Ashtama shani Influence

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

satish_e

Ashtama shani Influence

Post by satish_e » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi,

I am Satish, presently I am under ashtama shani period , I have lost my IT job in last week of December and having very disturbing conversations at home I am very upset  Sir, can you please let me know when I will get into job again. Is there threat to life for anyone in family during this period? I am very depressed Please guide me. Find my details as below

Name: Satish
DOB: 08 – 10 – 1977
TOM: 2:15 A.M
POB: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Ashtama shani Influence

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 pm

satish_e wrote:Hi,

I am Satish, presently I am under ashtama shani period , I have lost my IT job in last week of December and having very disturbing conversations at home I am very upset  Sir, can you please let me know when I will get into job again. Is there threat to life for anyone in family during this period? I am very depressed Please guide me. Find my details as below

I wonder if very recently, between 14 & 16th. April 2012 there was a small chance of getting a job?

An effort can be between 5th & 16th May 2012.
Which would lead to some 'new way' to seek at end May/early June 2012.

July to Sept 2012 should see you getting a good foothold.

Inform us of the developments.

RishiRahul

satish_e

Ashtama shani Influence

Post by satish_e » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 am

Namaskar RishiRahul Ji,

I will let you know about my developments.

Thank you

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 am

Hi,

You did not confirm what I mentioned regarding mid April, if there was anything

RishiRahul

satish_e

Post by satish_e » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Namaskar RishiRahul Ji,

Yes, in mid April 2012 i had small chance of getting a job i got calls from companies outside of my native place (Hyderabad).

Thank you
Satish

satish_e

Post by satish_e » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:43 am

Namaskar RishiRahul Ji,

I am still in job search, i have updated myself with 2 new skill-sets,still i did not get job.
i got some interview calls  for companies from Canada,Singapore and other cities of India(i am in India), but none was fruitful
mean while my health as gone all time low, i was detected with high levels of diabetes, my both ancestors and mother and father side were never diabetic and had very good life-span(94yrs)
i am very much worried  health,job, my family. and very much upset with behavior of friends,relatives.
with my own interest i am daily reciting vishnusahasranaman , pray for lord subramanya, lord siva and listen to rudra namakam chamakam

Please suggest me and let me know when i will get job again and my health (kidneys,heart,eyes).

Thank you so much,
Satish

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:28 pm

satish_e wrote:Namaskar RishiRahul Ji,

I am still in job search, i have updated myself with 2 new skill-sets,still i did not get job.
i got some interview calls  for companies from Canada,Singapore and other cities of India(i am in India), but none was fruitful
mean while my health as gone all time low, i was detected with high levels of diabetes, my both ancestors and mother and father side were never diabetic and had very good life-span(94yrs)
i am very much worried  health,job, my family. and very much upset with behavior of friends,relatives.
with my own interest i am daily reciting vishnusahasranaman , pray for lord subramanya, lord siva and listen to rudra namakam chamakam

Please suggest me and let me know when i will get job again and my health (kidneys,heart,eyes).

Thank you so much,
Satish

Hi,

I had mentioned earlier in this thread:=
RishiRahul wrote:

I wonder if very recently, between 14 & 16th. April 2012 there was a small chance of getting a job?

RishiRahul
Read (obviously) the "July to Sept 2012" as " July to Sept 2013"

RishiRahul

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:26 pm

God help the poster and queriest

the time stamp of your reply says

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:27 pm

stating  

//July to Sept 2012 should see you getting a good foothold.//

Now when the queriest gives the feedback in 2013 suddenly it becomes

July Sept 2013

Is it just an Errata? or a proper analysis?

just curious to know and understand

Since it is a Vedic astrology reading forum I strongly feel any analysis provided by anyone here MUST be substantiated with detailed VEIDIC analysis as to how the READER came to conclusion about his/her prediction?

Am I asking too much?

Regards

ChanDubai

RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you so much,
Satish

Hi,

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:47 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you so much,
Satish

Hi,

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
ChanDubai wrote:God help the poster and queriest

stating  

July Sept 2013

Since it is a Vedic astrology reading forum I strongly feel any analysis provided by anyone here MUST be substantiated with detailed VEIDIC analysis as to how the READER came to conclusion about his/her prediction?

Am I asking too much?

Regards

ChanDubai

Oh! please neglect my mistake by quoting errata as 2013.
A mistake made 'hurriedly'.

@ satish_e= I will get back soon.
@ chandubai= thanks for the eye opener.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:32 pm

ChanDubai wrote:God help the poster and queriest

stating  

July Sept 2013

Am I asking too much?

Regards

ChanDubai

RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you so much,
Satish

Hi,

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Haha (CD),

You are in an interesting *mood* today!

Your suggestion is very good but there are some obvious practical problems with that which must be obvious to all folks who regularly read these boards and follow message threads regularly and completely, as opposed to being occasional *window-shoppers* here! :-)

The biggest problem is that people use different ayanamshas, different dasa durations and several other factors.

So, even a diligently detailed technical response would suffer from the following outcomes:

1) The reading seekers if entirely technically-naive (in jyotish terminology) will be totally confused.

2) The half-baked marginally-interested bloak will begin to turn a reading into a detailed didactic educational series and the astrologer will be spending more time than they were willing to spend on ONE READING. Most of us field many many reading requests and not just this forum! Some of us are professionals and all this would cut into precious time which is always not available and not enough to do justice to all seekers and ancillary afficianados.

3) It would then begin a debate between this ayanamsha-follower and that different parameters follower and the 'reading' subforum which was meant to give readings in a simple form to non-technical gentry, will have to be renamed as "study forum" or 'learning forum', and I believe there is a learning forum that exists here already manned by Vivek ji and Rishirahul ji!

So, while your idea has merit, I can tell you that that has been tested in quite a few places by me and others and had always ended up the jyotishi who wanted to help, ending up wasting or at least using up his or her time and butting heads with sceptics and so on. Now I know you are not a sceptic or disbeliever and your idea has merit (did I say that before too?), but will run into the above 3 practical problems, if not more!

Do I have a solution for you? Perhaps! Since you are academically interested, you should create an independent (your) reading and post it (preferably in the discussion area and refer to the posting in the 'reading area'. Then if the original jyotishi who gave the reading may, time permitting, respond. You will have to take a chance there and not assume that you do not get an answer back, that your question has made the jyotishi speechless! <LOL>

Love and Light and REALITY!

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Ashtama shani Influence

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:38 am

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Thank you so much,
Satish

Hi,

Sorry for the hurried reply! Let me do a review.

You are running Venus mahadasa Shani antardasa from Nov 2011, & since then you are out of job.

April - June 2013 seemed to be a period of career wishes nearly materialized.
Aug to Oct 2013 reasonably fair chances are seen for work/finances.
A change of place is not ruled out at this juncture, which you may come as a surprise/pleasant inconvenience.

About The 'errata' thing= maybe it was errata or a slip of tongue or some karma!!

RishiRahul

satish_e

Thank You.

Post by satish_e » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:04 am

RishiRahul ji,

Thank you for your reading for me,

Thanks,
Satish

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”