Career Crisis--->Rahul Rishiji Please help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandeep1729

Career Crisis--->Rahul Rishiji Please help

Post by sandeep1729 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm

I m currently going through a career crisis and am contemplating leaving my job as it hardly interests me . I wish to start a business although i am not sure  what could be good business for me. I am currently working in a IT firm in India as a Project Manager with a reasonably good salary. I feel I am not fit for the role and want to move out of this ASAP.

My Details are as follows

DOB : 30 May 1972
Time : 20:03  ( 8:03 PM)'
Place : New Delhi

Thanks,

Sandeep

sandeep1729

Post by sandeep1729 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:35 am

Respected Rahulji and RohiniRanjan Ji ,

Any insight on my dilemma

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep Sharma

k surya narayana

career crisis

Post by k surya narayana » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm

dear sandeep
you can continue to work as you have good academic experience you can search for a better job
according to ashtakavarga business is not advisable your good time starts after may 2013
god bless you
surya

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:46 pm

sandeep1729 wrote:Respected Rahulji and RohiniRanjan Ji ,

Any insight on my dilemma

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep Sharma
On public fora like these, ideally names of specific astrologers must not be used. It holds back others from giving reading. Best to post for everyone who wishes to respond. Like you had posted earlier and one of the jyotishis responded. Now you should follow the advice that you got. And be contented!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 pm

sandeep1729
Just for checking your given birth data ( for Astrology ) is correct so I ask few question below.

How about your married life ?
or you still remain unmarried.

sandeep1729

Post by sandeep1729 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Shri Surya Narayana ji ,

Thanks for the reading. I hope your words do come true.

Shri Rohini Ranjan Ji ,

I will take care of your suggestions and keep this in my mind .

Regards,

Sandeep Sharma

sandeep1729

Post by sandeep1729 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

biltu wrote:sandeep1729
Just for checking your given birth data ( for Astrology ) is correct so I ask few question below.

How about your married life ?
or you still remain unmarried.[/quote

Hi Biltu,

I am married though with a very difficult married life (almost a non functional one). I can give you the details in a PM if you want.

Thanks,

Sandeep Sharma

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Hii Sandeep Sharma

I just ask you those question to clarify that your given birth data is correct ( specially time of birth ). It seems that you have a correct Horoscope. I read your Horoscope and I found that you will face difficulties in marital life or you remain unmarried. And you wrote --- almost a non functional one. That's sound close like a unmarried.

I also found in your Horoscope that you have a business connection. But it also a difficult one. As you have business connection in your Horoscope that's why you want to go for that sector. But I don't think it will be profitable for you. Shri Surya Narayana ji also mention that. It will be better if possible for you ---- Don't switch off your service completely, start a business and see any profit you gain or not. Never go for partnership business. I think it will be better if you remain in service. It will be best for you.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”