Debilitated jupiter :/

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srimedico

Debilitated jupiter :/

Post by srimedico » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:06 am

Now that i had done some learning abt my horo through softwares and internet , i have some doubts .. i wud be thankful if u guys can help

what are the capabilities of a debilitated jupiter ? or , are there none , as it is in debilitation ?

does the aspect from saturn(R) on debilitated jupiter , further worsen the debilitation ?

can a debilitated jupiter's aspect on mars [ mars aspected by rahu & saturn (R) ] in 8th house in taurus ( kuja dosham ) cancels the dosha  ?.. or only a non-debilitated jup can cancel the dosha ?

will the GAJA-KESARI yoga still be functioning , with debilitated jupiter ?

Does the exalted moons drishti on such debilitated jupiter , revert back the strength of jup ?

How far a neech banga yoga , bcos of jup's exaltation in navamsa , rescue or revert the benefic qualities to a rasi debilitated jupiter ?

Thanks

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:27 am

thanks in anticipation
Last edited by srimedico on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 am

Curiously enough... in this beautiful graphic chart, Sri, the lagna is missing, although it shows up in the TABLE! :-)

Did you get my P.M.? I responded a week or so ago, but perhaps it was lost or went astray?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Curiously enough... in this beautiful graphic chart, Sri, the lagna is missing, although it shows up in the TABLE! :-)

Did you get my P.M.? I responded a week or so ago, but perhaps it was lost or went astray?
No ! i didnt get any , i was convinced u abandoned me   :-(    :-x

*edit*

now , i wonder , if u received my pm at all in the first place -- dated - Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 am

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 am

Moved to the vedic astrology reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

gaonkarswapnil

Re: Debilitated jupiter :/

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:22 am

Namashkaar sri

I think you better post your dob pob and tob your lagna chart which you have pasted is from one software and tables are from jhora

Few questions are answered below

Regards

Swapnil
srimedico wrote:Now that i had done some learning abt my horo through softwares and internet , i have some doubts .. i wud be thankful if u guys can help

what are the capabilities of a debilitated jupiter ? or , are there none , as it is in debilitation ?

If the planet is neecha it means it has the related capabilities

does the aspect from saturn(R) on debilitated jupiter , further worsen the debilitation ?

yes dristis tend to alter the results

can a debilitated jupiter's aspect on mars [ mars aspected by rahu & saturn (R) ] in 8th house in taurus ( kuja dosham ) cancels the dosha  ?.. or only a non-debilitated jup can cancel the dosha ?

will the GAJA-KESARI yoga still be functioning , with debilitated jupiter ?

Does the exalted moons drishti on such debilitated jupiter , revert back the strength of jup ?

How far a neech banga yoga , bcos of jup's exaltation in navamsa , rescue or revert the benefic qualities to a rasi debilitated jupiter ?

If jup is exalted in d9 or aspected my moon or mangal in rashi can give necah bhanga

Thanks
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 am

hey , thanks , swapnil :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 am

srimedico wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Curiously enough... in this beautiful graphic chart, Sri, the lagna is missing, although it shows up in the TABLE! :-)

No ! i didnt get any , i was convinced u abandoned me   :-(    :-x

*edit*

now , i wonder , if u received my pm at all in the first place -- dated - Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 am

Yes I did! But you did not get the response! Maybe we will pick up the pieces later, if necessary...! Enjoy the trip, in the meanwhile! Happy journey!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 am

i thought Debiliation of Jupiter gets cancelled since he is in kendra from Moon.

one observation if jup is in 1st , 7th house, or aspects moon or Asc then person will go through arranged marrige with elders acceptance. there is less chance of going out of religion or out of custom/culture with respect to marriage
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 pm

astro_scholr wrote:i thought Debiliation of Jupiter gets cancelled since he is in kendra from Moon.

one observation if jup is in 1st , 7th house, or aspects moon or Asc then person will go through arranged marrige with elders acceptance. there is less chance of going out of religion or out of custom/culture with respect to marriage
Yes that is what the common belief is, Astro ji. Generally there are a few factors specified for cancellation of debility. The more of those, the better, but my observation is that it is never a clean and complete wiping of the slate. :-(
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
astro_scholr wrote:i thought Debiliation of Jupiter gets cancelled since he is in kendra from Moon.

Yes that is what the common belief is, Astro ji. Generally there are a few factors specified for cancellation of debility. The more of those, the better, but my observation is that it is never a clean and complete wiping of the slate. :-(
also when the dispositor of the debilitated is debilitated too, one has got to be cautious. This is a general statement and not thinking of any specific chart in mind, though curiously, recently a series of such DDs have crossed my desk. This kind of clustering happens often with me! It is as if someone (?) is trying me to learn or pay attention to a pattern!

Love, Light, GRATITUDE!

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
also when the dispositor of the debilitated is debilitated too, one has got to be cautious. This is a general statement and not thinking of any specific chart in mind,
hmm , so  , saturn is the dispositor , and is placed in scorpio -- ? a enemy sign .. not sure of this ( but i guess its not debilitated atleast , as in aries )

but saturn is yoga karaka for libra ,, does this effect the out come

also i found this :

Sr ’s Jupiter
In the Rasi (Sign/Main) Chart
Jupiter 21° 11’ Capricorn in Rasi
Jupiter 10°40"7 Cancer in the Navamsa
At 291.19 in Zodiac in Rasi

Rasi: Sign of FRN, Shad Bala: 1.1
Rasi Nak: 22-Shravan, Rajasic
Rasi Nak Lord/Subs: Moon Venus Mars

Rasi nakshatra lord is moon it seems , so perhaps moon aspecting this house and jup further betters the situation ... but any way since i might be wrong , lets ignore this ...

so , if jup debilitation is cancelled by not 1 , but  2 factors ( its exaltation in D9 , and bcos of kendra from moon ) ,, which sounds good and positive ,, apart from giving some luck , it hopefully also tones down my kuja ill-effects significantly :(

Oh ! so over all the gaja kesari yoga seems to function in my chart Image

And as i understand it , jup in 4th house is very good in terms of wealth and luxury Image , is it not ?

Rohiniranjan wrote:
While i wish to have good wealth luxury and comforts  .... i will still be happy and at peace  , even if i dont have much , as long as there is some minimum of secure life

My first priority , has never been money to me , it always has been people -- people i like/love , people i help , people i treat , good relationships with those people , is what i care most

two patients out of the few lives i saved ( when i worked for a short period of 6 months as a duty doctor during 2009 ) , still call me every half yearly or so ... i feel content and happy at these small small things , like this or when my professor or my consultant identify my skills and appreciate me , or when people show their  love to me etc ... love and care is what i have to cater , and i will feel even more happy when few show the same on me too :) .

Other than that , i wish to do charity , when i start earning and attain some financial stability  .

thanks for the concerned :-( smilie .     :-)

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 am

astro_scholr wrote:
Oh ! thanks .. u r right in pointing out that observation ... bcos , though i prefer to have love ( if it happens by itself ) , i will not marry her without the acceptance of elders ( not only mine , also hers ) .. .. same happened with my previous love with deepu ,, once i took my time and was sure that i love her , i told my parents about it , they didnt accept initially for a week or so , as she is of a different caste and a lower caste as society/government have classified them .. .. but seeing me being very depressed , they still accepted out of their love on me .. shud they have not accepted  , albeit sad/depressed i wouldnt have gone further ahead in love with her .. .. it eventually failed bcos of her mom's inacceptance .

i feel love marriage has relatively more unconditionality and purity to it than arranged marriages , which is why my inclination to love . but afsos ! my ( prospective spousal , not parental or friends' ) love life has been in dire straits ,, not sure how it wud be in future .

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”