my marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

void.zeroin

my marriage

Post by void.zeroin » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Dear all.. I am in love wuth a boy who my father does not approves due to caste difference and because he is not handsome. I would rather die than marry some other boy. But i wont do it unless i have my father's blessings. Please tell me whether our marriage will occur or not, whether my father would agree of our relationship or not and what will be our future. Please reply. I am in a very desperate do or die situation. details are as follows..

My dob: 19th september, 1985.
Time: 1:30 pm.
Place: Allahabad, U. P., India.

Boy's dob: 22nd november, 1981.
Time: 4:40 pm.
Place: Allahabad, U. P., India.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Moved to vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

According to your horoscope and his Horoscope there is a fine connection to happen marriage. But don't think without any efforts marriage will happen automatically. I don't see any big problem in marital life.

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:33 am

Thank you so much for replying.. I am making efforts but thing is that i recently lost my mother and my father has only me for family. I dont want him to feel hurted about anything.. Can you please tell me whether there is any chance of him agreeging to my marriage with this guy? Also whether there are possibilities according to my details that i will be able to get married to him? Thank you so much again for your precious time and effort.

void.zeroin

In desperate need for answers

Post by void.zeroin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:24 am

Please please please reply... Anyone who can answer my question, please help me.. I will be highly obliged.. Thank you

Rohiniranjan

Re: In desperate need for answers

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 pm

void.zeroin wrote:Please please please reply... Anyone who can answer my question, please help me.. I will be highly obliged.. Thank you
Biltu did here and I too did to your other plea for a HUG in which you talked about your missing relative!

When the heart is restless, sometimes the brain STOPs listening!

Then, only honest submission and prostration to GOD (what else is a prayer?) helps!

As I mentioned there, Mother Principle (not Principal!) is active and a most opportune time for prayers and prostrations and seeking DIVINE HELP (not human help!)

Love, Light, Reality!

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 am

Thank you for your reply.. Yes, its true. I got so desperate that i want as many assurances as possible. Thing is that my father has started looking  possible suitors for me. I cant marry anyone else other than this boy. If my marriage gets fixed anywhere, i dont know what i would do! That is the reason why i got so restless.. But as you said, i would pray..

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 am

void.zeroin wrote:If my marriage gets fixed anywhere, i dont know what i would do! That is the reason why i got so restless.. But as you said, i would pray..
How come your marriage gets fixed anywhere if you don't want to marry (Age: 27 ). I don't understand. Because of you can't raise your voice against your father decision. You know better what you need to do if you really want to marry that guy you love. Horoscope can not help you, Horoscope shows the possibility. Horoscope dose not say you father will agree with your choice or not.

If your beloved one is financially stable ( or you ) then go for register marriage :smt002

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Sir i cant raise my voice against my father because ours is a very traditional family. Girls are not asked, just informed that they are getting married to so and so guy on so and so date. Moreover, with my Maa and brother gone, i am the only family he has. If i leave him too then there would be no one to look after him. This boy i am talking about IS financially stable and his fanily too. They are ready to accept me as i am. But i would never be happy if i do this ignoring my father. And i cant marry anyone else as then i will be doing wrong to this boy and his family who love me unconditionally. Its a catch 22 situation. I just want my father to be happy witb us :(

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

then ask his family to talk with your father. You have to know what is the reason he don't want you to marry that guy. Talk with your father and also tell your father that you cannot marry another guy because you love him much other wise you will not be happy in future. Ask your father to meet your BF. You BF have to convince your father that you will be happy in this marriage and your father will be happy too and your father never feel alone after your marriage. Need family conversation too from both side.

You have to be stick with your choice and also stick to try to solve your problem in good way. In this age no one can not force to marry someone specially when your BF is financially stable and his family too.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 pm

void.zeroin wrote:Sir i cant raise my voice against my father because ours is a very traditional family. Girls are not asked, just informed that they are getting married to so and so guy on so and so date. Moreover, with my Maa and brother gone, i am the only family he has. If i leave him too then there would be no one to look after him. This boy i am talking about IS financially stable and his fanily too. They are ready to accept me as i am. But i would never be happy if i do this ignoring my father. And i cant marry anyone else as then i will be doing wrong to this boy and his family who love me unconditionally. Its a catch 22 situation. I just want my father to be happy witb us :(
I see the societal quandry you have fallen into, my dear! Because despite cultural and familial conditioning, you have bitten into the proverbial APPLE by falling in love! Perhaps it was your destiny?

ONLY you can and must decide, but you would need to get your priorities straight, otherwise, you shall carry a scar within your soul, no matter what decision you make. Perhaps your destiny has brought you to a crossroads intersection in your life, and the next steps are NOT destined.

Let YOUR commonsense be your personal guide! That alone is the remedial you are now left with.

Praying to God and surrender may help...!

Love, Light, Healing!

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 am

Thank you so much for your time and efforts. I dont know what my future holds. But i will make efforts to get what i want. if i succeed, i will surely let you know. And once again.. Please pray for me.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:34 am

void.zeroin wrote:Thank you so much for your time and efforts. I dont know what my future holds. But i will make efforts to get what i want. if i succeed, i will surely let you know. And once again.. Please pray for me.
Please describe in details, how YOU pray!

Let us see if you are doing it rightly...!

This is not an irrelevant or irreverant posting or sharing...!

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:31 am

Sir.. As far as praying is concerned, my trust in god was shattered when i saw my mother die in front of me. I could have given my life to save her and be grateful that i could do it. But nothing was in my hands. Now whenever i pray, i pray to her. I strongly believed that parents are not less than god. And now, i practically live my this belief. I pray to my Maa, who is not with me anymore physically but who is more real to me than any other living thing in this world.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 pm

void.zeroin wrote:Sir.. As far as praying is concerned, my trust in god was shattered when i saw my mother die in front of me. I could have given my life to save her and be grateful that i could do it. But nothing was in my hands. Now whenever i pray, i pray to her. I strongly believed that parents are not less than god. And now, i practically live my this belief. I pray to my Maa, who is not with me anymore physically but who is more real to me than any other living thing in this world.
My dear,

You are doing the right thing, in my opinion, though others may disagree. God is very kind and can be reached through many means and portals. People find salvation through one-mindedly worshipping even a stone painted in red and to them it represents Hanumanji. The range of possibilities is endless and all are effective means to touch the Divine. Through your dear, departed MA you are utilizing a strong bond of LOVE very wisely. Bravo! As grief diminishes, at some point you will come to the realization and acceptance that God is also very fair in the long run and also that we mortals must accept that life and death are mysterious and all that take birth must die when their time is up. It becomes difficult to accept when someone dies in an 'untimely' manner or has a difficult termination of lifetime. But trust in TIME that always HEALS, as long as one does not fight it unduly or try to control it!

Love,

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”