Please help, Wife dont want to stay together

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

amolkumar

Please help, Wife dont want to stay together

Post by amolkumar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:22 am

Namaste to all,
I have a very critical problem. My wife is not interested in staying together and she left home in Dec 11 without my knowledge. Now she don’t want to come back and stay together, we have a daughter and because of her I don’t want to take any step which will jeopardize her future life, like going to court and filing for RCR. I want to stay together and shape up my daughter future and watch her grow; my wife never thinks so and want to raise our daughter on her own. I'm calling her back, i want to know from you guys when she will come back and when our relationship will be a nice place to stay (not sure whether it will be that great again)
my details are
DOB: 16.09.1978
Time: 06.02 hours
Place: Solapur (Maharashtra)
Lat/Long: 17.39-N   75.53-E

My wife’s details
DOB: 27.109.1981
Time: 12.35 hours
Place: Kopargaon, Ahmadnagar (Maharashtra)
Lat/Long: 19.54-N   74.33-E

Can you please tell me the tentative period when i can see her back?

Thanks a lot in advance, and hoping to see your answers,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:24 am

Moved to the vedic astrology reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 pm

amolkumar
You did not mention your time with AM and PM
Time: 06.02 hours --- is it PM

about your wife's date of birth

DOB: 27.109.1981 ---- 109

correct this, so astrologer can help you.

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Also is your wife's time of birth 12:31 AM or PM?

amolkumar

Post by amolkumar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 am

Namaste biltu ji and Lax29 ji,
my mistake that i did not provided all the info properly,

My correct bith time,
6.02 AM

My wife's correct date is
correct time
12.35 PM

Thank you and looking forward to your guidance,
Amol kumar

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 am

Thanks Amol, Your kundali profiles do match and I do not see any issue with she coming back. She is going through her Saade Sati and hence might be behaving a bit notoreous but I can see things falling in place soon

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am

Amol, I see your kundali does match. The only problem I see is with your wife's Saadhe Sati. But this is temporary problelm and will be soon rectified and you will have a better life again. All the best

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Your date of birth shows that you have problem in your married life and you and your wife get 17.5 point in matchmaking out of 36.

What do you have to do now is that to know the reason of why she left you. Meet her and ask the reason of it. Tell her that you love your daughter like she love her. You mention that you both had great relationship, so there must be some reason that she left you. You have to short that out. When that problem short out you will live happily together again.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm

biltu wrote:Your date of birth shows that you have problem in your married life and you and your wife get 17.5 point in matchmaking out of 36.

What do you have to do now is that to know the reason of why she left you. Meet her and ask the reason of it. Tell her that you love your daughter like she love her. You mention that you both had great relationship, so there must be some reason that she left you. You have to short that out. When that problem short out you will live happily together again.
Lax29 wrote:Amol, I see your kundali does match. The only problem I see is with your wife's Saadhe Sati. But this is temporary problelm and will be soon rectified and you will have a better life again. All the best
Friends,

I am not trying to pick on differences, but these two responses are giving opposite information to Amol and is likely to confuse him!  Would both of you jyotishis care to spend a few minutes and clarify the situation, please? Jyotish has many such differences of opinions, but I think we should not just notice them and remain silent even out of politeness. Since this confuses the individual and the matter remains unresolved and then we move on and a similar conflict of opinions 'hamstrings' jyotish and the picture gets muddier!

I think it will be a worthwhile learning experience for all that are participating, and primarily for me, if both of you can elaborate why you are reaching opposite conclusions regarding the 'matching' of the horoscopes? Assuming that you are both using the same methodology.

For consideration,

Passage added: I must elaborate why I am feeling a bit sensitized to this posting. Where I live, a case occurred this morning :-( A family experienced disaster. A divorce was in progress and the husband was feeling a bit too disturbed by the proceedings. The person was a well-known and admired individual and coaches hockey teams (children). In early hours, there was a scuffle and he beat up his wishing to be estranged wife severely with a base-ball bat. Then called the police telling that his wife is seriously hurt then fled off. Police took the woman to hospital (still in critical condition but alive) and the 13 and 15 yr old children (who probably witnessed the ghastly incident) to care of social services. They searched for the husband and eventually found him in the bushes where he had killed himself! FOUR LIVES CHANGED IN AN INSTANT OF TEMPORARY RAGE AND INSANITY!

Hopefully, you all understand and take such matters seriously!

Thank you!

Rohiniranjan

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Would both of you jyotishis care to spend a few minutes and clarify the situation, please?
I am not in that site to consider myself as a jyotishis. To reach that place or achieve that name someone need to do lots of experience and knowledge. Astrology is my interest and that is why I read some horoscope for my enthusiasm  :)

from that horoscope of a guy I see there is a connection with 12th with 7th and with Saturn + Moon which is not good for marital life. In matchmaking point they got 17.5 point which is lower then minimum 18 points. But I see some couple got 13 points but live together happily maybe because they don't have the connection in horoscope 7th house with 12th or with 8th.

I also see a guy who has a connection with 7th + 12th but living together. I see in that chart guy has Jupiter aspect to owner of the 7th house planet.

I see in that Horoscope Ascendant Lord situated in ascendant with 11th lord with 7th lord. So if native do some efforts to solve that issue I think he will get success.
Last edited by biltu on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 am

biltu wrote:ohhh, again a second unnecessary post. Which I do wrongly. Please delete it.
No Biltu, it was NOT an unnecessary post! It is good to see that you are seeing beyond the basic generic MELAPAK with kutas and nadis etc based on very few or mostly ONE indicator that might have worked in the YORE but life and society has grown more complex and complicated in modern times!

Bravo!!

Now we wait for what Lax has to say...!

Love, Light, Reality!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 am

Well, I do not understand from where you get 17.5 as result. What I have here is

Amol:
DOB: Sept 16, 2012
Time: 06:02 AM
Place: Solapur, Maharashtra, India
Raashi: Kumbh
Nakshtra: Shat Taraka

Wife:
DOB: Oct 27, 1982
Time: 12:35 PM
Place: Kopargaon, Maharashtra, India
Raashi: Tula
Nakshtra: Chitra

Gun Milan: (1+2+3+2.5+5+6+7+8) = 34.5 (Which is excellent)

The only thing where they loose points is 'Mental Awareness' part of it which has been taken care by Yoni Milan. But I would not give it so much importance as it is not Bad. It is still 2.5 off max 4.

The other reason that I see is Amol's wife is going through bad patch of Saade Sati, which can raise any kind of notorious behavior from her. So from the Kundali stand-point that's the reason. I can talk about other remedies but those are only for our discussion sake.

Psychologically, there might have been something wrong between the couple. They might just have had fight with some trivial stuff which may not have been looked at and it went to this level. My opinion says, if both of them have a matured discussion along with some elders, things will sort out fine.

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 am

Sorry one typo in Amol's Wife's birthdate. I took it as Oct 27, 1981, but typed as Oct 27, 1982

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:47 pm

amolkumar wrote: My wife's correct date is
correct time
12.35 PM
I did not notice while doing calculation of Guna that the year is not correct. After doing the correction of the year now the point is 24.5.

Anyway, how a person face the married life it depend on their planetary position in the horoscope, especially related to 7th house.

When I see his wife's horoscope I find that Moon is the 7th house planet and connect with the Sun and that Sun is the owner of the 8th house and Debilitated and situated together, also in 8th house has Mars. Don't see any aspect of Jupiter on those house and upon those planet. So it is understand that native will face some problem in marital life. The interesting point is in both Horoscope Moon has afflicted and this Moon in both horoscope connect with marital life. So I think the problem rise from emotion and misunderstanding and related to mental which is one term say "Psychological".

Both person need to talk with each other and have to understand what is the reason of their problem and they need to short it out. While you both are talking related to your problem, remember don't invite any third person in your conversation, because those third person normally don't help, only they rise some issue in their conversation to break thing completely.

Thanks Rohiniranjan  :)  :smt052
Last edited by biltu on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

biltu wrote:
amolkumar wrote: My wife's correct date is
correct time
12.35 PM
I did not notice while doing calculation of Guna that the year is not correct. After doing the correction of the year now the point is 24.5.

Anyway, how a person face the married life it depend on their planetary position in the horoscope, especially related to 7th house.

When I see his wife's horoscope I find that Moon is the 7th house planet and connect with the Sun and that Sun is the owner of the 8th house and Debilitated and situated together, also in 8th house has Mars. So it is understand that native will face some problem in marital life. The interesting point is in both Horoscope Moon has afflicted and this Moon in both horoscope connect with marital life. So I think the problem rise from emotion and misunderstanding and related to mental.

Both person need to talk with each other and have to understand what is the reason of their problem and they need to short it out. While you both are talking related to your problem, remember don't invite any third person in your conversation, because those third person normally don't help, only they rise some issue in their conversation to break thing completely.

Gentlefolks!

How can the birth year be 2012? ;-)

This is getting too convoluted! I suggest that Amol restart this thread when he is calm and in a NEW post give the data for both and the questions. Editing existing posts for data information will create confusion and frustration in those who are kindly giving their time to this!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”