urgent help needed

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shwetasoni05

urgent help needed

Post by shwetasoni05 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello,
         M facing lot of delays and troubles in finding life partner. Also no puja, mantra, fasting gives me any positive effects. M I going through a period of rahu mahadasha and maelific shani till 2027.
Last edited by shwetasoni05 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luckyemerald

Post by luckyemerald » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Doing the following astrology remedy will bring good results.

Recite Rahu Mantra Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhraum Sah Rahave Namaha  18,000 times  within 40 days starting on a Saturday during the period of the bright Moon.

God Bless,

Kind_of_Astro
Astrologer

acido255

Post by acido255 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 pm

i can see you are really very beautiful so keep your finger crossed may you can choos a guy sooner,,
Also keep in the mind that Rahu is also called "BHAHU" rahu can result in marriage in an instant

you will be blessed with happy married life and your husband will be a gud man

shwetasoni05

Rahu Mahadasha gud or bad

Post by shwetasoni05 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi Sir,
         Thanks for ur reply but right now m hoping against hopes..rahu mahadasha started in 2009..will it give instant results now also? One thing I want to confirm one thing Is it true even if ur stars are excellent or good eneough but if some sorts of black magic or evil scams had been done in past ..can turn ur +ve stars into negative results.?

acido255

Re: Rahu Mahadasha gud or bad

Post by acido255 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Yes and No too..
Acc. Indian traditions
things your are refering are called "shatkarma" in tantra and in atharveda
there no genuine tantrik sadkas in thi ghor kaliyuga anymore...
and the thing
Acco to hindu philosophy 25% is the God's wil , 25% is the planet, 25% is the Choices we make in life and rest our efforts(25%)
this is how we can define your life..

example if a girl is born with let say venus in libra or chandra in makkar or in certain nakshatra too ,,,, she will be extremely be beautiful

this is the god's will ,now it upto  her she can be a supermodel or ....other thing too (you know what im talking about)
Sankaras , choices and efforst still defines our life too

And more over you must an engineer or technology student why sill belive in these "black magic stuff??

hope this help
Thank you

Manas Bagh
shwetasoni05 wrote:Hi Sir,
         Thanks for ur reply but right now m hoping against hopes..rahu mahadasha started in 2009..will it give instant results now also? One thing I want to confirm one thing Is it true even if ur stars are excellent or good eneough but if some sorts of black magic or evil scams had been done in past ..can turn ur +ve stars into negative results.?

shwetasoni05

Rahu mahadasha

Post by shwetasoni05 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:50 am

Hello Sir,
               You are right a your point but actually I m facing lot of troubles and frustration from past 12-13 years continuously. After a excess of struggles I get a little thing that is not worth waiting. I strongly feel that somebody has extracted all positive things and left me with residue of negative and bad things. Good things just don't happen. M really tired. when I was between 24-27 many good prposals came but unfortunately things didn't materialize may b time was not ok and now when time is gud m running out of age and left with no options...i mean after a long hard struggles if I get bad things.

Regards:
Shweta

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:06 am

Hi,
       From February 2014 onwards , chances are high to get married . The guy could be from different region/caste.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”