from maternal relation whom I know since childhood? I hope not. There are only two persons for being possible for this. But again we don't even like each other , and to tell you more I hate both of them extremely and their families too(till some extent). I'm sure they hate me too. The one who is software engineer is actually younger than me.

Can you please analyze if the possible partner going to be younger than me?

sudden marriage? Is it with the partner from maternal relation or with the love marriage? Is the marriage unconventional true? Did you find any such in your analysis?

Also I wanted to know that is there any neurological problem in future?

Just curious

Plz do reply

Thanks[/quote]

[Astro] May I know the reason? Do you hate your father? Do you hate men?

I told this as Mars is GK and Mars in capri which is AL also. Hence i thought there is possibility of male friends also Venus (who is AK) is with Merc and Moon in Libra...
I am surprised...
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

angel2011

Post by angel2011 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:41 pm

astro_scholr wrote:
[Astro] May I know the reason? Do you hate your father? Do you hate men?

I told this as Mars is GK and Mars in capri which is AL also. Hence i thought there is possibility of male friends also Venus (who is AK) is with Merc and Moon in Libra...
I am surprised...
Hi Astro

There is no specific reason. It is just that I never had the time and was preoccupied with my own life till now (as you know, life got tougher after coming abroad, part-time job while going to school, part-time job while going to college also, and now struggling studying and living close to university far from the house, and yes ofcourse, all these years there had been frequent severe fights among mom/dad/brother.
So eventually, I have hardly befriended anyone. And yes, partying, dating, etc... all this has never been my part of my life nor I am willing to coz it doesn't make any sense to me. As I cannot fake as I am so happy.

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 pm

angel2011 wrote:I am so mush interested in befriending any male. Not even one. Not even a phone friend, online or dating.I wonder how you found that I have more male friends in my horoscope. How is it possible?
What do you mean by "befriending"
the way you say it is meaning that you don't like to have a male friend.
But meaning of "befriending" is --- to take as a friend.
For example -----
The old man befriended her when she was lonely.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:48 am

biltu wrote:
angel2011 wrote:I am so mush interested in befriending any male. Not even one. Not even a phone friend, online or dating.I wonder how you found that I have more male friends in my horoscope. How is it possible?
What do you mean by "befriending"
the way you say it is meaning that you don't like to have a male friend.
But meaning of "befriending" is --- to take as a friend.
For example -----
The old man befriended her when she was lonely.

This thread is dangerously beginning to look like a Freudian discourse! ;-)

Carl Jung spent a lot of time with Freud and his thoughts are captured faithfully in his writings! Those, not familiar with him may wish to start with Memories, Dreams and Reflections! And then explore his concept of Synchronicities and his contribution to astrology!

He did not know much about Jyotish (Nor did Eysenck or Nias!) but the essence was nicely captured... if you love to READ!

Love, Light, Reading, Learning!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”